Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 736 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Empty streets around 12-1 pm. Saw this lady sitting, looked cute. But, wasn't interested. Didn't make eye contact or anything. As I was leaving, I saw the toothless WSW, wearing sunglasses, white shirt and black pants. Saw her a few times, forgot her name. But, I wrote about her. I believe that post had her photo. BBFSCIP. No drama. But here was the lady I saw sitting that didn't wanted to be picked up.
    Blurry face pic but it looks like diamond.

  2. #9872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Empty streets around 12-1 pm. Saw this lady sitting, looked cute. But, wasn't interested. Didn't make eye contact or anything. As I was leaving, I saw the toothless WSW, wearing sunglasses, white shirt and black pants. Saw her a few times, forgot her name. But, I wrote about her. I believe that post had her photo. BBFSCIP. No drama. But here was the lady I saw sitting that didn't wanted to be picked up.
    Looks like Diamond, no? Hard to tell at that distance.

  3. #9871

    Massave Friday

    Empty Friday night apart from law enforcement. Maybe one SW.

    How can you spot a law enforcement trap?

  4. #9870

    Jj jackie

    I try to connect with girls at nms page 16 report 9642 has to be jj jackie if you guys want both of the numbers she gave me I can share. went silent on me.

    Women have poor decision making and strong agendas on dating sites. I'm 5'9 have hair and teeth like jerry Seinfeld when he was young, superset pushups pull ups nothing works for me.
    maybe it might for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jackie jj .jpg‎  

  5. #9869

    Nothing

    Empty streets around 12-1 pm. Saw this lady sitting, looked cute. But, wasn't interested. Didn't make eye contact or anything. As I was leaving, I saw the toothless WSW, wearing sunglasses, white shirt and black pants. Saw her a few times, forgot her name. But, I wrote about her. I believe that post had her photo. BBFSCIP. No drama. But here was the lady I saw sitting that didn't wanted to be picked up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2866.jpeg‎  

  6. #9868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I believe the issue is that part of SESTA / FOSTA, which was passed a few years ago, included strict enforcement of 18 USC 2257 for all websites. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

    Motherless though is probably the most lax on enforcement.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I'd assume most pornsite servers are usually in countries where prostitution is legal.

  7. #9867

    Sounds about right

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I believe the issue is that part of SESTA / FOSTA, which was passed a few years ago, included strict enforcement of 18 USC 2257 for all websites. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

    Motherless though is probably the most lax on enforcement.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    That sounds accurate because at the peak of Covid pornhub had a variety of amazing SW porn accounts while promoting free premium membership. Then slowly they started cracking down and my favorite accounts disappeared. I've browsed motherless a couple of times and I don't really like how outdated the site feels. I would most likely have to look into an * but l don't even care to really because I'm not into sharing, this all started because I wanted to have some personal porn of my favorites when I can't find them out and about.

    The kicker is when I pick a girl up and they ask about the forum and some guy who posts girls on porn sites not knowing that I an him lmaooo. I just play dumb and they proceed to let me get my nut and movie.

  8. #9866
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    I have before but the legal side of it is kind of tricky. Now you've got porn sites asking for identification of each person appearing on video (obviously even with their gov't names I don't know a single SW's SSN, DOB, etc) and once they became aware of my uploads my regulars were getting upset and threatening legal action (they can't sue shit but it was drawing too much attention and getting my videos reported / flagged). Reddit of all places doesn't have a single subreddit for Johns / Mongers or they all get removed but are / SexWorkers is more than welcomed to have a domain. Unfortunately as much as we love this life everyone else considers us exploiters while these drugged up dickeaters are considered "oppressed". Maybe I was too honest with my titles such as "Redhead Pawg Catches Four Nuts For A Nap And A Ride Home" but it just seems that this subgenre of porn is unwelcomed.
    I believe the issue is that part of SESTA / FOSTA, which was passed a few years ago, included strict enforcement of 18 USC 2257 for all websites. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

    Motherless though is probably the most lax on enforcement.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  9. #9865
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the attachments option feels too outdated.
    The sad part is that it used to allow much larger files, it was downgraded a few years ago.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #9864
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I found this one in the afternoon. Looked sexy with the fake leather skirt on. Says she's from Puerto Rico / Florida. Tall, flat boobs. But, sexy, tall with long legs. Clean shaved and beautiful pussy. BBFSCIP. Really got into it and I busted in less than a minute. Dang! I wanted to last. But, she had an orgasm and it squeezed super tight. Really nice lady. But, says she didn't sleep and passed out in my car. But woke up when I stopped. I hope to see her again.
    Sorry. The picture didn't upload.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2858.jpg‎  

  11. #9863
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    Lmaoo based off of that description I'd say it's the same Ashley. Out of the 5-10+ Ashleys that frequent the ave there are maybe 2 or 3 who give a can't fail BJ. This Ashley in particular is so good that I've picked her up one day after another knowing that I'm going to have a good guaranteed release. She doesn't fuss about timing, location, or even pay (I've paid no more than $40 every single time). The crazy thing is this: She has a simple one pace, up, and down technique that she sticks to without once taking your dick out of her mouth.

    This is her pre weight gain a couple years ago extracting my venom for anyone wondering. Just look for the tattoos. But like I said. Depending on your taste you fellas might find it to be a much welcomed weight gain.
    That's her! I love her. I'll have to build up and try to find my favorite BBBJCIM queen.

  12. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Bro you should start a porn channel with these ladies. These are great shots. I have not been with any of them though.
    I have before but the legal side of it is kind of tricky. Now you've got porn sites asking for identification of each person appearing on video (obviously even with their gov't names I don't know a single SW's SSN, DOB, etc) and once they became aware of my uploads my regulars were getting upset and threatening legal action (they can't sue shit but it was drawing too much attention and getting my videos reported / flagged). Reddit of all places doesn't have a single subreddit for Johns / Mongers or they all get removed but are / SexWorkers is more than welcomed to have a domain. Unfortunately as much as we love this life everyone else considers us exploiters while these drugged up dickeaters are considered "oppressed". Maybe I was too honest with my titles such as "Redhead Pawg Catches Four Nuts For A Nap And A Ride Home" but it just seems that this subgenre of porn is unwelcomed.

  13. #9861

    Porn channel

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    A few start of the week finds:

    Erin:

    26 yo HSW / WSW that I found for the first time in a year or so. She gained weight and is thicc af right now but unfortunately she was a little too paranoid to see things through and I got annoyed with having to reason with her.

    Lexi:

    30 something WSW that I must have fucked 5+ times over the past few weeks.

    BBBJ + BBFS.

    Nina / Nicole:

    Late 20's / Early 30's WSW. She doesn't have the prettiest face but her body is very nice and if you do end up seeing her she's just absolute fuckmeat. Gets really into everything and takes dick like a licensed champ and takes directions very well.

    BBBJ + BBFS.

    Ashley:

    Ashley was a must scoop years ago anytime I'd see her and now she's back for the first time in at least a couple years. She's made substantial weight gain but to my liking the weight ended up in the right places. I've only ever gotten blowjobs from her (because she gives A1 head) until last night but she got so much curvier that I had to bend her over for the first time ever and she did not disappoint.

    BBBJ + BBFS.

    $40 each minus Erin who I ended up bringing right back to where I found her.

    Each row is each respective girl.
    Bro you should start a porn channel with these ladies. These are great shots. I have not been with any of them though.

  14. #9860
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pics I have posted had to be uploaded to my computer then screen captured to downgrade resolution so it could be uploaded on this site.
    Yeah, the attachments option feels too outdated.

  15. #9859
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    I know which Ashley you're talking about I think. She's a spinner, cute with a tight little butt but pussy hasn't been on the menu in years (odd bc when I last fucked I called her away from her bf and he encouraged her to go with me. Cuck lmao), just BJ's and that's only if she's not in a rush or like you said, nodding off. She has some of the best grip during a BJ that I've ever had. I see her on occasion walking down the Ave from as far up as Newbury St. She's always too busy for a date lately or flat out uninterested. Also: She's never let me get a single pic or vid in the 4 ish years that I've known her.
    Just remembered she is or was from NH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape