Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11028
-
09-16-23 20:54 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 468Blurry face pic but it looks like diamond.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 16:28 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 152Looks like Diamond, no? Hard to tell at that distance.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 12:17 #9871Regular Member

Posts: 14Massave Friday
Empty Friday night apart from law enforcement. Maybe one SW.
How can you spot a law enforcement trap?
-
09-16-23 05:59 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 784Jj jackie
I try to connect with girls at nms page 16 report 9642 has to be jj jackie if you guys want both of the numbers she gave me I can share. went silent on me.
Women have poor decision making and strong agendas on dating sites. I'm 5'9 have hair and teeth like jerry Seinfeld when he was young, superset pushups pull ups nothing works for me.
maybe it might for you.
-
09-15-23 17:15 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 3853Nothing
Empty streets around 12-1 pm. Saw this lady sitting, looked cute. But, wasn't interested. Didn't make eye contact or anything. As I was leaving, I saw the toothless WSW, wearing sunglasses, white shirt and black pants. Saw her a few times, forgot her name. But, I wrote about her. I believe that post had her photo. BBFSCIP. No drama. But here was the lady I saw sitting that didn't wanted to be picked up.
-
09-15-23 10:46 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 3024I'd assume most pornsite servers are usually in countries where prostitution is legal.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 07:00 #9867Banned Member

Posts: 158Sounds about right
That sounds accurate because at the peak of Covid pornhub had a variety of amazing SW porn accounts while promoting free premium membership. Then slowly they started cracking down and my favorite accounts disappeared. I've browsed motherless a couple of times and I don't really like how outdated the site feels. I would most likely have to look into an * but l don't even care to really because I'm not into sharing, this all started because I wanted to have some personal porn of my favorites when I can't find them out and about.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
The kicker is when I pick a girl up and they ask about the forum and some guy who posts girls on porn sites not knowing that I an him lmaooo. I just play dumb and they proceed to let me get my nut and movie.
-
09-15-23 02:10 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 2682I believe the issue is that part of SESTA / FOSTA, which was passed a few years ago, included strict enforcement of 18 USC 2257 for all websites. I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
Motherless though is probably the most lax on enforcement.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-15-23 02:04 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 2682The sad part is that it used to allow much larger files, it was downgraded a few years ago.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-14-23 22:24 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sorry. The picture didn't upload.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 22:20 #9863Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's her! I love her. I'll have to build up and try to find my favorite BBBJCIM queen.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 12:17 #9862Banned Member

Posts: 158I have before but the legal side of it is kind of tricky. Now you've got porn sites asking for identification of each person appearing on video (obviously even with their gov't names I don't know a single SW's SSN, DOB, etc) and once they became aware of my uploads my regulars were getting upset and threatening legal action (they can't sue shit but it was drawing too much attention and getting my videos reported / flagged). Reddit of all places doesn't have a single subreddit for Johns / Mongers or they all get removed but are / SexWorkers is more than welcomed to have a domain. Unfortunately as much as we love this life everyone else considers us exploiters while these drugged up dickeaters are considered "oppressed". Maybe I was too honest with my titles such as "Redhead Pawg Catches Four Nuts For A Nap And A Ride Home" but it just seems that this subgenre of porn is unwelcomed.
Originally Posted by DionHunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 10:59 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 67Porn channel
Bro you should start a porn channel with these ladies. These are great shots. I have not been with any of them though.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 08:44 #9860Banned Member

Posts: 158Yeah, the attachments option feels too outdated.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:12 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 468Just remembered she is or was from NH.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




