Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 13308
-
09-16-23 22:11 #10458Regular Member

Posts: 11Best BBBJ?
What is the best BBBJ in Greenville? I've seen JJ in Columbia a few times and she is absolutely amazing. Was wondering if someone here was as comparable.
-
09-16-23 06:38 #10457Senior Member

Posts: 598Bumping this one up as she's posting. Haven't seen her in over a year so YMMV. BYOC.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...l/785630667712
-
09-15-23 11:18 #10456Senior Member

Posts: 68This one
Any info on this chick? A birdie told me to stay away, want other opinions thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/942795372780
-
09-15-23 09:51 #10455Senior Member

Posts: 324Sexy Sara
Whatever happened to Sexy Sara? Haven't seen her post in a long time.
-
09-15-23 06:06 #10454Senior Member

Posts: 504Roebuck
No, reviewed said female but I not dreamt but communicated and its on list. Only outdoors or car date, not most optimum.
.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 22:29 #10453Senior Member

Posts: 111Sera
I want this ad to be legit cause I like what I see, but the fact that she' s discouraging pic sends via high pic prices has me suspicious.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 14:23 #10452Senior Member

Posts: 264Sera
She's been posting recently on tryst but haven't been able to find additional info in my research. Does anybody have feedback?
https://tryst.link/escort/youresocute
-
09-14-23 12:20 #10451Senior Member

Posts: 160Been trying to connect with her myself. Disappointed about the teeth, but still going to visit. I'll post how it goes.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDanger28
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 12:17 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 160Not TS at all. She is all woman, tiny little thing and likes to fuck. Always have a good time with her, although her place is a little out in the woods which makes it difficult. Go have fun with her.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
G.
-
09-13-23 21:06 #10449Regular Member

Posts: 3Latina
Any leads on a solid, reliable Spanish lurking Greenville, Easley, Anderson area? Few years back, it was loaded. Now, extremely difficult to find a nice taco around. Any links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
09-13-23 19:03 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 1656Roebuck
Is she a tranny the ad said TS Escort?
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:16 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 504She's in Roebuck?
She's been favorably reviewed on Spartanburg site.
.
Originally Posted by HalfSweet
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:56 #10446Regular Member

Posts: 3Amazing top and even better wet water but teeth are hideous (if any left) and skin problems in face.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:55 #10445Regular Member

Posts: 3She was definitely tweaking when I saw her. Does have man friend nearby that clock watches. Also, went to see her once and got room #. She wouldn't answer. I watched an obese, older off duty circle the lot 2 x, then go to room. Stayed about 10 minutes and left. I did also. Contacted her through a different number the next time and told her that I see that she likes bacon. She denied at first and then I spewed off details. She offered a quick oil change for $40 after every time but still not worth it with the clock watcher lurking. Scabs and sores from picking everywhere.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:19 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 231QV for $50
Has anyone seen this one posting on STG in Greenville for $50? See answertexts quickly and gives a house address close to my work. I'm thinking of seeing her but wonder what she looks like and how's the experience for $50 qv.











Reply With Quote





