Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13312
-
09-10-23 10:02 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 1826Dam sorry to hear that she looks good too.
Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 09:59 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 1826Anytime you don't give a girl a specific time your giving them time to make other plans and nothing is concrete in place. Give her a specific time and I think things will work out.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 09:30 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 450Strike out
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/436063811731
So yesterday when I woke up, she had texted me, very apolegitic for missing my text. She assured me it would not happen again. I told her that me being a single man, who works a lot, I have stuff to take care of at home also, but that when I got finished, I had some busisness to handle in Greenville. No idea when I would get there. She told me to reach out whenever, and again assured me I would not be ignored.
Well, after I paid the bill I went to pay, ate some dinner, I reached out to her. Tried my luck on some scratch offs. After waiting over 90 minutes, I got a bit pissed, and sent her a text telling her I felt she was in fact shooting me a line of shit that I would not be ignored. Little history, this is after she had either ignored me or went silent on me on previous attempts to visit. An hour after I told her she was full of shit, and I was nearly home, she replies that I did not make an appointment, and was my fault. Keep in mind, I did tell her I had no idea when I could make it to Greenville. And that it was over 2 hours when I sent my text before she got back to me.
-
09-10-23 06:49 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 155I've seen her posting. She has a familiar look that I find intriguing. The price is in the right area tho.
Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr
[View Original Post]
She reminds me of someone like she could be related to her.
Even at Meh atleast she is real.
That's better than 90% of what's out there.
-
09-09-23 23:45 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 180Shoot me a dm sir.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 23:38 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 180AMPs brother! Service guaranteed and you may even get a shower and massage while you're at it!
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 22:22 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 450Not what I'm saying
What I'm saying is if you go see her, might want to cash in your 401 k first.
Originally Posted by RobertG444
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 20:04 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 52Meh
After many attempts to set something up with this young lady I finally scored some time today in Simpsonville. Pics are dated and she is thicker than the photos. Shower fresh and clean, kitty was shaved and tasty, nice firm tits with responsive nipples (my favorite part of the date), good head skills but there wasn't much emotion / involvement. Just doing the motions.
Not sure I will repeat. Hh 160.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/411512334841
Best,
Boudoir.
-
09-09-23 19:06 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 598Influx of free CVD-19 cash ruined the hobby forever. Providers didn't have to work as hard, and hobbyists threw it around like drunken sailors.
-
09-09-23 15:08 #10423Regular Member

Posts: 2The "Outdoor Experience"
Has anyone heard anything about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/098644740115
I've tried contacting with no success. Interested to know if anyone's seen this before.
-
09-09-23 11:55 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 27I have had contact with her. So what you are saying is there will not be any disappointment?
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 10:58 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 238Smh
Mane these providers has gone down! I remember when you had at least like 5 you could pick and get your money worth. Now it's over price and terrible quality. Think it's time we stick together and just stop seeing them and make them understand that, we're helping them out.
-
09-09-23 09:25 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 450Gps?
Nooooo, gold not good enough for this one, this one is PPS (Platinum pussy syndrome).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/776580270088 200 hhr, fetishes add 150, greek add 150, bare add 150.
-
09-09-23 00:02 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 450And the even further misadventures of Outlaw44
Yeah, Greenville and Spartanburg still suck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...g/835190113770
Says she gets aggrivated over people who don't show, but yet dosen't respond when you reach out to her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...d/695323103952
Another no reply.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/100591478097
Another who did not reply, but later on, posted an ad for a duo with her husband.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...y/828583357904
Surprise on her. No reply.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/777041423461
No answer. I've actually tried multiple times with her, and she either doesn't reply, or goes silent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/372861165297
No answer.
Why do I even bother?
-
09-08-23 19:21 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 50Nah
I reviewed her before but I only remember a few things.
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
Set up a meet but what I thought was an incall turned out to be car play. I went ahead with it because I was already there. Got a bbj that did the job but was uninspired and got charge incall price.
Haven't repeated.












Reply With Quote




