Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13311
-
09-13-23 13:56 #10446Regular Member

Posts: 3Amazing top and even better wet water but teeth are hideous (if any left) and skin problems in face.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:55 #10445Regular Member

Posts: 3She was definitely tweaking when I saw her. Does have man friend nearby that clock watches. Also, went to see her once and got room #. She wouldn't answer. I watched an obese, older off duty circle the lot 2 x, then go to room. Stayed about 10 minutes and left. I did also. Contacted her through a different number the next time and told her that I see that she likes bacon. She denied at first and then I spewed off details. She offered a quick oil change for $40 after every time but still not worth it with the clock watcher lurking. Scabs and sores from picking everywhere.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:19 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 231QV for $50
Has anyone seen this one posting on STG in Greenville for $50? See answertexts quickly and gives a house address close to my work. I'm thinking of seeing her but wonder what she looks like and how's the experience for $50 qv.
-
09-13-23 11:02 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 100And those pics on her numerous ads are remotely close to current appearance. No surprise, but fellas don't set expectations too high with this one.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 10:49 #10442Banned Member

Posts: 454Kells
Kelly has been around 10 years plus, and is available when she's not touring the county jails in almost the entire upstate. Amazingly she lied about her age she's 39 not 35. Not really fat, but stocky.
-
09-12-23 00:36 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 512I miss old BP
I miss BP sigh.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 21:59 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 57I have seen her a handful of times.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
Once you get past how bad her teeth are, she is a damned fun time. She gives one helluva hummer and that ass is beautiful when hitting it from behind!!
-
09-11-23 17:44 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 192Please check link.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 11:45 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 147Sk
Seen here off of Pelham. Heavy screening but worth it. Nice hard body for 30 yr now in Honepath.
https://skipthegames.com/
-
09-10-23 17:48 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 1825Well sometimes it just happens. I have girls fall asleep or sometimes they will take someone who is giving a high donation over your door appointment time. It's a hit and miss once you build repore with them they tend be less likely to screw you over.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 11:11 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 450Done that
I've actually set a time with this particular provider in the past. When I got to the exit off 85 she told me, she went silent.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 11:00 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 1825Did you see this link below of her? She's with a dude and both look like tweakers. If proceed I would with caution. All these girls have dudes around but most don't post them. Be very careful.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/121919264589
-
09-10-23 10:07 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 1825Time share provided by the state and rightfully so nobody should be made to be forced into this lifestyle.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 10:04 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 1825Once Backpage went down everything went downhill. I met a cute blond from Charleston once. She was great those kind of girls are not around anymore.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 10:02 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 1825Dam sorry to hear that she looks good too.
Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






