Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4082

    AA Friendly Ladies

    Hi,

    I'm going to Vegas next week for a business conference. I'm looking for ladies that are okay with 50 years old AA customer. Feel free to message me.

    Thank you.

  2. #4081

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    OK going to be that guy LOL. Vegas after covid for deals and finding the good Asian houses has dried up. The thing that sucks is unlike bay area or Houston Texas these places use fake pictures. Every time I used bay area agency the picture is pretty accurate to the person. Sadly Vegas loves to use fake pictures and they love to come on here and other places and post fake reviews. How can we trust and get them business if we can't trust them? I remember the Asian massage houses were great 10 years ago. The community was awesome. Miss the old days and reliable service.
    Absolutely right about "trust". If you look at LTLV pretty much every girl says "Short Visit" and yet they've had almost the same exact lineup for about 2 months. Also, I'll see a "new" provider but they will have same pics as girls used months ago but with different name. We all know the ages never match but I wish they'd at least be honest about weight and height. I prefer the spinners and if the website says 5'1" tall and 100 pounds and I show up and the girls is more like 125 pounds then I'm already starting the session on a bad note. Costs too much money these days to not be getting what you want nor the service you expect. The shill accounts on here, and especially TER, are also a huge problem. TER gets swamped with generic reviews you know aren't real. Seems like the kgirl scene in Vegas has become a crap shoot, and that's very unfortunate and disappointing. I also remember the "dollhouse" days of yore. Lots of variety and affordable. I used to hit the kgirl agencies about 1 or 2 times a month but now only going once every 2 or 3 months because I know most of the reviews and girls ads are bullshit.

  3. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when / if Jay will return or if she goes to LA as well? I'm tired of the usual bait and switch with pics. I don't mind (and fully expect) photos hope and lying about their age by at least a decade but when the girl is not even close in terms of the face or body dimensions listed it's very disappointing when each session is not a small investment LOL. What cracks me up is that all these sites when they do say real pics that's a dead giveaway that all the other posts that do not say that are obviously fake pics.
    When she left LV, she was headed to VA. She didn't say when or whether she would be returning. When I told her I hope that she would be returning soon, her only response was, "Las Vegas doesn't like me very much. " I was pretty shocked why her comment since she gets mostly great reviews from what I have seen. But maybe a few mongers were less kind to her. I hope she hasn't been scared away forever. She's my current ATF.

  4. #4079

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jay? Did she retire or relocate? Maybe just on an extended break?
    She travels back and forth from LA. Seen her in both places.

  5. #4078

    Vegas dried up.

    OK going to be that guy LOL. Vegas after covid for deals and finding the good Asian houses has dried up. The thing that sucks is unlike bay area or Houston Texas these places use fake pictures. Every time I used bay area agency the picture is pretty accurate to the person. Sadly Vegas loves to use fake pictures and they love to come on here and other places and post fake reviews. How can we trust and get them business if we can't trust them? I remember the Asian massage houses were great 10 years ago. The community was awesome. Miss the old days and reliable service.

  6. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    There is no guarantee that LTLV or VAC will deliver quality service either as I've had bad experiences at both.

    I stopped using LTLV because I asked for specific girl with specific service. I did my research on TER to ensure girl is a 'service queen' only to waste money on a clock watching dead fish. Last time at LTLV girl was so lazy I called booker and told him I was walking after only taking the shower and BT. Told him girl didn't shower with me, wanted to just lay on bed, and I expect 1/2 of my money back. To his credit, he agreed and I walked never to use agency again. Wasn't the 1st time I experienced bad service at LTLV.

    I've had better experience at VAC with girl's service mainly because I saw Jay while she was there. Jay doesn't know how to under deliver on 'a date'.

    Bad experience with VAC is overbooking, shifting times, cancelling dates, etc.

    For instance, last night I ask for time in the evening. Booker says 2 hours later available. I accept and am parked 30 minutes early. 5 minutes early I say I'm here. Nothing. Ten minutes after scheduled time I ask 'no date tonight? No reply so I leave. 20 minutes later he says you can still have slot, but session ends top of hour. No, I don't want 30 minutes. He then blows my phone up with not sure what happened why were you 30 minutes late my fault, etc etc.

    Had a Chinese incall girl backup so not a wasted night and it was actually $200 cheaper 🤣
    Looks like you saw Lili LOL.

  7. #4076

    In fairness

    They are real pictures. Just not of the girl you'll see. But still real.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when / if Jay will return or if she goes to LA as well? I'm tired of the usual bait and switch with pics. I don't mind (and fully expect) photos hope and lying about their age by at least a decade but when the girl is not even close in terms of the face or body dimensions listed it's very disappointing when each session is not a small investment LOL. What cracks me up is that all these sites when they do say real pics that's a dead giveaway that all the other posts that do not say that are obviously fake pics.

  8. #4075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 436

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike61  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure I saw Jessie - http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=jessie.

    This was my first experience with a K-Girl agency so it could've been a combination of nerves, nosey spouse, etc. I had cancelled and rescheduled due to some family stuff and when I was in the shower with Jessie she replied to me after I mentioned how beautiful she is, "If I'm so beautiful why did you cancel?" I had to tell her that my wife was being a bit suspicious. I usually don't do bareback, but she kept telling me that "I'm too big for her" and a condom is going to make it impossible. Anyway, during the session she was pretty cold and standoffish but as soon as we started getting dressed she opened up a bit.

    I dunno, it wasn't the best experience, especially for a first time but I blame myself for it. It wasn't the right time to attempt a visit to a k-girl but I was jonesing for it.
    Jessie says she likes it slow at first but she can take a dick well and loves it. She's great. Once you start smashing it she wants more.

  9. #4074

    Chinese girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    There is no guarantee that LTLV or VAC will deliver quality service either as I've had bad experiences at both.

    I stopped using LTLV because I asked for specific girl with specific service. I did my research on TER to ensure girl is a 'service queen' only to waste money on a clock watching dead fish. Last time at LTLV girl was so lazy I called booker and told him I was walking after only taking the shower and BT. Told him girl didn't shower with me, wanted to just lay on bed, and I expect 1/2 of my money back. To his credit, he agreed and I walked never to use agency again. Wasn't the 1st time I experienced bad service at LTLV.

    I've had better experience at VAC with girl's service mainly because I saw Jay while she was there. Jay doesn't know how to under deliver on 'a date'.

    Bad experience with VAC is overbooking, shifting times, cancelling dates, etc.

    For instance, last night I ask for time in the evening. Booker says 2 hours later available. I accept and am parked 30 minutes early. 5 minutes early I say I'm here. Nothing. Ten minutes after scheduled time I ask 'no date tonight? No reply so I leave. 20 minutes later he says you can still have slot, but session ends top of hour. No, I don't want 30 minutes. He then blows my phone up with not sure what happened why were you 30 minutes late my fault, etc etc.
    Care to share the contact info for the backup Chinese girl you saw?

  10. #4073

    Other than that, how was the play?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw Heaven.

    Oh, I was told both would be avail to choose when I made appointment but only one was available. There were various things like this that individually might be legit (e. G. Someone else made appointment) but combined together, it just screamed that they overbook and rush.
    This probably sounds like the old line, "other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play," but. How was the screening at Foxy? Did they require a DL like the other K orgs? Or was it easier to maintain anonymity? Thanks for your report, BTW.

  11. #4072

    Jay?

    Anyone know when / if Jay will return or if she goes to LA as well? I'm tired of the usual bait and switch with pics. I don't mind (and fully expect) photos hope and lying about their age by at least a decade but when the girl is not even close in terms of the face or body dimensions listed it's very disappointing when each session is not a small investment LOL. What cracks me up is that all these sites when they do say real pics that's a dead giveaway that all the other posts that do not say that are obviously fake pics.

  12. #4071

    Problems at VAC and LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Via text, booker tells me they only do 45 minutes and MSOG is included.

    The person is bit older than advertised but attractive. Problem is that they seem to over book. I'll save various details that indicate this but I was rushed out in under 30 minutes. No try for MSOG.

    It's like K place with worst elements of Latin Houses.

    Stay with LT or VaC.
    There is no guarantee that LTLV or VAC will deliver quality service either as I've had bad experiences at both.

    I stopped using LTLV because I asked for specific girl with specific service. I did my research on TER to ensure girl is a 'service queen' only to waste money on a clock watching dead fish. Last time at LTLV girl was so lazy I called booker and told him I was walking after only taking the shower and BT. Told him girl didn't shower with me, wanted to just lay on bed, and I expect 1/2 of my money back. To his credit, he agreed and I walked never to use agency again. Wasn't the 1st time I experienced bad service at LTLV.

    I've had better experience at VAC with girl's service mainly because I saw Jay while she was there. Jay doesn't know how to under deliver on 'a date'.

    Bad experience with VAC is overbooking, shifting times, cancelling dates, etc.

    For instance, last night I ask for time in the evening. Booker says 2 hours later available. I accept and am parked 30 minutes early. 5 minutes early I say I'm here. Nothing. Ten minutes after scheduled time I ask 'no date tonight? No reply so I leave. 20 minutes later he says you can still have slot, but session ends top of hour. No, I don't want 30 minutes. He then blows my phone up with not sure what happened why were you 30 minutes late my fault, etc etc.

    Had a Chinese incall girl backup so not a wasted night and it was actually $200 cheaper 🤣

  13. #4070

    Foxy Vegas

    I saw Heaven.

    Oh, I was told both would be avail to choose when I made appointment but only one was available. There were various things like this that individually might be legit (e. G. Someone else made appointment) but combined together, it just screamed that they overbook and rush.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, shame it's a bad experience now. Who did you see?

  14. #4069

    VAC Jay

    Does anyone know what happened to Jay? Did she retire or relocate? Maybe just on an extended break?

  15. #4068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Canyon Gate Country Club at Sahara and Durango?
    Are right. It is on W Sahara. I must of been having a senior moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape