Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 8147
-
09-11-23 22:23 #4082Regular Member

Posts: 17AA Friendly Ladies
Hi,
I'm going to Vegas next week for a business conference. I'm looking for ladies that are okay with 50 years old AA customer. Feel free to message me.
Thank you.
-
09-11-23 20:29 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 223Agree
Absolutely right about "trust". If you look at LTLV pretty much every girl says "Short Visit" and yet they've had almost the same exact lineup for about 2 months. Also, I'll see a "new" provider but they will have same pics as girls used months ago but with different name. We all know the ages never match but I wish they'd at least be honest about weight and height. I prefer the spinners and if the website says 5'1" tall and 100 pounds and I show up and the girls is more like 125 pounds then I'm already starting the session on a bad note. Costs too much money these days to not be getting what you want nor the service you expect. The shill accounts on here, and especially TER, are also a huge problem. TER gets swamped with generic reviews you know aren't real. Seems like the kgirl scene in Vegas has become a crap shoot, and that's very unfortunate and disappointing. I also remember the "dollhouse" days of yore. Lots of variety and affordable. I used to hit the kgirl agencies about 1 or 2 times a month but now only going once every 2 or 3 months because I know most of the reviews and girls ads are bullshit.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 17:20 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 54When she left LV, she was headed to VA. She didn't say when or whether she would be returning. When I told her I hope that she would be returning soon, her only response was, "Las Vegas doesn't like me very much. " I was pretty shocked why her comment since she gets mostly great reviews from what I have seen. But maybe a few mongers were less kind to her. I hope she hasn't been scared away forever. She's my current ATF.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 00:28 #4079Banned Member

Posts: 443Jay
She travels back and forth from LA. Seen her in both places.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 22:37 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 239Vegas dried up.
OK going to be that guy LOL. Vegas after covid for deals and finding the good Asian houses has dried up. The thing that sucks is unlike bay area or Houston Texas these places use fake pictures. Every time I used bay area agency the picture is pretty accurate to the person. Sadly Vegas loves to use fake pictures and they love to come on here and other places and post fake reviews. How can we trust and get them business if we can't trust them? I remember the Asian massage houses were great 10 years ago. The community was awesome. Miss the old days and reliable service.
-
09-10-23 16:25 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 301Looks like you saw Lili LOL.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 15:38 #4076Banned Member

Posts: 521In fairness
They are real pictures. Just not of the girl you'll see. But still real.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 14:30 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 436Jessie
Jessie says she likes it slow at first but she can take a dick well and loves it. She's great. Once you start smashing it she wants more.
Originally Posted by Mike61
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 14:29 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 66Chinese girl
Care to share the contact info for the backup Chinese girl you saw?
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 13:26 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 41Other than that, how was the play?
This probably sounds like the old line, "other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play," but. How was the screening at Foxy? Did they require a DL like the other K orgs? Or was it easier to maintain anonymity? Thanks for your report, BTW.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 23:42 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 262Jay?
Anyone know when / if Jay will return or if she goes to LA as well? I'm tired of the usual bait and switch with pics. I don't mind (and fully expect) photos hope and lying about their age by at least a decade but when the girl is not even close in terms of the face or body dimensions listed it's very disappointing when each session is not a small investment LOL. What cracks me up is that all these sites when they do say real pics that's a dead giveaway that all the other posts that do not say that are obviously fake pics.
-
09-09-23 18:40 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 147Problems at VAC and LTLV
There is no guarantee that LTLV or VAC will deliver quality service either as I've had bad experiences at both.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
I stopped using LTLV because I asked for specific girl with specific service. I did my research on TER to ensure girl is a 'service queen' only to waste money on a clock watching dead fish. Last time at LTLV girl was so lazy I called booker and told him I was walking after only taking the shower and BT. Told him girl didn't shower with me, wanted to just lay on bed, and I expect 1/2 of my money back. To his credit, he agreed and I walked never to use agency again. Wasn't the 1st time I experienced bad service at LTLV.
I've had better experience at VAC with girl's service mainly because I saw Jay while she was there. Jay doesn't know how to under deliver on 'a date'.
Bad experience with VAC is overbooking, shifting times, cancelling dates, etc.
For instance, last night I ask for time in the evening. Booker says 2 hours later available. I accept and am parked 30 minutes early. 5 minutes early I say I'm here. Nothing. Ten minutes after scheduled time I ask 'no date tonight? No reply so I leave. 20 minutes later he says you can still have slot, but session ends top of hour. No, I don't want 30 minutes. He then blows my phone up with not sure what happened why were you 30 minutes late my fault, etc etc.
Had a Chinese incall girl backup so not a wasted night and it was actually $200 cheaper 🤣
-
09-09-23 13:39 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 582Foxy Vegas
I saw Heaven.
Oh, I was told both would be avail to choose when I made appointment but only one was available. There were various things like this that individually might be legit (e. G. Someone else made appointment) but combined together, it just screamed that they overbook and rush.
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 13:18 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 37VAC Jay
Does anyone know what happened to Jay? Did she retire or relocate? Maybe just on an extended break?
-
09-09-23 06:21 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 503You
Are right. It is on W Sahara. I must of been having a senior moment.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




