Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8148
-
09-06-23 21:18 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 704Chicago Senior Visiting
Hey guys. Coming to play at the end of the month. Really interested in trying some of the Asian agencies. We have one Korean agency in Chicago which is near impossible to get in because they are slammed. We do have a lot of Chines houses and parlors. What's the price point for these agencies.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-06-23 16:34 #4052Regular Member

Posts: 9Gucci
Tried Gucci yesterday, I won't repeat unfortunately.
If you like no experience and a mediocre BBBJ and bad CIM.
The breast are all natural and she has tattoos.
Left a review on TER.
Stay safe.
-
09-06-23 15:39 #4051Regular Member

Posts: 15How did it go? Is she 61 year old? Does she offer greek?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 15:30 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 129Providing I'd
When you provide your I'd do you block out your address, family name and some of the numbers of the license? I am worried about being caught up in a raid or blackmail scheme.
-
09-06-23 11:48 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 175You can black out your address and birthday, that's what I did and they verified me still. Good luck!
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 23:52 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 648It doesn't take long to get approved. You just send them a photo of your I'd and you're pretty much done.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 15:23 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 692LV visit
Help please. I am going to visit Las Vegas next weekend and want to have a bit of fun once probably Saturday or Sunday. I am staying at Flamingo without a car but willing to taxi.
I am approved with the Chicago Korean Agency- KoreanpalaceDOTBiz. Where should I ask? Do I need days to qualify or just ask for that day?
I will take time to read the forum, but any advice is appreciated.
-
09-04-23 20:59 #4046Banned Member

Posts: 126Ltlv
Lucy looks familiar. Anyone seen her or you-jin pics look hot but no info. Last time I toftt was a big let down. And these kgirl prices are just getting out of hand.
-
09-04-23 11:05 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 503Pepsi
Can be found here: https://sodashoppe.nl/.
Originally Posted by ThePatriot12
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 10:42 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 46Newbie Question
I am going to LV coming up and wanted to check out one of these agencies. Are any of these locations close to the convention center? Staying near that and will not have a car.
Any help is appreciated.
TJ.
-
09-04-23 09:13 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 301Jessie
Jessie is cold at first, after she knows you she is great, she's more like a trooper than a service queen, she had a lot of upgrades over the years I remember when she was new she didn't have that ass or tits and was a great fuck. I haven't seen her in the last year but she was way hotter last time.
Originally Posted by Mike61
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 22:06 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm 99% sure I saw Jessie - http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=jessie.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
This was my first experience with a K-Girl agency so it could've been a combination of nerves, nosey spouse, etc. I had cancelled and rescheduled due to some family stuff and when I was in the shower with Jessie she replied to me after I mentioned how beautiful she is, "If I'm so beautiful why did you cancel?" I had to tell her that my wife was being a bit suspicious. I usually don't do bareback, but she kept telling me that "I'm too big for her" and a condom is going to make it impossible. Anyway, during the session she was pretty cold and standoffish but as soon as we started getting dressed she opened up a bit.
I dunno, it wasn't the best experience, especially for a first time but I blame myself for it. It wasn't the right time to attempt a visit to a k-girl but I was jonesing for it.
-
09-03-23 19:10 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 110I love the stripper looks, with fake everything. Any other girls out right now that fit that bill?
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 18:30 #4040Regular Member

Posts: 15Just arrived back in Vegas for the first time in three years. I see some recommendations for Somi, I definitely want to give her a go.
Any other recommendations people have for the agencies here in LV? Preferably a provider with a little bit of hair between her legs too.
-
09-03-23 18:04 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 41Vacation
Going to be out in vegas for a few days next weekend and I'm looking to see a few girls. Lev's name keeps getting floated around and then pepsi (no idea where to find her yet), but if any has any good recommendations lmk. So far I got few sites from you guys, but no idea which ones are reputable or have consistent quality. Any suggestions appreciated.











Reply With Quote





