The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 277 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4145
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this girl once before back in Jan. And yes I have been seeing her regularly for a year now so I might be a little biased but I thought I would share. She is active on both SB and SA. She is no rush she normally spends 2 to 3 hours also is great with her services BBBJ and good at it will go for 30 minutes if you want. She says she loves sucking cock. Also is BBFS with cip. She is not big on kissing so I guess not true GFE because of that one thing. I am a guy that likes kissing but it's not a big deal to me because everything else is so good. Also she takes direction well and wants you to be happy when she is done. She communicates well if you do contact her you can be direct with her about what you are looking for. Her rates are reasonable which I am not going to say because my arrangement has been going on for a year I like to think I get a little better rate then the rest but who knows LOL. She is about 5'5 and about 150/155 I know not everyone's cup of tea but as I said time with her is very enjoyable https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-eb8b4cc9acdc https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7e1dc4623918dc.
    What is her going rate?

  2. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't bother reading them anymore as they are all the same bs over and over. But I,ll see if I can dig them up. Maybe reddit.
    Have you had any interaction with this, sent email no response.

    She seems like more into social media.

    Kendra323.

    https://members.seeking.com/login?re...2-cb65d24b1b66

  3. #2583

    One more time

    I have posted on this girl once before back in Jan. And yes I have been seeing her regularly for a year now so I might be a little biased but I thought I would share. She is active on both SB and SA. She is no rush she normally spends 2 to 3 hours also is great with her services BBBJ and good at it will go for 30 minutes if you want. She says she loves sucking cock. Also is BBFS with cip. She is not big on kissing so I guess not true GFE because of that one thing. I am a guy that likes kissing but it's not a big deal to me because everything else is so good. Also she takes direction well and wants you to be happy when she is done. She communicates well if you do contact her you can be direct with her about what you are looking for. Her rates are reasonable which I am not going to say because my arrangement has been going on for a year I like to think I get a little better rate then the rest but who knows LOL. She is about 5'5 and about 150/155 I know not everyone's cup of tea but as I said time with her is very enjoyable https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-eb8b4cc9acdc https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7e1dc4623918dc.

  4. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?
    Just google sugar baby reddit.

  5. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    If they had anything substantial someone on this site would have something to say about it or know what it is. It's likely small regional groups of SB's who communicate and found each other on Instagram or something. They have to compete with each other, we don't. I have spoken to a girl or two who was in a "group" but my estimate was about 8-9 of them. Not like what we've got. The Reddit is a joke. And if they had a site like ours we would know about it.
    Even if there was some resemblance of coherent organization, women will stab each other in the back for a buck in less time then it takes to ping their mythical site.

  6. #2580
    If they had anything substantial someone on this site would have something to say about it or know what it is. It's likely small regional groups of SB's who communicate and found each other on Instagram or something. They have to compete with each other, we don't. I have spoken to a girl or two who was in a "group" but my estimate was about 8-9 of them. Not like what we've got. The Reddit is a joke. And if they had a site like ours we would know about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?

  7. #2579

    Name of Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are no pics posted but they will drop profile names sometimes.
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?

  8. #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Do these forum have our photos plastered on them with cheap guy comments?
    There are no pics posted but they will drop profile names sometimes.

  9. #2577

    Forums for providers? Never heard of that!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.

    Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.
    Do these forum have our photos plastered on them with cheap guy comments?

  10. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Link as well.

    With a profile like hers I'm surprised you bothered to message tbh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-148b18d04c53
    I have said it 100 times, stay away from these negative girls. Nothing but trouble.

  11. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    Lilith grace porn star is in town and I can verify that the lilith gracee account is hers. Your mileage may vary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

    Will cross post in porn stars.
    She must be pretty desperate. She messaged me and I haven't been on seeking for a month. AKA as the spray and pray method.

  12. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by USAtrak23  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me so I can't add a link, but can somebody post a screenshot of what her profile says? She reached out first, and I responded, and she came back with "you didn't read my profile" and blocked. Curious what I missed or what magical hoop I needed to jump through.
    1.) *I HAVE I D VERIFICATION CHECK (Means I uploaded my I D to get verified on Seeking) * I don't play games & 100% real seeking same.

    If you aren't interested, move on, I get some petty mail, its weird LOL.

    5'4 C cup 29 yrs young, healthy vibrant, (adhd moments), goofy, easy going.

    *midwest mannerism & humble).

    -- 132 lbs dimples humble & confident -.

    --I Love to travel.

    --LOL Comedian at times too 😛.

    --I work, & will always work hard for what my goals & lifestyle, overall success. Including my personal growth, I crave genuine energy, FUN AND POSITIVE 😃.

    I work a lot and also studying for something I am passionate about, an investment (SD) situation would be great with someone who wants to mentor, and just invest in me and my dreams, that I can appreciate!

    Travel to and from Midwest to west -Chicago is hometown (Back every few months).

    QUICK NOTE: I am busy as well, so if you aren't interested in meeting, or working distance out, or travel together please don't waste my time to JUST look at pics and open dialogue I am very sweet but don't want to waste time on here, its getting to a point of almost draining.

  13. #2573

    Tryingagain773

    Here you go. Link as well.

    With a profile like hers I'm surprised you bothered to message tbh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-148b18d04c53
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230908-202641_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230908-202657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #2572

    Tryingagain773

    She blocked me so I can't add a link, but can somebody post a screenshot of what her profile says? She reached out first, and I responded, and she came back with "you didn't read my profile" and blocked. Curious what I missed or what magical hoop I needed to jump through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230908_143252_Gmail.jpg‎  

  15. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Out of morbid curiosity, which forums do they post SD info / reviews? Is it closed forums on Reddit or do they have other platforms they post SD info on? Based on some recent communication with some SBs I felt like after some initial great communication it suddenly stopped so would be good to know as an SD what is being said or posted.
    I don't bother reading them anymore as they are all the same bs over and over. But I,ll see if I can dig them up. Maybe reddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape