Escort Review: The Sugar World
+
Submit Review
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4145
-
09-08-23 00:31 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 299Lilithgracee is the real deal porn star
Lilith grace porn star is in town and I can verify that the lilith gracee account is hers. Your mileage may vary.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8
Will cross post in porn stars.
-
09-07-23 13:35 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 101Out of morbid curiosity, which forums do they post SD info / reviews? Is it closed forums on Reddit or do they have other platforms they post SD info on? Based on some recent communication with some SBs I felt like after some initial great communication it suddenly stopped so would be good to know as an SD what is being said or posted.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 12:38 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 5602Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.
-
09-06-23 21:34 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 1025GPS Who Checks SB Forums
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-99e3b1daf657
Hit her up, she immediately asks what my number is. Then posts a selfie of me that I send to girls, and says "your pic is in the forums with bad reviews. ".
When I asked what was said, she said I was cheap. I told her maybe, it depends on the person. She said I talked to her before and offered her 500, and I asked what she was looking for. She said 2 k.
I could afford that, but not for someone stuck up who communicates in short sentences and seems like a *****. Told her good luck and blocked her.
-
09-06-23 17:55 #2566Regular Member

Posts: 9Want to learn
I'm a long time hobbyist but never tried the seeking world.
I think it's time for me to try something new! So if some one can direct me towards a good guide with a step by step on "how to" I will appreciate it.
I don't know if it's worth it to have a seeking account upgraded and how what to do and not to do. I can say that my TER account is worth it on the escort side.
-
09-06-23 17:41 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 277Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 17:09 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 177300-600 for quick M&G then upstairs for 1-2 hours.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
500-1000 for Drinks / Dinner / Party / Room.
1000- ??? Overnight.
This is for a mid 20's non pro 7 out of 10 white chick. Amount can vary greatly depend on your looks and "game. " If you feel like you got game then do not discuss $$$ until at M&G. For so called non-pros their price really varies depending on your chemistry at M&G.
-
09-05-23 22:51 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 277Need your input
What's is the going rate for a 20's something white, non pro girl?
I have a work trip coming up and trying to figure out my luck.
Last time I was in Vegas, I got cheated by a scammer. Stole my money.
But I also good experience with a girl but lost her contact!
-
09-05-23 17:12 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 5602Luckylouis. Profile came up just fine rn.
Originally Posted by SuperJet
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 14:00 #2561Regular Member

Posts: 4Just tried to look it up. Profile is deleted.
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 13:49 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 177You're probably right. Even though I'm in my 40's and have a family I'm still very much into the nightlife. I stay in very good shape and do have "game. ".
I never do dinner dates in LV. Always meet at a nice lounge and spend at least 45 min-1 hour just talking and flirting w / POT. At that point both the POT and I can feel the chemistry and things just pretty go organic from there (and much easier to "negotiate" once there's mutual chemistry and attraction).
I don't even suggest overnight when I negotiate, it's almost "understood" I guess if we are vibing then naturally we'll end up spending the night all inclusive.
On Bare, It's so so so hard to turn down especially when you have a 25 yr old clean shaven white pussy eagerly inviting. I've been burnt more than once though literally and figuratively that it's just not worth bringing shit home. Try 001 condom from Japan.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 12:32 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 5602Agreed. And on the flip side I can't tell you how many girls I hit up on seeking over the years only for them to tell me we already fucked or it didn't work out. It becomes a blur at some point, especially if you are over doing it. lol. And your girl is super hot btw.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 10:08 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 1388
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
Agree. This LuckyLouis SB is hot, also a 10 in my book. But here's the thing. She looks just like this girl I am banging right now named Nikki. Except the SA girl is only 5'3" while my Nikki is about 5'9". Tall, almost anorexic skinny, super long legs, but with huge natural perfect tits!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
And super tight pussy that feels like a soaking wet glove squeezing my very happy peen.
-
09-02-23 14:20 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 5602For sure a 10 in my book. But obviously too pricey for my budget.
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 02:06 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 148100% I have met girls from seeking that I would have paid 1 k for if I had go but I didn't know until I had seen them they were that good. I always low ball and eveytime I make an exception I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




