Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 277 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4151
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Link as well.

    With a profile like hers I'm surprised you bothered to message tbh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-148b18d04c53
    I have said it 100 times, stay away from these negative girls. Nothing but trouble.

  2. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    Lilith grace porn star is in town and I can verify that the lilith gracee account is hers. Your mileage may vary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

    Will cross post in porn stars.
    She must be pretty desperate. She messaged me and I haven't been on seeking for a month. AKA as the spray and pray method.

  3. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by USAtrak23  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me so I can't add a link, but can somebody post a screenshot of what her profile says? She reached out first, and I responded, and she came back with "you didn't read my profile" and blocked. Curious what I missed or what magical hoop I needed to jump through.
    1.) *I HAVE I D VERIFICATION CHECK (Means I uploaded my I D to get verified on Seeking) * I don't play games & 100% real seeking same.

    If you aren't interested, move on, I get some petty mail, its weird LOL.

    5'4 C cup 29 yrs young, healthy vibrant, (adhd moments), goofy, easy going.

    *midwest mannerism & humble).

    -- 132 lbs dimples humble & confident -.

    --I Love to travel.

    --LOL Comedian at times too 😛.

    --I work, & will always work hard for what my goals & lifestyle, overall success. Including my personal growth, I crave genuine energy, FUN AND POSITIVE 😃.

    I work a lot and also studying for something I am passionate about, an investment (SD) situation would be great with someone who wants to mentor, and just invest in me and my dreams, that I can appreciate!

    Travel to and from Midwest to west -Chicago is hometown (Back every few months).

    QUICK NOTE: I am busy as well, so if you aren't interested in meeting, or working distance out, or travel together please don't waste my time to JUST look at pics and open dialogue I am very sweet but don't want to waste time on here, its getting to a point of almost draining.

  4. #2573

    Tryingagain773

    Here you go. Link as well.

    With a profile like hers I'm surprised you bothered to message tbh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-148b18d04c53
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230908-202641_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230908-202657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #2572

    Tryingagain773

    She blocked me so I can't add a link, but can somebody post a screenshot of what her profile says? She reached out first, and I responded, and she came back with "you didn't read my profile" and blocked. Curious what I missed or what magical hoop I needed to jump through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230908_143252_Gmail.jpg‎  

  6. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Out of morbid curiosity, which forums do they post SD info / reviews? Is it closed forums on Reddit or do they have other platforms they post SD info on? Based on some recent communication with some SBs I felt like after some initial great communication it suddenly stopped so would be good to know as an SD what is being said or posted.
    I don't bother reading them anymore as they are all the same bs over and over. But I,ll see if I can dig them up. Maybe reddit.

  7. #2570

    Lilithgracee is the real deal porn star

    Lilith grace porn star is in town and I can verify that the lilith gracee account is hers. Your mileage may vary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

    Will cross post in porn stars.

  8. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.

    Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.
    Out of morbid curiosity, which forums do they post SD info / reviews? Is it closed forums on Reddit or do they have other platforms they post SD info on? Based on some recent communication with some SBs I felt like after some initial great communication it suddenly stopped so would be good to know as an SD what is being said or posted.

  9. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-99e3b1daf657

    Hit her up, she immediately asks what my number is. Then posts a selfie of me that I send to girls, and says "your pic is in the forums with bad reviews. ".

    When I asked what was said, she said I was cheap. I told her maybe, it depends on the person. She said I talked to her before and offered her 500, and I asked what she was looking for. She said 2 k.

    I could afford that, but not for someone stuck up who communicates in short sentences and seems like a *****. Told her good luck and blocked her.
    Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.

    Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.

  10. #2567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    GPS Who Checks SB Forums

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-99e3b1daf657

    Hit her up, she immediately asks what my number is. Then posts a selfie of me that I send to girls, and says "your pic is in the forums with bad reviews. ".

    When I asked what was said, she said I was cheap. I told her maybe, it depends on the person. She said I talked to her before and offered her 500, and I asked what she was looking for. She said 2 k.

    I could afford that, but not for someone stuck up who communicates in short sentences and seems like a *****. Told her good luck and blocked her.

  11. #2566

    Want to learn

    I'm a long time hobbyist but never tried the seeking world.

    I think it's time for me to try something new! So if some one can direct me towards a good guide with a step by step on "how to" I will appreciate it.

    I don't know if it's worth it to have a seeking account upgraded and how what to do and not to do. I can say that my TER account is worth it on the escort side.

  12. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    300-600 for quick M&G then upstairs for 1-2 hours.

    500-1000 for Drinks / Dinner / Party / Room.

    1000- ??? Overnight.

    This is for a mid 20's non pro 7 out of 10 white chick. Amount can vary greatly depend on your looks and "game. " If you feel like you got game then do not discuss $$$ until at M&G. For so called non-pros their price really varies depending on your chemistry at M&G.
    Thank you very much.

  13. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    What's is the going rate for a 20's something white, non pro girl?

    I have a work trip coming up and trying to figure out my luck.

    Last time I was in Vegas, I got cheated by a scammer. Stole my money.

    But I also good experience with a girl but lost her contact!
    300-600 for quick M&G then upstairs for 1-2 hours.

    500-1000 for Drinks / Dinner / Party / Room.

    1000- ??? Overnight.

    This is for a mid 20's non pro 7 out of 10 white chick. Amount can vary greatly depend on your looks and "game. " If you feel like you got game then do not discuss $$$ until at M&G. For so called non-pros their price really varies depending on your chemistry at M&G.

  14. #2563

    Need your input

    What's is the going rate for a 20's something white, non pro girl?

    I have a work trip coming up and trying to figure out my luck.

    Last time I was in Vegas, I got cheated by a scammer. Stole my money.

    But I also good experience with a girl but lost her contact!

  15. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJet  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to look it up. Profile is deleted.
    Luckylouis. Profile came up just fine rn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape