Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 277 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4145
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2570

    Lilithgracee is the real deal porn star

    Lilith grace porn star is in town and I can verify that the lilith gracee account is hers. Your mileage may vary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

    Will cross post in porn stars.

  2. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.

    Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.
    Out of morbid curiosity, which forums do they post SD info / reviews? Is it closed forums on Reddit or do they have other platforms they post SD info on? Based on some recent communication with some SBs I felt like after some initial great communication it suddenly stopped so would be good to know as an SD what is being said or posted.

  3. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-99e3b1daf657

    Hit her up, she immediately asks what my number is. Then posts a selfie of me that I send to girls, and says "your pic is in the forums with bad reviews. ".

    When I asked what was said, she said I was cheap. I told her maybe, it depends on the person. She said I talked to her before and offered her 500, and I asked what she was looking for. She said 2 k.

    I could afford that, but not for someone stuck up who communicates in short sentences and seems like a *****. Told her good luck and blocked her.
    Definitely not a big deal as the girls in those forums are the very bottom of the barrel. They are the "all men" are this and that type, GPS scammers, that watch the "housewives" series with bated breath. And on the chance that one of them ignored you due to her post. Well she actully did you a favor.

    Nothing irks these girls more than missing their chance to fleece some SD newbie. Their biggest thrill in life is recounting how they scammed yet another desperate guy on those forums. It's like bragging rights.

  4. #2567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    GPS Who Checks SB Forums

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-99e3b1daf657

    Hit her up, she immediately asks what my number is. Then posts a selfie of me that I send to girls, and says "your pic is in the forums with bad reviews. ".

    When I asked what was said, she said I was cheap. I told her maybe, it depends on the person. She said I talked to her before and offered her 500, and I asked what she was looking for. She said 2 k.

    I could afford that, but not for someone stuck up who communicates in short sentences and seems like a *****. Told her good luck and blocked her.

  5. #2566

    Want to learn

    I'm a long time hobbyist but never tried the seeking world.

    I think it's time for me to try something new! So if some one can direct me towards a good guide with a step by step on "how to" I will appreciate it.

    I don't know if it's worth it to have a seeking account upgraded and how what to do and not to do. I can say that my TER account is worth it on the escort side.

  6. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    300-600 for quick M&G then upstairs for 1-2 hours.

    500-1000 for Drinks / Dinner / Party / Room.

    1000- ??? Overnight.

    This is for a mid 20's non pro 7 out of 10 white chick. Amount can vary greatly depend on your looks and "game. " If you feel like you got game then do not discuss $$$ until at M&G. For so called non-pros their price really varies depending on your chemistry at M&G.
    Thank you very much.

  7. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    What's is the going rate for a 20's something white, non pro girl?

    I have a work trip coming up and trying to figure out my luck.

    Last time I was in Vegas, I got cheated by a scammer. Stole my money.

    But I also good experience with a girl but lost her contact!
    300-600 for quick M&G then upstairs for 1-2 hours.

    500-1000 for Drinks / Dinner / Party / Room.

    1000- ??? Overnight.

    This is for a mid 20's non pro 7 out of 10 white chick. Amount can vary greatly depend on your looks and "game. " If you feel like you got game then do not discuss $$$ until at M&G. For so called non-pros their price really varies depending on your chemistry at M&G.

  8. #2563

    Need your input

    What's is the going rate for a 20's something white, non pro girl?

    I have a work trip coming up and trying to figure out my luck.

    Last time I was in Vegas, I got cheated by a scammer. Stole my money.

    But I also good experience with a girl but lost her contact!

  9. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJet  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to look it up. Profile is deleted.
    Luckylouis. Profile came up just fine rn.

  10. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
    Just tried to look it up. Profile is deleted.

  11. #2560
    You're probably right. Even though I'm in my 40's and have a family I'm still very much into the nightlife. I stay in very good shape and do have "game. ".

    I never do dinner dates in LV. Always meet at a nice lounge and spend at least 45 min-1 hour just talking and flirting w / POT. At that point both the POT and I can feel the chemistry and things just pretty go organic from there (and much easier to "negotiate" once there's mutual chemistry and attraction).

    I don't even suggest overnight when I negotiate, it's almost "understood" I guess if we are vibing then naturally we'll end up spending the night all inclusive.

    On Bare, It's so so so hard to turn down especially when you have a 25 yr old clean shaven white pussy eagerly inviting. I've been burnt more than once though literally and figuratively that it's just not worth bringing shit home. Try 001 condom from Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    You must have good game and are good looking. My usual dates are dinner and drinks, then bare fun in the room, but I'm fat, so I'd say 50% of the girls are out after an hour or two, although it is MSOG and they're usually down for CIP. I've never had girls agree to an overnight on the first date, even though my PPM is also 500 - 1000. A few have asked for more than 1 k as well, but out of dozens of requests that high, I've only relented twice, and that was for two girls I found ridiculously hot. One of them even turned out to be amazingly smart and a great conversationist, and the other was a dumb brat that I enjoyed pinning on the bed and hatefucking.

    This is not to say Seeking is bad, on the contrary I've been here for a week and had 2 dates a day scheduled. Some did flake and one girl just threw leftovers in my face, more on that later, but others were enjoyable to hang out with. About half of them were girls I knew already, and the other half new dates.

    The girl who threw leftovers in my face was one I took out to dinner. She seemed okay but then gradually revealed how she had two kids with two guys, one of whom was in prison. She lived in a room with her sister in law and shared a twin bed with her kids. She had no job, and had "regulars" in Vegas. Smelled like a hooker, but hey my date earlier that day flaked and I figured it could be a one and done thing with her. Then she tells me no BBFS under any circumstances.

    At this point, she's not hot enough to put up with her rules and low class lifestyle. I wait until dinner is finished and we're out in the lobby with the bag of leftovers before telling her that I appreciated her time, but the physical vibe is not going to work if we need to use a condom because I absolutely can't feel anything and won't cum. I offered to cashapp her a little money for her time, and she says "okay sure cashapp me 500. " I said that's the total PPM for a full date, not just dinner. Then she starts making a stank face and says fine we can fuck bare. I tell her I'm not going to force someone to do something they don't want and it's going to be a terrible experience anyway with her attitude, and walk off towards the casino, uber pickup was on the other side. She chases after me and starts asking if I'm seriously not going to pay her anything and I told her I was, then her attitude made me reconsider. She tells me she paid a babysitter for the date and I told her she lives with her sister in law and she said that person was watching her kids at dinner. Then she said she had 35 cents in her bank account and I told her that's not my problem. She reaches in the leftover back, undoes the top on a container, then takes the container out and hurls it in my face, before walking the other way.

    Went over to security and explained what happened, they took a report and pics of the food on me before telling me to file a report with LVPD. Here's her account:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-754cd555c612

  12. #2559
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Agree. This LuckyLouis SB is hot, also a 10 in my book. But here's the thing. She looks just like this girl I am banging right now named Nikki. Except the SA girl is only 5'3" while my Nikki is about 5'9". Tall, almost anorexic skinny, super long legs, but with huge natural perfect tits!

    And super tight pussy that feels like a soaking wet glove squeezing my very happy peen.
    Agreed. And on the flip side I can't tell you how many girls I hit up on seeking over the years only for them to tell me we already fucked or it didn't work out. It becomes a blur at some point, especially if you are over doing it. lol. And your girl is super hot btw.

  13. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    For sure a 10 in my book. But obviously too pricey for my budget.
    Agree. This LuckyLouis SB is hot, also a 10 in my book. But here's the thing. She looks just like this girl I am banging right now named Nikki. Except the SA girl is only 5'3" while my Nikki is about 5'9". Tall, almost anorexic skinny, super long legs, but with huge natural perfect tits!

    And super tight pussy that feels like a soaking wet glove squeezing my very happy peen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LuckyLouis LV (4).jpg‎   LuckyLouis LV (1).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (5).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (6).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (7).jpg‎  

    Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (4).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (3).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (2).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (1).jpg‎  

  14. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
    For sure a 10 in my book. But obviously too pricey for my budget.

  15. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    No reviews that's for sure. One of the reasons I stay a low baller. So if the date isn't all that it's no big deal.
    100% I have met girls from seeking that I would have paid 1 k for if I had go but I didn't know until I had seen them they were that good. I always low ball and eveytime I make an exception I wish I hadn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape