Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 8148
-
09-03-23 06:56 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 504Pepsi
Is back in town, starting today, according to a text from the booker last night. I made an appointment to see her this Wed.
-
09-01-23 13:32 #4037Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Are you sure it was Jessie? I lost counts of the times I have seen Jessie and is always a good time she is my ATF.
Originally Posted by Mike61
[View Original Post]
That picture of her always make me diamonds. Lev and Abby from LTLV and Kona from VAC are good too. Jessie still my favorite.
-
08-31-23 14:46 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 65Coming in to Vegas today. Who does everyone recommend? I was there about a month ago and had a session with Jessie at LTLV that wasn't the best (we just didn't click and some scheduling issues put her in a sour mood or something).
Thanks!
-
08-30-23 11:29 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 34VAC Audrey
I was with Audrey this week after I flew in to Vegas.
She looks nothing like the pictures on VAC. I was hoping she was taller but she is not. She has a deep voice; which some may find either sexy or strange. She doesn't speak any English which was a turn off for me since I like to at least have small talk.
Her body is very tight, and her face is cute (7/10).
She is very enthusiastic with her BBBJ and definitely has skills in that area. I tend to like things slow and she is faster than I prefer.
She claims her tits are natural but I don't think so; but they are really big for her size and beautiful nips. Her body is definitely very nice; probably perfect for some people.
As much as she was great, I will be trying someone else before I leave LV. My ATF so far has been Pepsi; but I have not been able to get a return text when I message the number.
Enjoy gents.
-
08-30-23 11:15 #4034Banned Member

Posts: 521Text, don't call
In my experience VAC rarely answers calls, but responds promptly to texts.
Originally Posted by Robert1744
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 09:06 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 301Lili
I don't recommend Lili, is not a regular k-agency service you'll shower by yourself and not dfk. If you want cim is 1 extra. She has the stripper looks fake everything but that's it.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
Did you see Somi? Is Jessi or is a new Somi?
-
08-30-23 09:03 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 301K-agency
Usually in the website they tell you every girls menu, I'll recommend you to get screened before and try to schedule in advance. If you try for the next available you may settle for Whatever is available and not for the one you really like.
Originally Posted by Robert1744
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 21:32 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 377Quick Korean agency question
Basin on the recommendations of this board from when I asked the agency vs spa question, I'm going the agency route.
I'm calling VAC tomorrow around lunch. Do I just call, jump through whatever screening loops they have and then show up at the incall? What else do I need to know? Who are the standouts from VAC this week? I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ and ideally, BBFS.
Thanks I'm advance. I'm well versed on how the spas and escorts to my room work, I've just never tried this particular flavor of mongering.
-
08-29-23 10:46 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 66Foxyvegas
I contacted the PO a couple of days back to see to meet with Leah again. She told me they are relocating to a new location, should be up by the 09/05.
Originally Posted by CockAsaurusRex
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 00:16 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 127Seems like the number is down and no one is answering. Did anyone get a chance to go here before that happened or have another way to.
Originally Posted by JJKramer
[View Original Post]
Contact?
-
08-28-23 23:33 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 131Some K-girls are listed as not offering BBFS, not that they don't, they just prefer not to. Just pick one of them.
Originally Posted by Avocat
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 21:37 #4027Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276https://www.vegasasian.club/ it seems they all offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by Avocat
[View Original Post]
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lili
It looks like Lili is the only girl that don't do BBFS.
By the way I had my Somi fix this morning. It never gets old.
-
08-28-23 21:01 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 55Korean Agency -- Any not BBFS offered?
It's been a few years. Previously very happy with https://www.vegasasian.club/ but I want great GFE, but with girls that are not BBFS on demand. I'm also easily tempted, so if she just does it BBFS, its hard to say no. So any suggestions for hot looking girls, GFE, but they don't do BBFS? Thanks.
-
08-28-23 11:46 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 303Just Google.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
Little tokyo lv.
And.
Vegas asian club.
-
08-28-23 08:37 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 351Links to Korean agencies
I'm several pages in this thread and still no links to any agency. I see that one was down but now back up again. Any help please? VAC?












Reply With Quote




