Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4053

    Chicago Senior Visiting

    Hey guys. Coming to play at the end of the month. Really interested in trying some of the Asian agencies. We have one Korean agency in Chicago which is near impossible to get in because they are slammed. We do have a lot of Chines houses and parlors. What's the price point for these agencies.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #4052

    Gucci

    Tried Gucci yesterday, I won't repeat unfortunately.

    If you like no experience and a mediocre BBBJ and bad CIM.

    The breast are all natural and she has tattoos.

    Left a review on TER.

    Stay safe.

  3. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is back in town, starting today, according to a text from the booker last night. I made an appointment to see her this Wed.
    How did it go? Is she 61 year old? Does she offer greek?

  4. #4050

    Providing I'd

    When you provide your I'd do you block out your address, family name and some of the numbers of the license? I am worried about being caught up in a raid or blackmail scheme.

  5. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Help please. I am going to visit Las Vegas next weekend and want to have a bit of fun once probably Saturday or Sunday. I am staying at Flamingo without a car but willing to taxi.

    I am approved with the Chicago Korean Agency- KoreanpalaceDOTBiz. Where should I ask? Do I need days to qualify or just ask for that day?

    I will take time to read the forum, but any advice is appreciated.
    You can black out your address and birthday, that's what I did and they verified me still. Good luck!

  6. #4048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Help please. I am going to visit Las Vegas next weekend and want to have a bit of fun once probably Saturday or Sunday. I am staying at Flamingo without a car but willing to taxi.

    I am approved with the Chicago Korean Agency- KoreanpalaceDOTBiz. Where should I ask? Do I need days to qualify or just ask for that day?

    I will take time to read the forum, but any advice is appreciated.
    It doesn't take long to get approved. You just send them a photo of your I'd and you're pretty much done.

  7. #4047

    LV visit

    Help please. I am going to visit Las Vegas next weekend and want to have a bit of fun once probably Saturday or Sunday. I am staying at Flamingo without a car but willing to taxi.

    I am approved with the Chicago Korean Agency- KoreanpalaceDOTBiz. Where should I ask? Do I need days to qualify or just ask for that day?

    I will take time to read the forum, but any advice is appreciated.

  8. #4046

    Ltlv

    Lucy looks familiar. Anyone seen her or you-jin pics look hot but no info. Last time I toftt was a big let down. And these kgirl prices are just getting out of hand.

  9. #4045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot12  [View Original Post]
    Going to be out in vegas for a few days next weekend and I'm looking to see a few girls. Lev's name keeps getting floated around and then pepsi (no idea where to find her yet), but if any has any good recommendations lmk. So far I got few sites from you guys, but no idea which ones are reputable or have consistent quality. Any suggestions appreciated.
    Can be found here: https://sodashoppe.nl/.

  10. #4044

    Newbie Question

    I am going to LV coming up and wanted to check out one of these agencies. Are any of these locations close to the convention center? Staying near that and will not have a car.

    Any help is appreciated.

    TJ.

  11. #4043

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike61  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure I saw Jessie - http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=jessie.

    This was my first experience with a K-Girl agency so it could've been a combination of nerves, nosey spouse, etc. I had cancelled and rescheduled due to some family stuff and when I was in the shower with Jessie she replied to me after I mentioned how beautiful she is, "If I'm so beautiful why did you cancel?" I had to tell her that my wife was being a bit suspicious. I usually don't do bareback, but she kept telling me that "I'm too big for her" and a condom is going to make it impossible. Anyway, during the session she was pretty cold and standoffish but as soon as we started getting dressed she opened up a bit.

    I dunno, it wasn't the best experience, especially for a first time but I blame myself for it. It wasn't the right time to attempt a visit to a k-girl but I was jonesing for it.
    Jessie is cold at first, after she knows you she is great, she's more like a trooper than a service queen, she had a lot of upgrades over the years I remember when she was new she didn't have that ass or tits and was a great fuck. I haven't seen her in the last year but she was way hotter last time.

  12. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was Jessie? I lost counts of the times I have seen Jessie and is always a good time she is my ATF.

    That picture of her always make me diamonds. Lev and Abby from LTLV and Kona from VAC are good too. Jessie still my favorite.
    I'm 99% sure I saw Jessie - http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=jessie.

    This was my first experience with a K-Girl agency so it could've been a combination of nerves, nosey spouse, etc. I had cancelled and rescheduled due to some family stuff and when I was in the shower with Jessie she replied to me after I mentioned how beautiful she is, "If I'm so beautiful why did you cancel?" I had to tell her that my wife was being a bit suspicious. I usually don't do bareback, but she kept telling me that "I'm too big for her" and a condom is going to make it impossible. Anyway, during the session she was pretty cold and standoffish but as soon as we started getting dressed she opened up a bit.

    I dunno, it wasn't the best experience, especially for a first time but I blame myself for it. It wasn't the right time to attempt a visit to a k-girl but I was jonesing for it.

  13. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    I don't recommend Lili, is not a regular k-agency service you'll shower by yourself and not dfk. If you want cim is 1 extra. She has the stripper looks fake everything but that's it.

    Did you see Somi? Is Jessi or is a new Somi?
    I love the stripper looks, with fake everything. Any other girls out right now that fit that bill?

  14. #4040
    Just arrived back in Vegas for the first time in three years. I see some recommendations for Somi, I definitely want to give her a go.

    Any other recommendations people have for the agencies here in LV? Preferably a provider with a little bit of hair between her legs too.

  15. #4039

    Vacation

    Going to be out in vegas for a few days next weekend and I'm looking to see a few girls. Lev's name keeps getting floated around and then pepsi (no idea where to find her yet), but if any has any good recommendations lmk. So far I got few sites from you guys, but no idea which ones are reputable or have consistent quality. Any suggestions appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape