Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 731
-
09-03-23 15:40 #416Senior Member

Posts: 3853Thank you for the review. Yes, I saw some dude in the garage and thought that he was there fixing something. Apparently, living there now. He must've gotten kicked out of the house after finding out that he was fucking K. LOL.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Same here. Only when I'm in Leominster will I pocket that pussy. She's the only pussy that gives me the biggest explosion. No other girl can do that. When I'm sick of K, I'll go to the handjob queen in Clinton. Or, QQ, which is south in Worcester.
-
09-03-23 11:05 #415Senior Member

Posts: 3024We finally meet
Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.
Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.
After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.
Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.
MeatMan
Observations
K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.
P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.
-
09-02-23 10:02 #414Senior Member

Posts: 3853Even though she has an incall, it's not the best. Plus, her bed is "V" shaped with the middle dipped down. Basically, if you're on top of her, your middle back is arched with your head and heels up. If you're flexible, fine. But, if you're old with a bad back, good luck. I keep going back because that pussy box feels the best out there. If anyone else has a Gem that is cheap as K and open-minded, I'm all for it.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 18:18 #413Senior Member

Posts: 281100
100 or nothing and I'm out.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 07:44 #412Senior Member

Posts: 188New prices?
I was planning on calling her up today but I won't pay 200 for that. 100 plus a little bit more as a tip is all that I'm willing to pay.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:07 #411Senior Member

Posts: 3853K complains that people low ball her with 20 dollars or don't pay at all. Then there's Prince Charming that decides to give her more than what her rates are. She's 100 flat. If you like her and if you feel she deserves more, go for it. But, her standard rate is 100.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 21:15 #410Senior Member

Posts: 80Price increase
I will not pay her over 100. If she wants more she will loose alot of business.
-
08-27-23 20:08 #409Senior Member

Posts: 752New Rates
I saw K several times including 3 DPs. But stopped seeing her about 4 years ago. I always gave her 30 bucks. But I never try a second round with her, after one load I ran out of there very fast.
-BH.
-
08-27-23 16:40 #408Banned Member

Posts: 942Meds are pricey
"H"meds are pricey so blame cvs and Walgreens.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 15:33 #407Senior Member

Posts: 369Price, inflection point for K?
OTG, I don't see K, but used to. Maybe she has clued in and is on to the new rates, and may think to herself, "Why not me, I'm a vet?! It's about time! I know the feeling. Maybe it was a one off, or just on a need be basis. But the quandary for K fans will be, will you pay if it is the new rate. You will rationalize paying it, for you know the state of her competition. No one can compete with her. Or guys will use their influence to rein her rates in. Down. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 10:16 #406Senior Member

Posts: 328New rates
I visited Kathy a few weeks ago. It had been a year or more since I had last visited, On the phone, she gave me her usual sob story about business being slow, lost her job, unemployment ran out, needing more money to pay bills, etc, etc. I've always paid her $100 for her unlimited stay. This time she asked for $150, which is a $100 or more less than I've been paying others lately anyway. So I said okay. When I arrived, she gave me more of the hard luck story and asked for $200. I told her sure, and to myself decided that the extra would be severance pay.
Then she took me into the bedroom and I'm thinking that this isn't going to work, but I'm there and I've already paid her. The box spring is broken in two and in the shape of a "V" and the mattress has also molded itself to the "V". So we both get into it and I decided that I'm going to use her as much as I can and get my money's worth. I start massaging her tits and fingering her. I had her lick my fingers every so often. After that, I had her blow me, Her blowjob was surprisingly good. Usually it's very toothy, But this time there was no teeth. It felt fantastic. She blew me for about 20 minutes, taking a break every 5 minutes to ask if I wanted to fu#k her. I had her sit in the "V" while I face fucked her. Then I laid back in the "V" with my feet on the floor and she knelt on the floor and went to town with a very sloppy blowjob to completion, swallowing it all.
We took a break and I laid across the "V" and had her give me a lengthy back massage. Then I flipped over and had her massage and fondle me. When I hardened up again, she started with the sloppy blowjob. But this time, I was going to fuck her. She lubed up and I suited up and entered her snatch. I plowed away for a while, then told her that I wanted to fuck her ass. She lubed up some more and I entered her ass. She was tight, but I slid right in and plowed some more until I had a second finish. I was tired and normally would have laid on the bed and relaxed. But this was not possible with the condition of the bed, so I decided to call it quits.
Of course she was telling me that we had plenty of time and I could stay all night. I told her, "maybe another time". So I ask the members of the forum, has she hit anyone else up for more than the customary $100?
-
08-23-23 21:46 #405Senior Member

Posts: 3853She lets you do whatever you want, her pussy feels good, doesn't complain, rob you or give you a hard time. Plus, she reasonably priced. Should I say more?
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:43 #404Senior Member

Posts: 3853Don't touch the hair. It's always her rule and sometimes her face.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:51 #403Senior Member

Posts: 372Did the walk of shame.
Only been a few times with K, and after every visit I say it's going to be my last. All my previous visits I've only gone for her BBBJ and that was enough. The other day the urge to do some chick bareback was overwhelming and I knew K would be up for the challenge. K is a bargain, as a matter of fact she doesn't even ask for her donation. I honestly think she does this whole service for the company and the love of sex. At my last visit I stopped by and she was just getting out of the shower and after a 10 minute conversation about her cats she said her pussy was squeaky clean. She offered to start off with a BBBJ. Then doing her Mish and popping a load deep inside. She begged me to stay for a little while more saying she would let me do anything I wanted with her entire body. After a few more minutes of crazy cat talk she offered to get me hard again with some oral. I stayed just long enough until I blew a nice load in her mouth, then made my hasty exit, saying under my breath, this was the last time. I really don't know if it'll be my last time.
-
08-21-23 20:32 #402Senior Member

Posts: 93Location
So where is she located now?
.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




