Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 735
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #420

    Storm

    Let's hope our Leominster lovey K didn't get flooded out. That would be a terrible thing for us Mongers.

  2. #419

    Conversation around the 8 min mark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

    I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.
    Her asks can I cum in you. LOL her response is kinda hilarious I would like it if you didn't but if you want to that's OK. I don't think I can get pregnant at this point of the month. WTF heh.

  3. #418

    The old K

    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

    I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.

  4. #417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.

    Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.

    After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.

    Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.

    MeatMan


    Observations

    K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.

    P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.
    Welcome to the club my man!

    Yes, she does have asbergers. High functioning though.

  5. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.

    Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.

    After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.

    Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.

    MeatMan


    Observations

    K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.

    P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.
    Thank you for the review. Yes, I saw some dude in the garage and thought that he was there fixing something. Apparently, living there now. He must've gotten kicked out of the house after finding out that he was fucking K. LOL.

    Same here. Only when I'm in Leominster will I pocket that pussy. She's the only pussy that gives me the biggest explosion. No other girl can do that. When I'm sick of K, I'll go to the handjob queen in Clinton. Or, QQ, which is south in Worcester.

  6. #415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    We finally meet

    Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.

    Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.

    After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.

    Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.

    MeatMan


    Observations

    K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.

    P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.

  7. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on calling her up today but I won't pay 200 for that. 100 plus a little bit more as a tip is all that I'm willing to pay.
    Even though she has an incall, it's not the best. Plus, her bed is "V" shaped with the middle dipped down. Basically, if you're on top of her, your middle back is arched with your head and heels up. If you're flexible, fine. But, if you're old with a bad back, good luck. I keep going back because that pussy box feels the best out there. If anyone else has a Gem that is cheap as K and open-minded, I'm all for it.

  8. #413

    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on calling her up today but I won't pay 200 for that. 100 plus a little bit more as a tip is all that I'm willing to pay.
    100 or nothing and I'm out.

  9. #412

    New prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    K complains that people low ball her with 20 dollars or don't pay at all. Then there's Prince Charming that decides to give her more than what her rates are. She's 100 flat. If you like her and if you feel she deserves more, go for it. But, her standard rate is 100.
    I was planning on calling her up today but I won't pay 200 for that. 100 plus a little bit more as a tip is all that I'm willing to pay.

  10. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I visited Kathy a few weeks ago. It had been a year or more since I had last visited, On the phone, she gave me her usual sob story about business being slow, lost her job, unemployment ran out, needing more money to pay bills, etc, etc. I've always paid her $100 for her unlimited stay. This time she asked for $150, which is a $100 or more less than I've been paying others lately anyway. So I said okay. When I arrived, she gave me more of the hard luck story and asked for $200. I told her sure, and to myself decided that the extra would be severance pay.

    Then she took me into the bedroom and I'm thinking that this isn't going to work, but I'm there and I've already paid her. The box spring is broken in two and in the shape of a "V" and the mattress has also molded itself to the "V". So we both get into it and I decided that I'm going to use her as much as I can and get my money's worth. I start massaging her tits and fingering her. I had her lick my fingers every so often. After that, I had her blow me, Her blowjob was surprisingly good. Usually it's very toothy, But this time there was no teeth. It felt fantastic. She blew me for about 20 minutes, taking a break every 5 minutes to ask if I wanted to fu#k her. I had her sit in the "V" while I face fucked her. Then I laid back in the "V" with my feet on the floor and she knelt on the floor and went to town with a very sloppy blowjob to completion, swallowing it all.

    We took a break and I laid across the "V" and had her give me a lengthy back massage. Then I flipped over and had her massage and fondle me. When I hardened up again, she started with the sloppy blowjob. But this time, I was going to fuck her. She lubed up and I suited up and entered her snatch. I plowed away for a while, then told her that I wanted to fuck her ass. She lubed up some more and I entered her ass. She was tight, but I slid right in and plowed some more until I had a second finish. I was tired and normally would have laid on the bed and relaxed. But this was not possible with the condition of the bed, so I decided to call it quits.

    Of course she was telling me that we had plenty of time and I could stay all night. I told her, "maybe another time". So I ask the members of the forum, has she hit anyone else up for more than the customary $100?
    K complains that people low ball her with 20 dollars or don't pay at all. Then there's Prince Charming that decides to give her more than what her rates are. She's 100 flat. If you like her and if you feel she deserves more, go for it. But, her standard rate is 100.

  11. #410

    Price increase

    I will not pay her over 100. If she wants more she will loose alot of business.

  12. #409

    New Rates

    I saw K several times including 3 DPs. But stopped seeing her about 4 years ago. I always gave her 30 bucks. But I never try a second round with her, after one load I ran out of there very fast.

    -BH.

  13. #408

    Meds are pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    OTG, I don't see K, but used to. Maybe she has clued in and is on to the new rates, and may think to herself, "Why not me, I'm a vet?! It's about time! I know the feeling. Maybe it was a one off, or just on a need be basis. But the quandary for K fans will be, will you pay if it is the new rate. You will rationalize paying it, for you know the state of her competition. No one can compete with her. Or guys will use their influence to rein her rates in. Down. Stay tuned.
    "H"meds are pricey so blame cvs and Walgreens.

  14. #407

    Price, inflection point for K?

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I visited Kathy a few weeks ago. It had been a year or more since I had last visited, On the phone, she gave me her usual sob story about business being slow, lost her job, unemployment ran out, needing more money to pay bills, etc, etc. I've always paid her $100 for her unlimited stay. This time she asked for $150, which is a $100 or more less than I've been paying others lately anyway. So I said okay. When I arrived, she gave me more of the hard luck story and asked for $200. I told her sure, and to myself decided that the extra would be severance pay.

    Then she took me into the bedroom and I'm thinking that this isn't going to work, but I'm there and I've already paid her. The box spring is broken in two and in the shape of a "V" and the mattress has also molded itself to the "V". So we both get into it and I decided that I'm going to use her as much as I can and get my money's worth. I start massaging her tits and fingering her. I had her lick my fingers every so often. After that, I had her blow me, Her blowjob was surprisingly good. Usually it's very toothy, But this time there was no teeth. It felt fantastic. She blew me for about 20 minutes, taking a break every 5 minutes to ask if I wanted to fu#k her. I had her sit in the "V" while I face fucked her. Then I laid back in the "V" with my feet on the floor and she knelt on the floor and went to town with a very sloppy blowjob to completion, swallowing it all.

    We took a break and I laid across the "V" and had her give me a lengthy back massage. Then I flipped over and had her massage and fondle me. When I hardened up again, she started with the sloppy blowjob. But this time, I was going to fuck her. She lubed up and I suited up and entered her snatch. I plowed away for a while, then told her that I wanted to fuck her ass. She lubed up some more and I entered her ass. She was tight, but I slid right in and plowed some more until I had a second finish. I was tired and normally would have laid on the bed and relaxed. But this was not possible with the condition of the bed, so I decided to call it quits.

    Of course she was telling me that we had plenty of time and I could stay all night. I told her, "maybe another time". So I ask the members of the forum, has she hit anyone else up for more than the customary $100?
    OTG, I don't see K, but used to. Maybe she has clued in and is on to the new rates, and may think to herself, "Why not me, I'm a vet?! It's about time! I know the feeling. Maybe it was a one off, or just on a need be basis. But the quandary for K fans will be, will you pay if it is the new rate. You will rationalize paying it, for you know the state of her competition. No one can compete with her. Or guys will use their influence to rein her rates in. Down. Stay tuned.

  15. #406

    New rates

    I visited Kathy a few weeks ago. It had been a year or more since I had last visited, On the phone, she gave me her usual sob story about business being slow, lost her job, unemployment ran out, needing more money to pay bills, etc, etc. I've always paid her $100 for her unlimited stay. This time she asked for $150, which is a $100 or more less than I've been paying others lately anyway. So I said okay. When I arrived, she gave me more of the hard luck story and asked for $200. I told her sure, and to myself decided that the extra would be severance pay.

    Then she took me into the bedroom and I'm thinking that this isn't going to work, but I'm there and I've already paid her. The box spring is broken in two and in the shape of a "V" and the mattress has also molded itself to the "V". So we both get into it and I decided that I'm going to use her as much as I can and get my money's worth. I start massaging her tits and fingering her. I had her lick my fingers every so often. After that, I had her blow me, Her blowjob was surprisingly good. Usually it's very toothy, But this time there was no teeth. It felt fantastic. She blew me for about 20 minutes, taking a break every 5 minutes to ask if I wanted to fu#k her. I had her sit in the "V" while I face fucked her. Then I laid back in the "V" with my feet on the floor and she knelt on the floor and went to town with a very sloppy blowjob to completion, swallowing it all.

    We took a break and I laid across the "V" and had her give me a lengthy back massage. Then I flipped over and had her massage and fondle me. When I hardened up again, she started with the sloppy blowjob. But this time, I was going to fuck her. She lubed up and I suited up and entered her snatch. I plowed away for a while, then told her that I wanted to fuck her ass. She lubed up some more and I entered her ass. She was tight, but I slid right in and plowed some more until I had a second finish. I was tired and normally would have laid on the bed and relaxed. But this was not possible with the condition of the bed, so I decided to call it quits.

    Of course she was telling me that we had plenty of time and I could stay all night. I told her, "maybe another time". So I ask the members of the forum, has she hit anyone else up for more than the customary $100?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape