Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 731
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #401

    Blast from the past

    I remember those days. About the time those pics were taken, I had visited her on what was to become my second visit with her and my first shortly after her first set of implants were removed. She never mentioned, at least to me, that she had them removed so she could go bigger! We all know the rest of the story!

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.

  2. #400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    This is an old photo right? And is still in Worcester?
    Never was in Worcester. Fitchburg and Leominster.

    This is the old photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6539848

  3. #399

    Old?

    This is an old photo right? And is still in Worcester?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of pictures and videos of cat women all over the Internet. She loves spreading her love and cats and stuff dot dot more dots.

  4. #398

    I remember that

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone touched her hair yet? She always says she just washed it?
    I think it's another oddity of hers, but had heard this in general from or about women. Since then, I almost feel like I should ask permission.

  5. #397

    Special k

    Where can you find pics or vids of her interested kinda a drive but into the older kinky women please and. Thanks.

  6. #396

    K's strange rule

    Has anyone touched her hair yet? She always says she just washed it?

  7. #395

    K's strange rule

    Has anyone touched her hair yet? She always says she just washed it?

  8. #394

    Special KKK

    Plenty of pictures and videos of cat women all over the Internet. She loves spreading her love and cats and stuff dot dot more dots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230819-202348.jpg‎  

  9. #393

    What keeps people from stopping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    I just joined the K Club for the first time the other day, where to I go to get my pin? She's a nice lady but it's like a soundtrack on repeat. Usually I go for a few rounds with others but I was a one and done there. I'd be interested in a mfm with her just to keep something in her mouth at all times! My question is.. What is it that keeps everyone going back?
    She's an anomaly. She's cheap. Never seems to catch anything. She will do virtually anything. But stop talking. I haven't seen her for yrs. But read about her in this forum. You didn't go msog with K, but with others? Looking back: unusual personality, on some kind of spectrum, very unattractive environment, bedroom, broken porn reel audio from her, among other things. Something will break you. For most it's just the idea of variety and the other variables that keep us moving on. But let it settle. You'll think of the price and the no holes barred menu and you'll go back. But something, sometime will break it for you.

  10. #392

    K repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    I just joined the K Club for the first time the other day, where to I go to get my pin? She's a nice lady but it's like a soundtrack on repeat. Usually I go for a few rounds with others but I was a one and done there. I'd be interested in a mfm with her just to keep something in her mouth at all times! My question is.. What is it that keeps everyone going back?
    I'm a repeat customer because she is eager to please in almost every way. You don't find many that'll let you do almost everything you may want with her body for a very low fee. She is the only SW that I've seen that had zero objections to giving me a good rim job while I jerked off onto her after fucking her in both of her holes.

  11. #391

    Joined the club

    I just joined the K Club for the first time the other day, where to I go to get my pin? She's a nice lady but it's like a soundtrack on repeat. Usually I go for a few rounds with others but I was a one and done there. I'd be interested in a mfm with her just to keep something in her mouth at all times! My question is.. What is it that keeps everyone going back?

  12. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she takes a preventative antibiotic.

    SR.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cabinet of vitamins and preventative medicines.

  13. #389

    K. immunity

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    She could be an anomaly of the highest order. I used to see her yrs ago in the White House in the back. Been following this thread for some time and that's what I conclude: taking it bare and not missing a beat. I think it would have been reported if she caught something. Some people just have superior immune systems. She won't be hanging it up any time soon.
    Maybe she takes a preventative antibiotic.

    SR.

  14. #388

    Has K ever missed a day!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I never cover up for K's ol dirt road. You'd expect to get mud on your tires when taking the dirt road.

    But she is ATM. And ironically she is always been clean.
    She could be an anomaly of the highest order. I used to see her yrs ago in the White House in the back. Been following this thread for some time and that's what I conclude: taking it bare and not missing a beat. I think it would have been reported if she caught something. Some people just have superior immune systems. She won't be hanging it up any time soon.

  15. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlast  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I've gone bare in her mouth multiple times. I went bare in her pussy and creampied her. Always wrap up for anal because of the mud.
    I never cover up for K's ol dirt road. You'd expect to get mud on your tires when taking the dirt road.

    But she is ATM. And ironically she is always been clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape