Thread: The Sugar World
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4146
-
09-02-23 02:06 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 148100% I have met girls from seeking that I would have paid 1 k for if I had go but I didn't know until I had seen them they were that good. I always low ball and eveytime I make an exception I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 00:24 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 1025You Have Game
You must have good game and are good looking. My usual dates are dinner and drinks, then bare fun in the room, but I'm fat, so I'd say 50% of the girls are out after an hour or two, although it is MSOG and they're usually down for CIP. I've never had girls agree to an overnight on the first date, even though my PPM is also 500 - 1000. A few have asked for more than 1 k as well, but out of dozens of requests that high, I've only relented twice, and that was for two girls I found ridiculously hot. One of them even turned out to be amazingly smart and a great conversationist, and the other was a dumb brat that I enjoyed pinning on the bed and hatefucking.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
This is not to say Seeking is bad, on the contrary I've been here for a week and had 2 dates a day scheduled. Some did flake and one girl just threw leftovers in my face, more on that later, but others were enjoyable to hang out with. About half of them were girls I knew already, and the other half new dates.
The girl who threw leftovers in my face was one I took out to dinner. She seemed okay but then gradually revealed how she had two kids with two guys, one of whom was in prison. She lived in a room with her sister in law and shared a twin bed with her kids. She had no job, and had "regulars" in Vegas. Smelled like a hooker, but hey my date earlier that day flaked and I figured it could be a one and done thing with her. Then she tells me no BBFS under any circumstances.
At this point, she's not hot enough to put up with her rules and low class lifestyle. I wait until dinner is finished and we're out in the lobby with the bag of leftovers before telling her that I appreciated her time, but the physical vibe is not going to work if we need to use a condom because I absolutely can't feel anything and won't cum. I offered to cashapp her a little money for her time, and she says "okay sure cashapp me 500. " I said that's the total PPM for a full date, not just dinner. Then she starts making a stank face and says fine we can fuck bare. I tell her I'm not going to force someone to do something they don't want and it's going to be a terrible experience anyway with her attitude, and walk off towards the casino, uber pickup was on the other side. She chases after me and starts asking if I'm seriously not going to pay her anything and I told her I was, then her attitude made me reconsider. She tells me she paid a babysitter for the date and I told her she lives with her sister in law and she said that person was watching her kids at dinner. Then she said she had 35 cents in her bank account and I told her that's not my problem. She reaches in the leftover back, undoes the top on a container, then takes the container out and hurls it in my face, before walking the other way.
Went over to security and explained what happened, they took a report and pics of the food on me before telling me to file a report with LVPD. Here's her account:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-754cd555c612
-
09-01-23 20:19 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 235HollywoodGuy a possible girl for you.
I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
-
08-28-23 18:49 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 5602No reviews that's for sure. One of the reasons I stay a low baller. So if the date isn't all that it's no big deal.
Originally Posted by EagleLuver
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 14:52 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 177You are overlooking the fact that some (if not most) are on Seeking to find a date. I've been to Vegas 3 times last couple months, each time I met a SB from Seeking. Each time ended up being dinner / drinks / clubbing / overnight / breakfast. Yes I do enjoy the chase etc but value wise Seeking can't be beat if you're looking for an actual date with a young and fresh cutie. Good luck going on TER and find someone similar for $70/ hour (I paid $500-$1000 for my overnight dates) not to mention bare and MSOG like a real GF. It's like comparing massage parlor to strip clubs. Apples to Oranges.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 20:33 #2551Regular Member

Posts: 18I did bite the bullet and bought the membership and have been talking to bunch of girls, Most Iphones and most came back as registered to girl names when Reverse phone searched, going to go on a few Meet and greets and see what I can scrounge.
Originally Posted by EagleLuver
[View Original Post]
Just need to find out how to better word the PPMs don't want to end up getting bs want GFE.
-
08-27-23 20:27 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 148This. 90% of the SBs expect to do PPM and pussy on first date. The only difference between TER and Seeking is no reviews, more bareback options, and somewhat less experience. They are still prostitutes, some just don't like that word.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 19:27 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 5602Or just ask them if they do PPM's for pussy up front. Just do it via txt not on the website. Pretty simple.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 10:23 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 808What are you really looking for
Looking to get your dick sucked then get fucked?
Originally Posted by Relevent116
[View Original Post]
Or wine and dine then maybe you might get laid? You got the time to invest to cultivate a "fuck" with an SB?
Those girls on the SB sites sometimes require you to invest the time. They want to to get to "know you" My Gawd!
Me? Fuck that shit. Sign on to TER and find some well reviewed girl and cut to the chase.
-
08-26-23 11:05 #2547Regular Member

Posts: 18Younger monger here looking for
Good day fellas, was wondering how these websites worked? Seeking looks more popular then secret benefits.
Should I pay for the 30 days and just start messaging? Do you folks have a picture on your profiles? Some insight would be helpful on your guys methods of madness.
Inbox open.
Thanks I'm advance?
-
08-25-23 22:35 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 169Girlnextdoor
Chatted with this girl on Seeking and we agreed to $400 PPM. Personality-wise she is somewhat blunt / opinionated (conservative) and that might be a turn off for some. Sex-wise I was disappointed. Though hot IMO, she is very much a pillow princess / sex doll-type lay: unenthusiastic and unskilled while at the same time trying to rush our time together. She was however open to BBBJ though I opted for CFS as per my preference. Overall I would not repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-d52f44ced9d1
-
08-23-23 18:41 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 70Negotiation is possible
When I didn't bite on $6 she messaged me back and said she could do $5. So negotiation is possible.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:08 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 70Porn Star Lilith Grace
This girl wants $600 for a ppm. She looks young and hot but that is out of my budget. Here is her link if anyone is interested. She said she would be in town for a few weeks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8
-
08-21-23 23:10 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 876Yep. The trade is always one sided. Best case you get the name and number of a girl like Abby who everyone already knows is giving it up. Worst case you get nothing and give up one of your own UTRs.
Originally Posted by JimmyB58
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 23:08 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 876SB. Tiffy_791
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1c5c232e82e1bd
If any of you all have an extra 2-3 k laying around she might meet you. Said she is 'new at this' but then said her other SD's gave her 2-3 k PPM.










Reply With Quote



