Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 277 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4149
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2544

    Porn Star Lilith Grace

    This girl wants $600 for a ppm. She looks young and hot but that is out of my budget. Here is her link if anyone is interested. She said she would be in town for a few weeks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

  2. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this before from posters. They want your info on providers because they're too lazy to look on there on their own and when you send your info on your ladies they don't return the favor.
    Yep. The trade is always one sided. Best case you get the name and number of a girl like Abby who everyone already knows is giving it up. Worst case you get nothing and give up one of your own UTRs.

  3. #2542

    SB. Tiffy_791

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1c5c232e82e1bd

    If any of you all have an extra 2-3 k laying around she might meet you. Said she is 'new at this' but then said her other SD's gave her 2-3 k PPM.

  4. #2541

    Trade

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2540

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    I thought this site was about sharing and this is a sugar baby thread also if she is on SA I would not call that UTR just my 2 cents.
    Agreed, every one of his posts is either asking for info or seeking to trade info. He has never posted any info himself.

  6. #2539

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuyRed  [View Original Post]
    Willing to trade great UTR from SA for equal value. Your trade must be BBFS CIP, prefer over 25, and normal Not into any drama or drugs.

    I have seen this girl a few times. She is very down to earth. Late 20's Blonde hair, Great Rack and BBFS CIP. She was dancer at Sapphires previously but has another job too. Can share pictures and info for trade.
    I thought this site was about sharing and this is a sugar baby thread also if she is on SA I would not call that UTR just my 2 cents.

  7. #2538

    SA UTR in Vegas. Late 20's Blonde, Great Rack. BBFS CIP

    Willing to trade great UTR from SA for equal value. Your trade must be BBFS CIP, prefer over 25, and normal Not into any drama or drugs.

    I have seen this girl a few times. She is very down to earth. Late 20's Blonde hair, Great Rack and BBFS CIP. She was dancer at Sapphires previously but has another job too. Can share pictures and info for trade.

  8. #2537

    JazzyBabyyy. Another case of GPS

    JazzyBabyyy. Wants $1 k PPM, all protected, and doesn't kiss.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-064405af32ac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230817-204820_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #2536

    Lovelyviolet

    Lovelyviolet. She wants $500 per hour. Not worth it to me but maybe you guys will feel differently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-d87cf01d072d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230815-155047_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    You keep linking to your messages which we can't see.
    Ah that's my bad.

    Here is Ryanbaby:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0430652df51b

    I blocked Liv (idontlikepizza) but she has another profile with a black girl named Jay as someone else mentioned. I'll see if I can dig up a photo.

    I also got this weird ass message today. Looks like bait for an underage scam.

  11. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Extreme case of GPS with Liv (username idontlikepizza). Wanted $1500 for PPM. The name should have been a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-540666abedcc
    You keep linking to your messages which we can't see.

  12. #2533

    Lexie

    This one has a 1 K starting price for PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-5f91c7884f62

  13. #2532

    Ryanbaby

    Another one who wants $1500 for PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-21348ba09737

  14. #2531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Extreme case of GPS with Liv (username idontlikepizza). Wanted $1500 for PPM. The name should have been a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-540666abedcc
    She also has a dual profile with a black girl (Jay I think). They come and go from SA form time to time. I'm guessing they regularly get reported and banned. Their game is to get one off dates for as much money as possible from unsuspecting tourists.

  15. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this one is looking for a PPM arrangement; the feeling I got from her was that she was trying to set me up to report me to SA by being too explicit about what I was alluding to. Either that or she's just dense. Approach with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e4b9915801a4
    Highly unlikely. But always just move to txt when discussing intimate details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape