Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 277 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4149
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2559
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Agree. This LuckyLouis SB is hot, also a 10 in my book. But here's the thing. She looks just like this girl I am banging right now named Nikki. Except the SA girl is only 5'3" while my Nikki is about 5'9". Tall, almost anorexic skinny, super long legs, but with huge natural perfect tits!

    And super tight pussy that feels like a soaking wet glove squeezing my very happy peen.
    Agreed. And on the flip side I can't tell you how many girls I hit up on seeking over the years only for them to tell me we already fucked or it didn't work out. It becomes a blur at some point, especially if you are over doing it. lol. And your girl is super hot btw.

  2. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    For sure a 10 in my book. But obviously too pricey for my budget.
    Agree. This LuckyLouis SB is hot, also a 10 in my book. But here's the thing. She looks just like this girl I am banging right now named Nikki. Except the SA girl is only 5'3" while my Nikki is about 5'9". Tall, almost anorexic skinny, super long legs, but with huge natural perfect tits!

    And super tight pussy that feels like a soaking wet glove squeezing my very happy peen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LuckyLouis LV (4).jpg‎   LuckyLouis LV (1).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (5).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (6).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (7).jpg‎  

    Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (4).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (3).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (2).jpg‎   Nikki tall skinny huge natural boobs (1).jpg‎  

  3. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33
    For sure a 10 in my book. But obviously too pricey for my budget.

  4. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    No reviews that's for sure. One of the reasons I stay a low baller. So if the date isn't all that it's no big deal.
    100% I have met girls from seeking that I would have paid 1 k for if I had go but I didn't know until I had seen them they were that good. I always low ball and eveytime I make an exception I wish I hadn't.

  5. #2555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    You Have Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    You are overlooking the fact that some (if not most) are on Seeking to find a date. I've been to Vegas 3 times last couple months, each time I met a SB from Seeking. Each time ended up being dinner / drinks / clubbing / overnight / breakfast. Yes I do enjoy the chase etc but value wise Seeking can't be beat if you're looking for an actual date with a young and fresh cutie. Good luck going on TER and find someone similar for $70/ hour (I paid $500-$1000 for my overnight dates) not to mention bare and MSOG like a real GF. It's like comparing massage parlor to strip clubs. Apples to Oranges.
    You must have good game and are good looking. My usual dates are dinner and drinks, then bare fun in the room, but I'm fat, so I'd say 50% of the girls are out after an hour or two, although it is MSOG and they're usually down for CIP. I've never had girls agree to an overnight on the first date, even though my PPM is also 500 - 1000. A few have asked for more than 1 k as well, but out of dozens of requests that high, I've only relented twice, and that was for two girls I found ridiculously hot. One of them even turned out to be amazingly smart and a great conversationist, and the other was a dumb brat that I enjoyed pinning on the bed and hatefucking.

    This is not to say Seeking is bad, on the contrary I've been here for a week and had 2 dates a day scheduled. Some did flake and one girl just threw leftovers in my face, more on that later, but others were enjoyable to hang out with. About half of them were girls I knew already, and the other half new dates.

    The girl who threw leftovers in my face was one I took out to dinner. She seemed okay but then gradually revealed how she had two kids with two guys, one of whom was in prison. She lived in a room with her sister in law and shared a twin bed with her kids. She had no job, and had "regulars" in Vegas. Smelled like a hooker, but hey my date earlier that day flaked and I figured it could be a one and done thing with her. Then she tells me no BBFS under any circumstances.

    At this point, she's not hot enough to put up with her rules and low class lifestyle. I wait until dinner is finished and we're out in the lobby with the bag of leftovers before telling her that I appreciated her time, but the physical vibe is not going to work if we need to use a condom because I absolutely can't feel anything and won't cum. I offered to cashapp her a little money for her time, and she says "okay sure cashapp me 500. " I said that's the total PPM for a full date, not just dinner. Then she starts making a stank face and says fine we can fuck bare. I tell her I'm not going to force someone to do something they don't want and it's going to be a terrible experience anyway with her attitude, and walk off towards the casino, uber pickup was on the other side. She chases after me and starts asking if I'm seriously not going to pay her anything and I told her I was, then her attitude made me reconsider. She tells me she paid a babysitter for the date and I told her she lives with her sister in law and she said that person was watching her kids at dinner. Then she said she had 35 cents in her bank account and I told her that's not my problem. She reaches in the leftover back, undoes the top on a container, then takes the container out and hurls it in my face, before walking the other way.

    Went over to security and explained what happened, they took a report and pics of the food on me before telling me to file a report with LVPD. Here's her account:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-754cd555c612

  6. #2554

    HollywoodGuy a possible girl for you.

    I saw this young lady's new profile on Seeking a few minutes ago and immediately thought of HollywoodGuy. I imagine you've already seen her profile but, just in case;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-8e86fda9eb33

  7. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    This. 90% of the SBs expect to do PPM and pussy on first date. The only difference between TER and Seeking is no reviews, more bareback options, and somewhat less experience. They are still prostitutes, some just don't like that word.
    No reviews that's for sure. One of the reasons I stay a low baller. So if the date isn't all that it's no big deal.

  8. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get your dick sucked then get fucked?

    Or wine and dine then maybe you might get laid? You got the time to invest to cultivate a "fuck" with an SB?

    Those girls on the SB sites sometimes require you to invest the time. They want to to get to "know you" My Gawd!

    Me? Fuck that shit. Sign on to TER and find some well reviewed girl and cut to the chase.
    You are overlooking the fact that some (if not most) are on Seeking to find a date. I've been to Vegas 3 times last couple months, each time I met a SB from Seeking. Each time ended up being dinner / drinks / clubbing / overnight / breakfast. Yes I do enjoy the chase etc but value wise Seeking can't be beat if you're looking for an actual date with a young and fresh cutie. Good luck going on TER and find someone similar for $70/ hour (I paid $500-$1000 for my overnight dates) not to mention bare and MSOG like a real GF. It's like comparing massage parlor to strip clubs. Apples to Oranges.

  9. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    This. 90% of the SBs expect to do PPM and pussy on first date. The only difference between TER and Seeking is no reviews, more bareback options, and somewhat less experience. They are still prostitutes, some just don't like that word.
    I did bite the bullet and bought the membership and have been talking to bunch of girls, Most Iphones and most came back as registered to girl names when Reverse phone searched, going to go on a few Meet and greets and see what I can scrounge.

    Just need to find out how to better word the PPMs don't want to end up getting bs want GFE.

  10. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or just ask them if they do PPM's for pussy up front. Just do it via txt not on the website. Pretty simple.
    This. 90% of the SBs expect to do PPM and pussy on first date. The only difference between TER and Seeking is no reviews, more bareback options, and somewhat less experience. They are still prostitutes, some just don't like that word.

  11. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get your dick sucked then get fucked?

    Or wine and dine then maybe you might get laid? You got the time to invest to cultivate a "fuck" with an SB?

    Those girls on the SB sites sometimes require you to invest the time. They want to to get to "know you" My Gawd!

    Me? Fuck that shit. Sign on to TER and find some well reviewed girl and cut to the chase.
    Or just ask them if they do PPM's for pussy up front. Just do it via txt not on the website. Pretty simple.

  12. #2548

    What are you really looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by Relevent116  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellas, was wondering how these websites worked? Seeking looks more popular then secret benefits.

    Should I pay for the 30 days and just start messaging? Do you folks have a picture on your profiles? Some insight would be helpful on your guys methods of madness.

    Inbox open.

    Thanks I'm advance?
    Looking to get your dick sucked then get fucked?

    Or wine and dine then maybe you might get laid? You got the time to invest to cultivate a "fuck" with an SB?

    Those girls on the SB sites sometimes require you to invest the time. They want to to get to "know you" My Gawd!

    Me? Fuck that shit. Sign on to TER and find some well reviewed girl and cut to the chase.

  13. #2547

    Younger monger here looking for

    Good day fellas, was wondering how these websites worked? Seeking looks more popular then secret benefits.

    Should I pay for the 30 days and just start messaging? Do you folks have a picture on your profiles? Some insight would be helpful on your guys methods of madness.

    Inbox open.

    Thanks I'm advance?

  14. #2546

    Girlnextdoor

    Chatted with this girl on Seeking and we agreed to $400 PPM. Personality-wise she is somewhat blunt / opinionated (conservative) and that might be a turn off for some. Sex-wise I was disappointed. Though hot IMO, she is very much a pillow princess / sex doll-type lay: unenthusiastic and unskilled while at the same time trying to rush our time together. She was however open to BBBJ though I opted for CFS as per my preference. Overall I would not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-d52f44ced9d1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230818-191226_Chrome.jpg‎   Aug_18_2023_10_03_28.jpg‎  

  15. #2545

    Negotiation is possible

    When I didn't bite on $6 she messaged me back and said she could do $5. So negotiation is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    This girl wants $600 for a ppm. She looks young and hot but that is out of my budget. Here is her link if anyone is interested. She said she would be in town for a few weeks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-930bac6af2f8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape