Thread: The Sugar World
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4151
-
08-09-23 13:47 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 131Agree
She also has a dual profile with a black girl (Jay I think). They come and go from SA form time to time. I'm guessing they regularly get reported and banned. Their game is to get one off dates for as much money as possible from unsuspecting tourists.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 00:30 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 5602Highly unlikely. But always just move to txt when discussing intimate details.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:36 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 169Idontlikepizza. Liv
Extreme case of GPS with Liv (username idontlikepizza). Wanted $1500 for PPM. The name should have been a red flag.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-540666abedcc
-
08-06-23 09:02 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 101Oddly enough I follow this chic on instagram. She is somehow connected to other girls I have met or seen from this site during my time in Las Vegas (vegas is a small town when it comes to these girls). I saw her profile a while back and was surprised to see her on here and assumed it may be a fake profile using her pictures. You can google Miss Nevada contestants 2023 and she will be among the finalists and you recognize her pic. On her insta she is flying around the world every now and then for modeling shoots so I figured she would not need to be on SA. Who knows, maybe consistent modeling money is not there or maybe she is looking for a whale. I would be surprised if she is DTF for ppm, but like I said who knows. Although if indeed it is a real profile, she gives me vibes of a rinser and probably that is why she was asking those questions. Probably not DTF unless you provide a very high PPM. I also recall she used to do live stream (non nude or sex) just sitting there and doing her hair or chores and video stream, and get like 10 cents everytime someone liked her video LOL, guess that didn't pay off.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 23:57 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 169Pearl
I don't think this one is looking for a PPM arrangement; the feeling I got from her was that she was trying to set me up to report me to SA by being too explicit about what I was alluding to. Either that or she's just dense. Approach with caution.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e4b9915801a4
-
08-01-23 15:37 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 169Leila. Severe case of GPS
This one wanted $900-$1100 ppm. Goes by the name of Leila. Blocked her before I remembered to get the link but here is her pic.
-
08-01-23 12:35 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 116Avoid
Yes that is usually my rule as well. Might have to add a new one, as in don't drink to much ahead of time.
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
I tried the shower together thing, get your clothes off first, etc. She wouldn't budge. And even after I made it clear I was done and she could just leave, the girl just sat there and absorbed all the drunk verbal abuse I thew at her. Strange encounter.
-
08-01-23 07:51 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 572Shower together
Never pay until she delivers. I would have offered for a shower together as foreplay if she insisted I needed one. She was prob looking to survey your belongings, rob you, and then leave while you showered.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 23:55 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 5602"200-300 is not even what I do LOL that's way to less haha so no".
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-b8a9521297aa
-
07-31-23 00:24 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 116One to avoid
This one plays games. Look for my post above.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 21:23 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 131She's only been on the site 3 days LOL. How could you have been trying to meet her for "some time". She wasn't even on the site last week when you "met" her.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 15:52 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 116Avoid
I had been trying to meet this one for some time, set up a meet when I was in town last week. Really petite with huge implants but super skinny, does not look as good as her pics by far. Had a couple of drinks and she was nice and fun to chat with. But once in my room wanted her allowance which I gave her. Then she went on this relentless deal with wanting me to shower. To me that's a sure sign of a rob, and being too drunk and tired to care, I told her to just leave and she could keep the $. Crazy thing wouldn't leave, sat on the edge of the bed for like the next 15 minutes and absorbed all the verbal abuse I could think of, still trying to get me to shower.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660
-
07-28-23 12:17 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 5602Yeah I always ask how much for an hour or so of their time, so they catch the drift.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 11:11 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 169Wanted 8 bills. Not sure if that was just for an hour of her time, didn't stick around to find out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-3d3119ba41a8
-
07-28-23 10:15 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 808I'd bite
But I'm banned from that site.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



