Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27406
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel is an illusion and unattainable apparently. Move on already.
    I have had a lot of Fun Fucking the illusion. She is better than before she left. She now gets into being Kinky.

  2. #27405

    Divine Rachel the Mirage

    Divine Rachel is an illusion and unattainable apparently. Move on already.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.

  3. #27404

    Divine Rachel

    Could someone please send me her contact info. I used to see here when she did duo with the Dominican girl well I think she was. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.

    Thanks,

  4. #27403

    Bella in Mason

    Has anyone seen Bella recently? She has been in the Mason area for a while but I have never been able to get our schedules to align.

    https://callescort.org/513-224-7264

  5. #27402

    Sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Really? Seems like most of the post over the past month have been about her.
    That post was clearly tongue-in-cheek.

  6. #27401

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.
    Really? Seems like most of the post over the past month have been about her.

  7. #27400
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone dm me her new phone number the last one I had ended in 2016 I believe. Thanks.
    Same here. Would love to see what the hype is about.

  8. #27399

    Divine Rachel

    I would love to see divine Rachel. Can anyone send me her contact info?

  9. #27398

    Divine Rachel

    Can anyone dm me her new phone number the last one I had ended in 2016 I believe. Thanks.

  10. #27397

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She was real at one point, because I have seen her but who knows what happened after her brief hiatus. I was chatting with her last night and she didn't mention anything deposit, maybe she was just fishing new clients to see what she can get away with.
    She didn't mention anything about a deposit to me either. She just begged me to come see her, stated donations and told me all about what I'd get. Wondering if a meet & greet is appropriate on this one.

  11. #27396
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.
    Contact Kandee Apple she will take care of everything your buddy need plus more.

  12. #27395
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.
    Don't worry about Rachel. She is doing very well with appointments. Guy just chose not to post but she has been busy.

  13. #27394

    Screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    The link was on the original post, my bad.
    Mallguy means that screenshots are necessary because ad links go dead frequently, then nobody knows who you're talking about. Screenshots stay here forever.

  14. #27393

    Divine Rachel

    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.

  15. #27392

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
    The link was on the original post, my bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape