Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 33206
-
08-24-23 13:10 #27401Senior Member

Posts: 56Divine Rachel
Really? Seems like most of the post over the past month have been about her.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 09:40 #27400Senior Member

Posts: 105Same here. Would love to see what the hype is about.
Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 00:11 #27399Senior Member

Posts: 34Divine Rachel
I would love to see divine Rachel. Can anyone send me her contact info?
-
08-24-23 00:08 #27398Senior Member

Posts: 33Divine Rachel
Can anyone dm me her new phone number the last one I had ended in 2016 I believe. Thanks.
-
08-23-23 22:03 #27397Senior Member

Posts: 312Sarah
She didn't mention anything about a deposit to me either. She just begged me to come see her, stated donations and told me all about what I'd get. Wondering if a meet & greet is appropriate on this one.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:24 #27396Banned Member

Posts: 5352Contact Kandee Apple she will take care of everything your buddy need plus more.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:16 #27395Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't worry about Rachel. She is doing very well with appointments. Guy just chose not to post but she has been busy.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 19:20 #27394Senior Member

Posts: 451Screenshots
Mallguy means that screenshots are necessary because ad links go dead frequently, then nobody knows who you're talking about. Screenshots stay here forever.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:32 #27393Senior Member

Posts: 78Divine Rachel
I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.
-
08-23-23 18:18 #27392Senior Member

Posts: 79Sarah
The link was on the original post, my bad.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:04 #27391Senior Member

Posts: 560Sarah
I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 16:21 #27390Senior Member

Posts: 79Sarah
She was real at one point, because I have seen her but who knows what happened after her brief hiatus. I was chatting with her last night and she didn't mention anything deposit, maybe she was just fishing new clients to see what she can get away with.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 14:53 #27389Senior Member

Posts: 826Update on my Last Post ("Overly Forthcoming) - It's a Depost Scam
The link below shared by Chateau turns out to be too good to be true after all. After my first post, I couldn't help myself following up with the provider directly. When I did, I received the dreaded request for a deposit to hold my place. No way!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426
-
08-23-23 13:57 #27388Senior Member

Posts: 826Overly Forthcoming
At the very least, she sounds interesting. But she's way over the norm for info sharing and trying to accommodate (you mentioned she's staying in a higher end hotel, yet she's also offering car dates and practically begging for Greek). I did a quick image search on the first pic of her p*ssy and didn't find anything so no obvious red flag there.
Not sure what to make of her but maybe someone else will know. If she's real, I'd certainly hit that!
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 10:26 #27387Regular Member

Posts: 7Divine Rachel. Reach out
Same here. HB always has the best recommendations.
Originally Posted by DublinMan2019
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






