High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27396
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.
    Contact Kandee Apple she will take care of everything your buddy need plus more.

  2. #27395
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.
    Don't worry about Rachel. She is doing very well with appointments. Guy just chose not to post but she has been busy.

  3. #27394

    Screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    The link was on the original post, my bad.
    Mallguy means that screenshots are necessary because ad links go dead frequently, then nobody knows who you're talking about. Screenshots stay here forever.

  4. #27393

    Divine Rachel

    I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.

  5. #27392

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
    The link was on the original post, my bad.

  6. #27391

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She was real at one point, because I have seen her but who knows what happened after her brief hiatus. I was chatting with her last night and she didn't mention anything deposit, maybe she was just fishing new clients to see what she can get away with.
    I wish people would post pictures of the escort they are talking about, especially in this case were there is more that one Sara advertising in Cincinnati. And too often the ad disappears. So you are left wondering. the two pictures below are the one he is talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b358cee32766fa0b43f53f973bd2f89b_f.jpg‎   4658548ba1287ce023a86b30bb3e33c5_f.jpg‎  

  7. #27390

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    The link below shared by Chateau turns out to be too good to be true after all. After my first post, I couldn't help myself following up with the provider directly. When I did, I received the dreaded request for a deposit to hold my place. No way!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426
    She was real at one point, because I have seen her but who knows what happened after her brief hiatus. I was chatting with her last night and she didn't mention anything deposit, maybe she was just fishing new clients to see what she can get away with.

  8. #27389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Update on my Last Post ("Overly Forthcoming) - It's a Depost Scam

    The link below shared by Chateau turns out to be too good to be true after all. After my first post, I couldn't help myself following up with the provider directly. When I did, I received the dreaded request for a deposit to hold my place. No way!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3716.jpg‎  

  9. #27388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Overly Forthcoming

    At the very least, she sounds interesting. But she's way over the norm for info sharing and trying to accommodate (you mentioned she's staying in a higher end hotel, yet she's also offering car dates and practically begging for Greek). I did a quick image search on the first pic of her p*ssy and didn't find anything so no obvious red flag there.

    Not sure what to make of her but maybe someone else will know. If she's real, I'd certainly hit that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? We've text back and forth and she seems legit, however, she openly referenced specifics of the visit over text which made me a little nervous. She's in a nice hotel too rather than a dump like the rest of them. I'd like to take a shot but can't find any info.

    Thanks & stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426

  10. #27387

    Divine Rachel. Reach out

    Quote Originally Posted by DublinMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Like wise if Rachel is following PM me as well. Thanks.
    Same here. HB always has the best recommendations.

  11. #27386
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Will he know they are paid for companions and his chances of scoring are 100%?
    Yeah he won't care about that.

  12. #27385

    Great gift

    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.
    Will he know they are paid for companions and his chances of scoring are 100%?

  13. #27384

    More of a question

    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.

  14. #27383

    Hot Older Chick

    Anyone have any experience with this one? We've text back and forth and she seems legit, however, she openly referenced specifics of the visit over text which made me a little nervous. She's in a nice hotel too rather than a dump like the rest of them. I'd like to take a shot but can't find any info.

    Thanks & stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426

  15. #27382
    Tried to send you a PM but you mail box is Full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    I followed and see the second ad you're referring to but no where on it do I see Lansing? And both ads have 513 number. Just curious where you saw the Lansing part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape