Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 274 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3054

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Sensual touch 30 minutes: 150*.

    60 minutes: 250.

    Arousing touch 30 minutes: 200*.

    60 minutes: 300.

    VIP NURU 30 minutes: 250*.

    60 minutes: 400.
    This is her website there you can see her full range of prices and services.

    https://www.touchbytatianna.com/

  2. #3053

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.
    Great report, general location and way to connect? Thanks.

  3. #3052

    Adult Search also list a 3rd option, Very confused, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Did you do her Arousing Touch 60 minutes US $300 or the.

    VIP Full body nuru 60 minutes US $400?
    Sensual touch 30 minutes: 150*.

    60 minutes: 250.

    Arousing touch 30 minutes: 200*.

    60 minutes: 300.

    VIP NURU 30 minutes: 250*.

    60 minutes: 400.

  4. #3051

    Which hour package did you try?

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.
    Did you do her Arousing Touch 60 minutes US $300 or the.

    VIP Full body nuru 60 minutes US $400?

  5. #3050

    Tatianna

    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.

  6. #3049

    Forgot to say

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    What was your total damage 245 ??
    It was rogers8.

  7. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.
    What was your total damage 245 ??

  8. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.
    Is that #8 or #11 ?

  9. #3046

    Sunny

    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.

  10. #3045

    209

    Quote Originally Posted by DranoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
    209 sucks, I've been there a few times because it's close. Never had a hot chick that was good at anything. Many better options within 15 minutes.

  11. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?
    I go back because I'm searching for "The White Whale and guys like FlynNY56 put positive reviews on this site.

  12. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by DranoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
    I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?

  13. #3042

    209

    Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.

  14. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by FlynNY56  [View Original Post]
    So this was 130 total or170?
    170 total. Her name is Mia and used condom. I recommend her and will probably return when funds allow.

  15. #3040

    209

    Was there last night. Girl is named Mai. Did a hr massage, which was nothing special I wasn't expecting anything else anyway. So on the flip I tell her what I wanted and she heads for the saran wrap. I ask her how much and she says "Whatever you want to pay" I'm like what. I don't get it first time that's ever happened to me. I will never got for that again. Make sure you always get a price! So I do the deed and I don't think FS is on the table either. So I go a little cheap because of the "pay what you want", I go with $60, I know that's $20 short for a saran BJ. She starts going crazy and wants $140 for the saran wrap and I'm like WTF is going on here. When Lisa was there I got her for $100 to $140 for everything no complaints. Now I have this crazy chick wanting $140 for a saran job. Now I'm pissed and I give her $10 more and I tell her she's crazy wanting $140. I want out of there, finally after 5 minutes of craziest she says go and never come back. I'm like if I never go back to 209 it'll be too soon. Men. Make sure you always get a price! Never go with a provider saying "pay what you want" Maybe I'm a bad person here a little, if she would have said $80 I would have given her the extra $20 and been on my way, but when she started asking for $140 I changed. If there's anything more you want reach out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape