Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4104
-
08-24-23 12:08 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 52Rogers 8
Any recommendations for who is the best flavor of the season at Rogers 8 these days?
-
08-24-23 11:19 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 32Tatianna
This is her website there you can see her full range of prices and services.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
https://www.touchbytatianna.com/
-
08-24-23 10:32 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 1083Tatianna
Great report, general location and way to connect? Thanks.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:53 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 303Adult Search also list a 3rd option, Very confused, LOL
Sensual touch 30 minutes: 150*.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
60 minutes: 250.
Arousing touch 30 minutes: 200*.
60 minutes: 300.
VIP NURU 30 minutes: 250*.
60 minutes: 400.
-
08-23-23 11:51 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 303Which hour package did you try?
Did you do her Arousing Touch 60 minutes US $300 or the.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
VIP Full body nuru 60 minutes US $400?
-
08-23-23 05:46 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 372Tatianna
After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.
-
08-22-23 20:20 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 317Forgot to say
It was rogers8.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:11 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 105What was your total damage 245 ??
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:37 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 90Is that #8 or #11 ?
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:47 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 317Sunny
Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.
-
08-20-23 06:14 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 106209
209 sucks, I've been there a few times because it's close. Never had a hot chick that was good at anything. Many better options within 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by DranoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 17:48 #3043Regular Member

Posts: 23I go back because I'm searching for "The White Whale and guys like FlynNY56 put positive reviews on this site.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 16:12 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 105I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?
Originally Posted by DranoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 18:09 #3041Regular Member

Posts: 23209
Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
-
08-13-23 18:21 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 105170 total. Her name is Mia and used condom. I recommend her and will probably return when funds allow.
Originally Posted by FlynNY56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




