Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 274 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3039

    209

    Was there last night. Girl is named Mai. Did a hr massage, which was nothing special I wasn't expecting anything else anyway. So on the flip I tell her what I wanted and she heads for the saran wrap. I ask her how much and she says "Whatever you want to pay" I'm like what. I don't get it first time that's ever happened to me. I will never got for that again. Make sure you always get a price! So I do the deed and I don't think FS is on the table either. So I go a little cheap because of the "pay what you want", I go with $60, I know that's $20 short for a saran BJ. She starts going crazy and wants $140 for the saran wrap and I'm like WTF is going on here. When Lisa was there I got her for $100 to $140 for everything no complaints. Now I have this crazy chick wanting $140 for a saran job. Now I'm pissed and I give her $10 more and I tell her she's crazy wanting $140. I want out of there, finally after 5 minutes of craziest she says go and never come back. I'm like if I never go back to 209 it'll be too soon. Men. Make sure you always get a price! Never go with a provider saying "pay what you want" Maybe I'm a bad person here a little, if she would have said $80 I would have given her the extra $20 and been on my way, but when she started asking for $140 I changed. If there's anything more you want reach out.

  2. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I only blabber on this site. For those that don't read the Lawrence thread, there are positive reviews for 209 Broadway in Methuen. I visited with Mia there today. She was pretty enough with nice body. I gave 40 house fee for half hour. She came back in room when I was getting undressed. Maybe it was me squeezing her ass when I came in but she helped me finish and took off my shirt and undies. She immediately started nice rub of junior and I gave a hug. I grabbed last of my funds of 130 in pocket and said I have this for tip. She motions for BJ and I say boom boom. She wanted more but I said take it or leave it, I'll bring more next time. She asked if I have cover and I said no. She returned with condom and went right to work. Covered BJ to mish, to side and finally doggie. I was sweating my balls off banging the snot out of her. I just couldn't bust with cover on. I had her take off and finish with HJ. She tugged and tugged and had finger in my ass. Must have lasted another 5 minutes before I released. Parking was easy right on street. If tired of Rogers 8 or 11, can give 209 a try, I did.
    So this was 130 total or170?

  3. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I tend to be at least a little bit discrete when reporting on places that have an more open menu.

    Every now and again places get raided, so just be cool and don't blabber at the local bar, especially the bar across the street from the shop.
    Agreed, I only blabber on this site. For those that don't read the Lawrence thread, there are positive reviews for 209 Broadway in Methuen. I visited with Mia there today. She was pretty enough with nice body. I gave 40 house fee for half hour. She came back in room when I was getting undressed. Maybe it was me squeezing her ass when I came in but she helped me finish and took off my shirt and undies. She immediately started nice rub of junior and I gave a hug. I grabbed last of my funds of 130 in pocket and said I have this for tip. She motions for BJ and I say boom boom. She wanted more but I said take it or leave it, I'll bring more next time. She asked if I have cover and I said no. She returned with condom and went right to work. Covered BJ to mish, to side and finally doggie. I was sweating my balls off banging the snot out of her. I just couldn't bust with cover on. I had her take off and finish with HJ. She tugged and tugged and had finger in my ass. Must have lasted another 5 minutes before I released. Parking was easy right on street. If tired of Rogers 8 or 11, can give 209 a try, I did.

  4. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    I blabber on this site every time I make a visit. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?
    I tend to be at least a little bit discrete when reporting on places that have an more open menu.

    Every now and again places get raided, so just be cool and don't blabber at the local bar, especially the bar across the street from the shop.

  5. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by SnagglePop  [View Original Post]
    Michelle does offer FS. You have tonuse a condom though. I found that she has a good sense of humor and if you can just make her laugh you can get more.
    Yeah, I kinda figured she did. She was super flirty with me after my session with anna. Thanks for the info, buddy. I'm going again in a couple weeks so I'll make sure I have some real one liners prepared.

  6. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by SnagglePop  [View Original Post]
    Michelle does offer FS. You have tonuse a condom though. I found that she has a good sense of humor and if you can just make her laugh you can get more.
    Yeah, I kinda figured she did. She was super flirty with me after my session with anna. Thanks for the info, buddy. I'm going again in a couple weeks so I'll make sure I have some real one liners prepared.

  7. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Google: FS Escort.

    Michelle does not.

    Anna does.
    Michelle does offer FS. You have tonuse a condom though. I found that she has a good sense of humor and if you can just make her laugh you can get more.

  8. #3032

    Re: Anna and FS

    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPaint66  [View Original Post]
    A crooked officer, apparently, who got a CBJ from anna last week. I know FS means "full service" but figured that just meant roaming and CBJ. I thought Michelle was cuter so I'm going again in a couple weeks or so.
    Google: FS Escort.

    Michelle does not.

    Anna does.

  9. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand your question Officer.
    A crooked officer, apparently, who got a CBJ from anna last week. I know FS means "full service" but figured that just meant roaming and CBJ. I thought Michelle was cuter so I'm going again in a couple weeks or so.

  10. #3030

    Re: Michelle and FS

    Not sure I understand your question Officer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPaint66  [View Original Post]
    Oh really? Interesting. I thought I read Michelle did FS too. What sort of FS will Anna do that Michelle won't? I thought Michelle did CBJ as well. Is there something else? Vaginal sex? Idk what FS really entails I'm a noob.

  11. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    That has to be Anna. She will do FS, but Michelle will not.
    Oh really? Interesting. I thought I read Michelle did FS too. What sort of FS will Anna do that Michelle won't? I thought Michelle did CBJ as well. Is there something else? Vaginal sex? Idk what FS really entails I'm a noob.

  12. #3028

    Re: new girl at Lav (3 months)

    That has to be Anna. She will do FS, but Michelle will not.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPaint66  [View Original Post]
    Oh, forgive me. I'm new to this. She said she had been there for only three months. Is that considered new? To me it is. Not sure how often why'all go. Did not catch her name, no.

  13. #3027

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize there was a new girl at Lavender. Did you catch her name?
    Oh, forgive me. I'm new to this. She said she had been there for only three months. Is that considered new? To me it is. Not sure how often why'all go. Did not catch her name, no.

  14. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    This is the key. If you go to a place a few times in a short period of time, the menu often opens up. If you jump around and you are always a new customer, you only get what everyone gets.

    I have established myself as a regular at a couple local places. It's made a difference is all I will say. It took some coaxing at both places to get FS and all the other stuff I like, but not too many visits. Remember her name, tip decent, and then they stop worrying you're a cop or a blabbermouth.
    I blabber on this site every time I make a visit. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

  15. #3025

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Michelle at Lavender at Methuen doesn't do that, and neither do most of the girls at Rogers 8. Oddly enough, I find that it's usually the attractive ones who do it.
    Been to Rogers many times, don't ever remember not getting up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape