Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Didn't know she left? Who is she and how about little more of a review. Something more than that please. Be safe.

  2. #29828

  3. #29827

    We all win!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Darn it! I stopped seeing Staxx because of how fcking hard it is to contact her, and set up an appointment. But dadgoneit that backshot just convinced me to give it another money shot.
    Dude, I thoroughly enjoyed the fatty that she had, but her rump is still so very amazing.

  4. #29826

    Who is this ad for? It has Britt and several others?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8049993332

    You have to go to more pics to see all of them.

  5. #29825

    Ok you win

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    No clue what the others are talking about. Just saw Staxx this evening and yes, she's lost about 10 pounds, but nothing else has changed. She looks good. Check pics below. Stay safe guys.
    Darn it! I stopped seeing Staxx because of how fcking hard it is to contact her, and set up an appointment. But dadgoneit that backshot just convinced me to give it another money shot.

  6. #29824

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    My spidey sense is up with this one. I am very interested but in Western Henrico. Ugh.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6025155.htm?cat=1
    I was eyeing her as well, but the location and response to my text in perfect english has me 2nd guessing. Usually even with a translation app there is some words that are off and she was spot on with the english. Also, all of her adds that I saw are written in Spanish so I'd assume that English isn't her first language.

  7. #29823

    Staxx

    No clue what the others are talking about. Just saw Staxx this evening and yes, she's lost about 10 pounds, but nothing else has changed. She looks good. Check pics below. Stay safe guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎  

  8. #29822

    Anyone checked this ne out


  9. #29821

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by MmJay710  [View Original Post]
    She's nice enough but kind of controls the situation telling me "come sit here" "just relax and let me do this" etc. $80 hhr FS FIV No DATY nice tight vjj DD's pierced gf was in the bathroom during. Started CBJ non-rushed was decent then I asked her for CG she told me either mish or doggy so I took mish. Nice and tight got some strokes in and asked her to suck my nips. She said if she did I had to finish (rush). I still took my time and worked the tip on her then alternated deeper. She felt great! Baby wiped with 10 minutes left and she rushed me out. Advice: QV $100 would have fit perfect! Just texted her for QV rates $1. 2.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3057073469

  10. #29820

    Reached out and didn't feel right

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has visited Stephanie. She keeps asking me to call rather than text. Never had anyone ask for that before. Makes me think it's a scam, but not sure how. Seems a bit TGTBT.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1
    I was able to call her via burner and apparently she's located downtown. She quoted $$ and that she's based out of an apartment. I asked her if she could give me an approximate area, she hung up and ghosted me. I stopped there. Be careful.

  11. #29819

    Luna

    My spidey sense is up with this one. I am very interested but in Western Henrico. Ugh.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6025155.htm?cat=1

  12. #29818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited or have information about her?

    She cute but the areas are not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...640/9512184785
    I want to say yes I have, last year I believe. Not 100%. Fat ass, no tits everything covered. Never revisited but she could be traveling. I don't like area either and I won't go there. Be safe.

  13. #29817

    Anyone visited?

    Anyone visited or have information about her?

    She cute but the areas are not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...640/9512184785

  14. #29816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    This here!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    SirensVA.com is an escort service. They are a legitimate LLC and have been a valid business on Google for 4 years. It costs 240 to have a girl come to your house or hotel. The company and the girl splits that 240 and then you and the girl decide what you're going to do and how much for. There is no typical tip amount. Every situation is completely different depending on what the girl and the customer want to do when she gets there. You call and make an appointment. There's no back & forth texting or BS to deal with. You know they're not cops. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I don't know why some of you guys are making it sound so much more difficult than it is. You make an appointment through the company and a young hot girl comes over and sucks & fucks you. Easy as pie. Not complicated at all.
    This is the info people (at least I multiple times) have been asking for. An actual number. Thanks.

  15. #29815
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    [URL]SirensVA.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been absent for a while and trying to get back into it.

    Also, someone was talking about Sirens. Any updates on them? I'm very skeptical of them.
    SirensVA.com is an escort service. They are a legitimate LLC and have been a valid business on Google for 4 years. It costs 240 to have a girl come to your house or hotel. The company and the girl splits that 240 and then you and the girl decide what you're going to do and how much for. There is no typical tip amount. Every situation is completely different depending on what the girl and the customer want to do when she gets there. You call and make an appointment. There's no back & forth texting or BS to deal with. You know they're not cops. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I don't know why some of you guys are making it sound so much more difficult than it is. You make an appointment through the company and a young hot girl comes over and sucks & fucks you. Easy as pie. Not complicated at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape