Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 37316
-
08-18-23 19:15 #29831Senior Member

Posts: 38After multiple failed attempts to connect finally made a date this morning only to be ghosted.
Originally Posted by EarlsTheName
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 13:29 #29830Regular Member

Posts: 21My last visit with Staxx a week or two ago was smooth and no issues.
In fact she looked good, seemed healthy, saw no trace of monkey. Was actually working her day job before and after I left.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
No idea what you all are seeing. But I don't see an issue.
And that ass. Mmmmph. So nice.
-
08-18-23 12:05 #29829Senior Member

Posts: 1449Didn't know she left? Who is she and how about little more of a review. Something more than that please. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:23 #29828Senior Member

Posts: 337
-
08-17-23 22:29 #29827Senior Member

Posts: 40We all win!
Dude, I thoroughly enjoyed the fatty that she had, but her rump is still so very amazing.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 21:58 #29826Senior Member

Posts: 427Who is this ad for? It has Britt and several others?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8049993332
You have to go to more pics to see all of them.
-
08-17-23 19:18 #29825Senior Member

Posts: 767Ok you win
Darn it! I stopped seeing Staxx because of how fcking hard it is to contact her, and set up an appointment. But dadgoneit that backshot just convinced me to give it another money shot.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 19:01 #29824Senior Member

Posts: 55Same
I was eyeing her as well, but the location and response to my text in perfect english has me 2nd guessing. Usually even with a translation app there is some words that are off and she was spot on with the english. Also, all of her adds that I saw are written in Spanish so I'd assume that English isn't her first language.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 17:57 #29823Senior Member

Posts: 40Staxx
No clue what the others are talking about. Just saw Staxx this evening and yes, she's lost about 10 pounds, but nothing else has changed. She looks good. Check pics below. Stay safe guys.
-
08-17-23 16:31 #29822Senior Member

Posts: 147Anyone checked this ne out
Anyone checked this one out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150094181
-
08-17-23 13:43 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 270Layla
She's nice enough but kind of controls the situation telling me "come sit here" "just relax and let me do this" etc. $80 hhr FS FIV No DATY nice tight vjj DD's pierced gf was in the bathroom during. Started CBJ non-rushed was decent then I asked her for CG she told me either mish or doggy so I took mish. Nice and tight got some strokes in and asked her to suck my nips. She said if she did I had to finish (rush). I still took my time and worked the tip on her then alternated deeper. She felt great! Baby wiped with 10 minutes left and she rushed me out. Advice: QV $100 would have fit perfect! Just texted her for QV rates $1. 2.
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3057073469
-
08-17-23 11:06 #29820Regular Member

Posts: 5Reached out and didn't feel right
I was able to call her via burner and apparently she's located downtown. She quoted $$ and that she's based out of an apartment. I asked her if she could give me an approximate area, she hung up and ghosted me. I stopped there. Be careful.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 11:00 #29819Senior Member

Posts: 486Luna
My spidey sense is up with this one. I am very interested but in Western Henrico. Ugh.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6025155.htm?cat=1
-
08-17-23 09:43 #29818Senior Member

Posts: 1449I want to say yes I have, last year I believe. Not 100%. Fat ass, no tits everything covered. Never revisited but she could be traveling. I don't like area either and I won't go there. Be safe.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 08:36 #29817Senior Member

Posts: 99Anyone visited?
Anyone visited or have information about her?
She cute but the areas are not.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...640/9512184785











Reply With Quote



