Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 37319
-
08-11-23 01:34 #29744Senior Member

Posts: 327I don't think the # of post is all important. I could point out some SMs with hundreds of post that only talk about one provider that no one else has reviewed. Just check the general thread. The list of account names putting up questionable stuff or just plain advertising is growing. About the same as fake reviews on amazon & there plenty of those. I swear the escort sites got a million fakes for every one real one. Why I resorted to sws at least I see it before I decide. I will totally agree the ad is suspect looks fake TGTBT. Then a sudden review. Maybe he got lucky in Henrico but I am like you not going to try it in that county.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 19:19 #29743Senior Member

Posts: 427How can you tell what IT is?
Sick of these trannies not telling people.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 18:25 #29742Senior Member

Posts: 147Anyone dreamed of her yet?
Any info about this one here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/149145617
-
08-10-23 18:02 #29741Regular Member

Posts: 13Just because. This being 1st post.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
BTW, Accidently posted twice.
-
08-10-23 17:45 #29740Senior Member

Posts: 201Suspect
Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.
Stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by DtAcct
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 17:19 #29739Senior Member

Posts: 239Safire
Took a chance yesterday afternoon. 200 bones for the hhr.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
Easy setup. Was at my place within an hour after initial contact.
Good conversation before and after dream.
Nice body. Especially from behind.
Everything covered (My preference).
I enjoyed my time.
Would repeat.
-
08-10-23 16:39 #29738Regular Member

Posts: 13Crystal
Saw Crystal last week.
Upscale Hotel.
Definitely a 10.
Everything covered.
Its her pictures.
Good communication.
Highly recommended.
$$ hhr.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538
-
08-10-23 16:29 #29737Regular Member

Posts: 13Crystal
Saw Crystal last week.
Upscale Hotel.
Tight Body.
Definitely a 10.
Everything covered.
Its her pictures.
Good communication.
Highly recommended.
$$ hhr.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538
-
08-10-23 14:34 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks for that heads up bruh
Appreciate that fam. Ion do the tranny business personally.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:22 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 187Crystal
Does anyone have experience with Crystal in the first link? I looked through past Crystal reviews on search, but not seeing anything that looks to be linked to her.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:19 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 133All holes open get some LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:11 #29733Regular Member

Posts: 14Intel on Layla
Anyone dreamed of.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/149317564
-
08-10-23 09:15 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 992nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 08:35 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 46General area?
Can you share or PM what part of town she's in?
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 08:33 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 577Bbw
I've gotten her down to. 8, she's a powder head so she'll take what she can get to support that habbit.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




