Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 37322
-
08-17-23 16:31 #29822Senior Member

Posts: 147Anyone checked this ne out
Anyone checked this one out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150094181
-
08-17-23 13:43 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 270Layla
She's nice enough but kind of controls the situation telling me "come sit here" "just relax and let me do this" etc. $80 hhr FS FIV No DATY nice tight vjj DD's pierced gf was in the bathroom during. Started CBJ non-rushed was decent then I asked her for CG she told me either mish or doggy so I took mish. Nice and tight got some strokes in and asked her to suck my nips. She said if she did I had to finish (rush). I still took my time and worked the tip on her then alternated deeper. She felt great! Baby wiped with 10 minutes left and she rushed me out. Advice: QV $100 would have fit perfect! Just texted her for QV rates $1. 2.
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3057073469
-
08-17-23 11:06 #29820Regular Member

Posts: 5Reached out and didn't feel right
I was able to call her via burner and apparently she's located downtown. She quoted $$ and that she's based out of an apartment. I asked her if she could give me an approximate area, she hung up and ghosted me. I stopped there. Be careful.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 11:00 #29819Senior Member

Posts: 486Luna
My spidey sense is up with this one. I am very interested but in Western Henrico. Ugh.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6025155.htm?cat=1
-
08-17-23 09:43 #29818Senior Member

Posts: 1449I want to say yes I have, last year I believe. Not 100%. Fat ass, no tits everything covered. Never revisited but she could be traveling. I don't like area either and I won't go there. Be safe.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 08:36 #29817Senior Member

Posts: 99Anyone visited?
Anyone visited or have information about her?
She cute but the areas are not.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...640/9512184785
-
08-17-23 06:59 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 1772This here!
This is the info people (at least I multiple times) have been asking for. An actual number. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 06:52 #29815Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56[URL]SirensVA.com[/URL]
SirensVA.com is an escort service. They are a legitimate LLC and have been a valid business on Google for 4 years. It costs 240 to have a girl come to your house or hotel. The company and the girl splits that 240 and then you and the girl decide what you're going to do and how much for. There is no typical tip amount. Every situation is completely different depending on what the girl and the customer want to do when she gets there. You call and make an appointment. There's no back & forth texting or BS to deal with. You know they're not cops. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I don't know why some of you guys are making it sound so much more difficult than it is. You make an appointment through the company and a young hot girl comes over and sucks & fucks you. Easy as pie. Not complicated at all.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 00:24 #29814Senior Member

Posts: 99You have pictures?
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:59 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 327Concur
I would have to agree this is a fair & accurate report. Saw her month or so ago. Don't post every time I see her she is well known. The sex was great as always but she lost that phat little ass & try not to focus on the bandaides. Still a good legit provider that has her ups / downs like the rest.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:52 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 427Calm down on her guys
She's probably paranoid as shit right now especially since she most likely does drugs. Probably thinks its the popo messaging now 100 times.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:33 #29811Senior Member

Posts: 222I reached out to her before the review came through and had a hard time communicating. She took hours to respond back to me. I am sure it will be even worse now, LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:29 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 222Hennessy
I have been seeing her on the regular for months and have had no issues. Her habit does seem to be getting worse and her mood changes often but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have visited her in just about every part of town and other than her making me wait longer than I want to to get started there have been zero issues.
Originally Posted by EricRva
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 19:56 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 124Celine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/997625427036
Seen this one a couple months back. Pics are accurate. Very nice personality. Average BJ. Really get into the session. $3 hh $5 h.
-
08-16-23 16:08 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 97Staxx
Things have really taken a turn with my old ATF Staxx. I hadn't seen her in 6+ months because of two separate ghosting misadventures and it seems during that time she picked up a serious monkey. Maybe others have previously noted this but she barely weighs 100 lbs, she's covered in bandages and she says she was even thinner a few months ago.
I used to put up with the wonky texting, the intense smell of incense, the random ghosting, etc because she still had a terrific ass and she really got into the sessions, but I don't think I can go back. Damage $.2 for a qv. She still offers BBBJ and let me splash her face but I was rushing for the door afterward.
For those who never took the plunge, here is her ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/691669312367
And here is my closest approximation of how she looks now (minus the chest bc as she is AA cup):
https://cdni.pornpics.com/460/7/138/...8_002_4a33.jpg
I am not saying to avoid her. She still delivers what she promises, just know what you're getting.








Reply With Quote





