Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 10220
-
08-10-23 15:36 #7550Regular Member

Posts: 2Slide is a ripoff!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...n/433677193163
Talked to slide yesterday and made plans to come by at 7. Texted several times on the way and no response. Finally arrived and was met with silence for almost half hr. Just as I was about to leave got a response and came up to meet her. Stalled for another 15 minutes before we finally got started. Every two minutes got up to answer the phone or meet someone at the door. 15 minutes later I found out I was being charged for the time I was waiting in my car (while they were sleeping) and was told I had to leave. Absolute ripoff stay away or you'll waste more than just your time.
-
08-09-23 10:02 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 842Are you. . ?
Are you / she sure?
Originally Posted by JmRogers1234
[View Original Post]
Was is Lynn or Maria (a few stage name) that told you?
Or someone not in the biz. ?
-
08-09-23 05:53 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 116Damn I knew her too, she was a real sweetheart. She used to do outcalls to my place and always relaxed and had a great time, never rushed, really got into the time together. She was a very sweet girl, genuinely nice. She had gotten pretty sick and went to the hospital for a while. When she got out, she reached out to me a few times, but our schedules weren't lining up and then I didn't see her ads anymore. I still see her gf's ads up, but I never saw her. No disrespect to her to her, I was only attracted to Samantha. Her gf's ads still says something about two girls so I just assumed the other girl was still Samantha. I'm sorry to hear this, she and Kendall both were sweet pretty girls. Demons are a mother man.
Originally Posted by JmRogers1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 18:26 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 118Dam
Seen her a few times last year. Can confirm, definitely was one of the good ones. Really sucks to hear.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 18:13 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 428True!
Unfortunately is true, she passed a year ago. RIP beautiful soul.
Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 10:58 #7545Regular Member

Posts: 25RE: Samantha
Ahhh that's sad to hear. She was a sweetheart. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JmRogers1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 23:48 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 280Damn autocorrect
Lmao did not catch that at all when writing it. Popped in the bag just for those wondering. Thanks for checking me LOL.
Originally Posted by MrE86
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 21:27 #7543Regular Member

Posts: 5She unfortunately passed. Her gf told me.
Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 15:06 #7542Regular Member

Posts: 25Anybody know if Samantha is still around somewhere?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...antha/46567853
Saw her a couple of times, she had the prettiest blue eyes and gave amazing head. Haven't seen her since last year. Anybody has any updates on her?
-
08-05-23 23:51 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 655Absolutely a stolen pic, she's here in NJ 100%.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 18:38 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 428Stolen pic?
Someone in Seattle is posting a pic of Slide, that pic was posted by Farouk a few months ago, post #7211 according to that member she is into BBFSCIA and scat play. According to the post he and another member met her last year, and now she wants to meet tonight?. Red flags all over that post. Thread: Filthiest women still operating in the state post #83.
-
08-05-23 18:14 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 17Here:
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/332517749405
-
08-05-23 16:30 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 441Ad already gone
Can you provide any other info to help find her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 08:09 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 61Pregnant
Looking for a pregnant escort any help appreciated.
-
08-05-23 07:37 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 298I'll second this. She's had demon and punctuality issues in the past, but is open and honest about them and that's not an issue now. I'll add that she's got a Tryst ad with her hourly rate and screening is done through TDT or whoever does their screening.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





