Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 10220
-
07-20-23 00:11 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 45Redz Nikki. Millville
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/043379147129
Finally hooked up with this petite spinner. Arranged a meet at her apartment in Millville. I told her in advance I wanted anal which she agreed. Damage was 1. 6.
She was quick to get undressed. I sucked on her perky pierced titties while she stroked my cock until nice and hard. She went down & gave me a great BBBJ. Lots of spit and slobber. I first laid her down on the bed and got on top for mish. She such a small thing. Her pussy is nice and tight. I asked her to get on all fours for the main event. This chick is wild. No lube. She just spit on her hand and put her fingers in her ass. She guided my cock in and I pounded away. Fucking amazing tight little ass.
I'd definitely go back for more. She's a sweet girl. Nice conversation. No drama.
-
07-19-23 17:10 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 641You are right. Good catch.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 16:40 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 46Check your Google search again. That ad is associated with 0032 not 0320. Google will do that when it can't find a direct link.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 09:45 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 46I googled her number and came up with nothing as well. Also spoke to her on the phone. Definitely not a pimp.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 09:28 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 641An ad tied to it.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 20:18 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 727Can't find that
Googled the number and can't find it tied to anything. Interested in how you tied it. I don't doubt it, but I came up empty.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 15:44 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 641Her phone # is tied to previous ads of ladies who are not her = pimp.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 13:57 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 46Blonde Carly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...f/115166362435
Anyone see this new addition with a tight ass and nice bolt-ons?
She only has a couple pics and not much on description. Nice little body though.
Any experiences would be great if you can share.
-
07-18-23 12:49 #7482Regular Member

Posts: 11Link?
How can I find her?
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 06:42 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 46If you ever. Nikki
Care to include link or photo?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 00:57 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 67Gentleman007,
Thoughts on Melissa? Spoke to her and rates are a bit higher than I would expect but if the service is good and she's into it then it would be worth I'm sure.
-
07-17-23 23:06 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 45Shits about to get medieval with redz! Put a gag ball in her mouth and pound away that little ass.
Originally Posted by AgentSmith1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 19:40 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 727Maybe "Fiesty Freaky Red Head"
Looks like it could be her. Post 6567. I call her Jessica, but she didn't use a name in her ad at Christmas when I saw her. Not sure BTW. Very pretty. Reported odor but not when I saw her. When I visited her, she smelled just like candy. I binge banged her between Christmas and New Years. iDK, thee times that week. A little pricey if I recall at $$ for the half. Worth that ss price to me if I was in Jersey. 007 knows her from AC. She likes it from the back
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 17:42 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 428If you.
If you ever met Nikki from Millville, better take a shot before she disappears. If you know, then you know.
-
07-17-23 13:51 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 128Young redhead hottie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/511689838986
Anyone seen her?









Reply With Quote




