Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10226
-
08-05-23 23:51 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 655Absolutely a stolen pic, she's here in NJ 100%.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 18:38 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 428Stolen pic?
Someone in Seattle is posting a pic of Slide, that pic was posted by Farouk a few months ago, post #7211 according to that member she is into BBFSCIA and scat play. According to the post he and another member met her last year, and now she wants to meet tonight?. Red flags all over that post. Thread: Filthiest women still operating in the state post #83.
-
08-05-23 18:14 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 17Here:
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/332517749405
-
08-05-23 16:30 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 441Ad already gone
Can you provide any other info to help find her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 08:09 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 61Pregnant
Looking for a pregnant escort any help appreciated.
-
08-05-23 07:37 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 298I'll second this. She's had demon and punctuality issues in the past, but is open and honest about them and that's not an issue now. I'll add that she's got a Tryst ad with her hourly rate and screening is done through TDT or whoever does their screening.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 00:56 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 58Top notch provider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/429900834563
Fellas if you're looking for a young tight black girl with great BBBJ skills, and offer BBFS this the girl for you. Met her 3 times already and every time professional not pimp or boyfriend starting drama, definitely enjoy the service everytime. Not saying there's no pimp or boyfriend just saying no drama and the service for the rate 1. 75 and 2. 5 for hh BBFS don't a.
Walk, run.
-
08-05-23 00:08 #7534Regular Member

Posts: 21Damn
Pooped in the bag? Damn you're into some freaky shit.
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 16:39 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 280April Showers
Many of you know who this is. If you don't her ads are on tna. This girl is a true gnd vibe. She has been away for a while going thru some things but is back and looking great. Set up a time at a decent place in Princeton. All exchanges thru email. Was told to be there on time. Arrived and got a call with the room number and that the door would be open for me to come in. Walked in and she was wearing a sexy black dress. Took care of business and went to wash up. She remembered me so it was like a nice reunion of an old gf. Started with a nice dfk session then work her whole body with my tongue. She was wet and she laid me down and went to town. Her bBj skills are great. We 69 cg rcg doggy and mosh. Pooped in the bag and we cleaned up and cuddled in bed. Caught up on her life. Then got into again. Overall a great session. Prices are high from last time but we'll worth it.
-
08-03-23 17:07 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 44Ancient pics
She hasn't put on weight.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
Those are ancient pics that she is currently using! The ads of her in the red lingerie? All the pics in those ads are from the Backpage days at 2017 -2018. That's what she used to look like when she first got into the game. She was a PAWG back then, had meat on her bones, a thicc ass and was super adorable. It was anything goes back then too. BBFS, CiP, CoF, and film the entire session. The last time I saw her was on New Years Day 2020. My first and last visit at the Cramer Hill location. By then she was doped out and on her way to becoming the train wreck she is today. She was a favorite, but after that last encounter I scratched her off my list. She was a complete mess back in 2020. That's when all the reports of erratic behavior and robbing people started, I haven't seen her since. She looked pretty bad back then, I can only imagine what she looks like now.
-
08-03-23 17:02 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 640I've been thinking about checking her out because I love a nice thick white jawn. I might def have to see her now.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 14:53 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 165Not much info
I picked her up at BWay and Chestnut, around 10:30 pm. She was walking to BWay on Chestnut and I caught her just before she got to BWay by making a right on Chestnut. I did not ask if she has a number, but I have definitely picked her up before during the daytime too, so it's random when you will catch her. If I pick her up again I'll ask about a number, but I'm not holding out much hope.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 12:38 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 58Not worth the money
Not worth the money like the previous monger said riddled with demons and stays in the bathroom getting high. I had on session with her at the budget inn and I had to wake her up she was passed out in the bathroom with the shower on, and sitting on the toilet. I don't know where she gets off with these rates.
Originally Posted by JustLookingNj
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 07:29 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 253Very Good Time w / Juicy Red
Just got back home from seeing this one: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/6026927770.
Pretty awesome experience. Texting her early as hell and got a response pretty quickly. Quoted me 120 for SS, knocked down to 100. Now listen up, I usually never do 100+ short stays, EVER. But I reneged today because I was horny and craving a PAWG. I'm glad I did. Upon arriving, I am greeted by easily of one the sexiest PAWGs I've seen in a minute. Folks, she isn't skinny; she's not a spinner, she's not slim thick, she's THICK. LOL. Just the way I like it. We made brief small talk and then got right to business. She gives a very intimate CBJ (best I've had) which helped as I was having a bit of issue with the condom. As she's doing it I coudln't stop looking at her face. It's seriously beautiful. It's like she's white but somewhere in her gene pool she's got native american and it shows in a very subtle way in her face. After that, mish followed by doggy. Didn't last long as I wanted to, I was a bit overwhelmed LOL. Made little small talk after that; she mentioned to me how lots of guys like to take off the condom and raw dog without permission. Pretty wild. After all that, headed out with a big smile on my face. She said she's leaving today but will be back on Sunday. Happy hunting folks.
-
08-03-23 00:01 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 116Proceed with the usual caution. She has demons and is preoccupied with them and she has a flaky side. I met her, but declined to go through with the deed. I made up a polite excuse and left. I'm not a fan of the needle users. She definitely agreed to a number considerably lower than the 300 and I still didn't go through with it, but that's just me. The pics are her, although I would guess they're from slightly better days, but they could also be touched with a filter. I'm learning that just because I wasn't down to go through with it doesn't mean the next monger won't so you may find her to be just fine for what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JustLookingNj
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





