Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 205 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? So we all can avoid.
    Bad news all the way, but what site? HX? Bedpage? Other? Not really enough info (at least to me) to narrow & avoid.

    City dosen't help much cause girls move around all the time.

    Not asking for pics, but more usefull data. Oh, and this is one reason I carry a cheapy burner and never walk in with my wallet, no DL, no credit cards, just cash & car keys.

  2. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? So we all can avoid.
    The805 Soccermom / Allycat75/ Allison.

  3. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesFv  [View Original Post]
    Ok OC. Watch out. She's in Tustin. Yesterday. I was to meet her down in Long Beach. I walked into the apartment she was at and was instantly surrounded by 6 thugs. They robbed and assaulted me. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it out of the place. The worst part is they got my brand new iPhone. She sent messages to me saying she missed me then threw me to the dogs when I arrived. Really looked like she had been smoking crack getting gangbanged for days. At least 3 or four in the room right next door from where she's doing appointments. I'm sure waiting for the guy in the nicest car to rob.
    Who is this? So we all can avoid.

  4. #2368

    I'd verification?))

    Was chatting to a Kgirl, she wanted me to send her I'd verification. Like whatta hell?)) Anyone got this type of thing before?

  5. #2367

    Double dip

    I met this girl on a sugaring site. Have seen her once. However, she still gives me babe's. Makes me wonder if she has escort history. Seem familiar to anyone who frequents these types?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaneNewport2.jpeg‎  

  6. #2366

    Bypass the screen

    If you open your browsers developer tools and select the gray shading over the ad you can hide it and see all the pictures. It makes the ad active.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    The ad is inactive.

  7. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by StormXX7  [View Original Post]
    Want to see her soon but can't find any reviews.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/fullerton/esco...14-5472/m-RdNW
    The ad is inactive.

  8. #2364

    Soccermom

    Ok OC. Watch out. She's in Tustin. Yesterday. I was to meet her down in Long Beach. I walked into the apartment she was at and was instantly surrounded by 6 thugs. They robbed and assaulted me. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it out of the place. The worst part is they got my brand new iPhone. She sent messages to me saying she missed me then threw me to the dogs when I arrived. Really looked like she had been smoking crack getting gangbanged for days. At least 3 or four in the room right next door from where she's doing appointments. I'm sure waiting for the guy in the nicest car to rob.

  9. #2363

    Anyone have experience or reviews for her

    Want to see her soon but can't find any reviews.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/fullerton/esco...14-5472/m-RdNW

  10. #2362

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I'm one of the few who didn't complain at all about my session with her. It was a nice hotel room, not motel, in the SGV. The one odd thing was that the donation wasn't a multiple of 5, something like $. 47. Also, one or two guys a couple of years ago thought she might be a tranny. If so, she certainly had me fooled.

    Lift Her Up.
    Wait, why she advertises 60 bucks then?

  11. #2361

    Maybe Three Years Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    How much you guys pay? Looks like a tight pussy. She says 60 bucks for quick one, is that true?
    I'm one of the few who didn't complain at all about my session with her. It was a nice hotel room, not motel, in the SGV. The one odd thing was that the donation wasn't a multiple of 5, something like $. 47. Also, one or two guys a couple of years ago thought she might be a tranny. If so, she certainly had me fooled.

    Lift Her Up.

  12. #2360

    Good deal

    Seams like a good deal. Hot mamasita, I think she should be under $100 category. Let us know how she was if you will visit boss.

  13. #2359

    $?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, she is Crazy!

    She gets paranoid as well saying the le is looking for her.

    Just bang and get out.
    How much you guys pay? Looks like a tight pussy. She says 60 bucks for quick one, is that true?

  14. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Most of Los Angeles / Orange County has banged her.

    Her service is very mechanical but if you need a warm cooter to empty your sack in, she's great.

    Yes she is crazy but don't talk to her about anything.

    Just walk in, pay, drop your pants and shoot your load.

    Los Angeles needs a bunch of ladies like her.
    Yah, she is Crazy!

    She gets paranoid as well saying the le is looking for her.

    Just bang and get out.

  15. #2357

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape