The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 205 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2341
    It's a hit or miss honestly, like most of the people on here have said, trust your gut. Got busted once and almost a second time. Let me explain the first one, it was about 10 pm and had gotten out of work and I had a lot of tension buildup and needed some relief. So I go on LC and find a provider I had my eye on for about a year but never got around to text her. Tells me her location, I arrive and by no means did I look suspicious or sketchy, I acted as if I was supposed to be there and if it backfired, I would act of bliss. Two cop cars pull up behind me and start questioning me and I give the most vague answers and they get really upset so they fine me bc I was apparently illegally parking. Maybe it was a coincidence but then, a week later I text a girlfriend of the provider and she gives me her location, this time I park a block away and go around to make it look like I came from a different direction. I walk by the location, right off the bat, I have this intense gut feeling. From what I saw there was a super tinted sedan and a city garbage truck so I just walk passed the location and head to the nearest 7 11 which was maybe quarter mile down the street. I walk back to my car the same way I came, as soon as I get about 20 ft away from the location, a bike cop comes to the location and the garbage truck starts blocking the path. I continue walking and try to walk as calm as possible and not look back for whatever reason. Notice how I haven't mentioned the tinted sedan, when I turn a corner I see it slowly pass by, I walk maybe another quarter mile and the same sedan passes by again and this time I look at it puzzled. I get to the parking lot I left my car in, but to play it safe I head inside the market in the area and come back out maybe an hour later. I'll be honest, my Timbers have been shivered and have lost all will to continue. I just roam around the site to see anything new or if anyone has had a similar experience. Stay safe out there and trust your gut!

  2. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    Long time mongers, I need some kind of re-assurance on how to not get in trouble. I'm very risk averse to the point that I don't buy anything like a car unless I own the entire amount and there is zero chance the bank will take it (zero risk). I've always avoided risk, but I find myself in need of meeting an escort, however, I am really paranoid of getting in trouble with LE. I looked up the law, and it's a freaking misdemeanor offense with up to 6 months of jail time for soliciting sex.

    If I get in trouble with LE, I know I can claim that I was only paying for her time, and not for sex, so it's not prostitution, but can't they just get the phone record and see the text messages where I agreed to pay say $400 for 1 hour of CFS with MSOG? Isn't that enough for them to establish that I was soliciting sex? I mean it doesn't take much to google search CFS and MSOG to understand what these terms mean. I guess in court you can argue CFS and MSOG mean other things like cute, funny, sweet, and Massively Scalable Online Game and shit like that, but come on it doesn't take a genius to convince the jury that a man is going to a hotel room to see a woman for sex and not play video games. Any lawyers here?

    How do you deal with the risk of getting in trouble with LE? I feel like that would destroy my career and my reputation with my family. My family will literally abandon me LOL They're super conservative, and don't believe in sex before marriage and shit like that. From your experience, do LE actively set up traps? Or, do they just not care since there's no harm done in this exchange? Am I overthinking! Should I just take the risk and deal with it?
    You learn to manage your risk, rarely zero. Say if you save 5 years for the full amount buying a car, you increase your risk of being robbed using public transport. You are delaying the value of having a car for 5 years. If you do everything this way you risk not saving enough for retirement. For a house, you risk delaying 30 years not doing what you could have been.

    If you get foreclosed very early, you lost 10% to 20% of the down payment which is huge. For a car, not that much.

    You can't ask for a good horse and ask it not to eat grass. The choice is yours and pick one of the easy ways.

    In OC, you are lucky. LE doesn't act unless they are pressurized to. If you have an appointment at Westin, you know nobody is complaining. There have been a few Asian houses being busted. But it took years to close one down. Same for MP's, but they open again in no time.

    Yes, from time to time there are some anti-trafficking shows. But they must have results, like underage or illegal immigrants, and lots of them. So they round up street walkers or advertise on Craigslist. They can't bust one escort and client in a day with a multi-agency task force. Or they will not have the funding or political will to do it again.

    HX is a fairly easy way. You see the classified. You get detailed pricing and service. You may ask questions. All through PM. Use anonymous payment and everything can't be linked to you. When you call, it's only for the location and time. There's nothing illegal. The risk is even lower if you opt for seasoned escorts and their list of seasoned clients.

    If they set up a sting in PD or Tryst, they may get one or two clients. That's highly unlikely. And you don't have to say anything incriminating on the phone. And you don't have to do anything until she takes off her clothes. And it's legal for you to get naked to get a massage.

    Even on the streets, either of you ask "do you want a date? If yes, let her in, and off you go. She may not want to waste her time and ask, "do you have a hundred? Just say yes and leave asap. Ask to touch her. It's not failsafe but it's extremely unlikely that a decoy will let you touch. A team may be waiting for you in a motel but still you haven't done anything wrong.

    You may get ripped off. But there's not much difference if they promise you the world. Either you care more about money or a sting. It's the horse-grass relationship.

  3. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    How do you deal with the risk of getting in trouble with LE? I feel like that would destroy my career and my reputation with my family. My family will literally abandon me LOL They're super conservative, and don't believe in sex before marriage and shit like that. From your experience, do LE actively set up traps? Or, do they just not care since there's no harm done in this exchange? Am I overthinking! Should I just take the risk and deal with it?
    My advice is to go to somewhere pay for play is completely legal. Assuming you are in the OC, you can be on the other side of the border in TJ in 2 hr or less. P4 P is also perfectly legal in Canada. There are also other countries where it is illegal, but tolerated and flourishing.

    Example, I was just in Germany, where I went to an FKK where every girl was topless or naked, wrapped around your arms with their boobs up against you and this is even before you decide to or not to take them upstairs to the bedrooms. I was also just in Austria where my name brand 6 story full service chain hotel was next to an adult night club and bordello. I legally enjoyed the services at these establishments had to offer with zero fear of running afoul of the law. And all of this was a fraction of what I have to pay here in in the US which BTW as you know is illegal. Actually, in every country I have participated in P4 P, legal or tolerated, has been cheaper than the US where it is highly illegal.

    I hate looking for P4 P here, it's a huge hassle and it's illegal. Game some credit cards for some frequent flyer miles and you will be jetting around the world for legal, open, P4 P. But if you do look for P4 P here, stick with only a few. After each girl you successfully see, you know she's safe and good to visit again. So my repertoire is quite small here and that's my tradeoff with the illegality.

  4. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrucie  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to figure out how to post shit on here. Anyways, I want to know if anyone can help me get some white service workers. The past year I've been to a ton of AMP's and I absolutely hate the language barrier and the fact they're never really sexy. I am willing to pay top dollar, which I guess is only like $300-$400 per hour. I've seen one service worker before, Hera at top angels, she barely spoke English and it cost like $280 I think. I do have a Humaniplex account, but its still in quarantine. Thank you all for your advice, and patience.
    You can easily get that at a strip club. Not for an hour though.

  5. #2337

    East coast girl in town

    Hey guys, hope all is well. Writing from the east coast, Delaware.

    I've got a friend out in Santa Ana, looking for some help. She is from Delaware, been out there for a few months. I know things change fairly rapidly in this game, but, I think she's on her way back up. (Hopefully). She was good to me, when back home, hopefully things haven't changed. Recent photo and ad attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orang...y/738037980467
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2265.jpg‎  

  6. #2336

    On Robbing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerx27  [View Original Post]
    so her boyfriend is in the closet with a gun to not only rob you, but get racey pictures to blackmail you.
    How often does that happen? And when you say "rob you", do you just mean like the cash that I have brought with me or do you mean like rob everything like phone, car, wallet. Etc?

    Does this happen with trusted providers on HX as well?

  7. #2335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrucie  [View Original Post]
    I want to know if anyone can help me get some white service workers. .
    I suggest you google escort reviews.

    Create an account, pay the membership fee & search for what you want in price range, services, ethnicity etc.

  8. #2334

    Very Much A Noob in need of Hot White Service Workers

    Still trying to figure out how to post shit on here. Anyways, I want to know if anyone can help me get some white service workers. The past year I've been to a ton of AMP's and I absolutely hate the language barrier and the fact they're never really sexy. I am willing to pay top dollar, which I guess is only like $300-$400 per hour. I've seen one service worker before, Hera at top angels, she barely spoke English and it cost like $280 I think. I do have a Humaniplex account, but its still in quarantine. Thank you all for your advice, and patience.

  9. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Not tryng to be an ass hat, but there are so many options without knowing what you want.

    Many of the asian houses have great gals, eager to please, but you can find simular in an indy of non-asian decent. Do you like Asian?

    You want something a bit more kink? - there are lots of options (so I hear) if you want something other than the first few pages of a kamasutra.

    What I guess I'm trying to say is the money isn't the limiting factor, it's the menu that you are seeking. And then the rest will fall into place.

    Just my two cents.
    I honestly just want a super sexy chick, that can speak English. When I met Hera she looked at me smiling as I was trying to as her questions lmao. I'm having trouble finding "menus" that fit my needs I guess. Hence why I finally made an account on this website so I could ask more people.

  10. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are one of those chicks, that to get clients here, 1000 doesn't make any sense. Bruh for that money you can bang pornstars. Market price for good pussy now is 100. Thats it.
    I'm picky, I would much rather pay $500 for some super hot chick then risk $100 for an experience that is trash and makes me never want to do it again.

  11. #2331

    Not a shill, def a noob.

    Pand25,

    I found the link to Top Angels on this forum a long time ago. Sent them a text and noticed the apartment was close to me so I tried it. The real reason I posted this was to get more knowledge on how to find new women. I don't like Asian, all services I've ever had has been with Asian women. I really want just a hot white chick, and that's why I'm willing to pay more I guess.

  12. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    but I find myself in need of meeting an escort..
    If you need it, you shouldn't be getting it. People who healthily participate in this hobby *want* sex without hassle, No one should ever *need* it.

    however, I am really paranoid of getting in trouble with LE. I looked up the law, and it's a freaking misdemeanor offense with up to 6 months of jail time for soliciting sex.
    There's plenty of other things with risk involved. You're banging a girl who's banging hundreds of other guys. She's high risk for STDs, she also knows that you're doing something illegal, and can't call the cops, so her boyfriend is in the closet with a gun to not only rob you, but get racey pictures to blackmail you. Cops are probably the least dangerous thing in the whole situation. If you're that risk averse, you should 100% avoid this hobby. If you want to be a little safer, go to strip clubs. They're significantly more expensive, but they're less likely to get raided.

    If I get in trouble with LE, I know I can claim that I was only paying for her time, and not for sex, so it's not prostitution,
    Bro, if you're arrested for it, none of this "I wasn't paying for sex, I was paying for her time" shit won't fly. At all. Your only safe bet is to get a lawyer and let them do the talking for you.

    That said, police typically don't go after customers, and even if they do, you have to find a the willing to prosecute, when they're not even prosecuting felony theft, vandalism, etc.

    At the end of the day, I doubt most cops care about prostitution, they care about human trafficking, underaged especially. Worst case, you run into a cop who's about to get fired for not hitting his arrest quota for the month, so he goes to the local AMP to handle it.

    How do you deal with the risk of getting in trouble with LE? I feel like that would destroy my career and my reputation with my family. My family will literally abandon me LOL They're super conservative, and don't believe in sex before marriage and shit like that. From your experience, do LE actively set up traps? Or, do they just not care since there's no harm done in this exchange? Am I overthinking! Should I just take the risk and deal with it?
    You accept the risk as part of participating in the hobby. You don't act nervous, walking the hallways of an apartment complex staring at your phone.

  13. #2329
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #2328

    1000? Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrucie  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced Hera over at Top Angel and it was cool, just was a weird vibe. I want to spend extra $$$ to get a nice quality girl. Hera was my first experience with a FS provider ever. Does anyone have any advice on where to go for that price range. Thank you!
    Unless you are one of those chicks, that to get clients here, 1000 doesn't make any sense. Bruh for that money you can bang pornstars. Market price for good pussy now is 100. Thats it.

  15. #2327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbrucie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any advice on where to go for that price range. Thank you!
    Not tryng to be an ass hat, but there are so many options without knowing what you want.

    Many of the asian houses have great gals, eager to please, but you can find simular in an indy of non-asian decent. Do you like Asian?

    You want something a bit more kink? - there are lots of options (so I hear) if you want something other than the first few pages of a kamasutra.

    What I guess I'm trying to say is the money isn't the limiting factor, it's the menu that you are seeking. And then the rest will fall into place.

    Just my two cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape