Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 3061
-
08-02-23 00:50 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 468I see plenty of adds that blur / conceal the tats in some way, as yes, tats would be a dead give away as to the identy of somone.
Originally Posted by BeeHive5
[View Original Post]
That's one of the reason tats are cataloged with as much minute detail on rap sheets.
If the are photoshopped totally out, I would think a gal would subject herself to people walking - 'not the girl inthe photos'.
I say go see her, she migt offer you a friends & family discount.
-
08-01-23 21:01 #2355Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Most of Los Angeles / Orange County has banged her.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
Her service is very mechanical but if you need a warm cooter to empty your sack in, she's great.
Yes she is crazy but don't talk to her about anything.
Just walk in, pay, drop your pants and shoot your load.
Los Angeles needs a bunch of ladies like her.
-
08-01-23 00:45 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 44Is it common practice that the photos are photoshopped and their tattoos are removed?
I've been noticing that.
And I feel like I seen a post of a girl I know in real life that is tatted quite a bit. (not a full sleeve but a lot of small ones all over her body) and it looks just like her all the way besides the tattoos that I'm used to seeing. She looks just like someone I know and uses a similar alias / something I know her to reference in real life, so I'm thinking it could be her but I wouldn't ever think of her as doing this but who knows. Cause I'm also here LOL.
The stats listed aren't accurate to what I know it to be, like age / height, etc. But everything else like face photos and body type look just like her minus the tattoos. Just wondering if they post removed tattoos t hide their true identity if the tats could link them to who they really are.
Just wondering if this is common?
-
07-31-23 05:54 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 491New FitVietMilf
Anyone banged her? Looks like she is a bit crazy. https://twitter.com/fitvietmilf.
-
07-25-23 12:23 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 1954What were you thinking? Illegal parking at 10 pm? In south OC you will be reported in no time.
Originally Posted by CoochieMan23
[View Original Post]
Fit in the local culture.
It's easier on HX. If you cold call an ad you are likely to be ripped off.
If you walk around at 10 pm it's also suspicious. Nobody walks at 10 after stores are closed.
Don't know if you are attempting the difficult. You normally drive into motels or apartments. Nobody should bother you. Unless you see cop cars.
-
07-23-23 16:15 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 491Negotiate
I had her agreed for $100, just start negotiating. Nice tight pussy though.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 07:00 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 170Risk
May I suggest you get a passport and visit TJ, there is some good info on what and where to go there. And if possible bring a wingman. Always better to bring a partner for safety. Only been shook down by TJ cops once in almost 30 years.
Originally Posted by Jokerx27
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 01:27 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 513Hx
NatalieCutie2017 from HX is also at the same location.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 01:21 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 513Bedpage
OC Bedpage.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 20:47 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 284How do I contact / book with this place?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 22:17 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 513BBW Asian are crazy
No bareback! No Greek! No BBBJ without recent clean test results! No law enforcement! No time wasters! I will ask for $25 deposit upfront! Bring your own condoms! Must do a video call on Snapchat, Telegram, or Kik so we can see we're both real people. Add my Snapchat or Telegram FuzzyColors. If you don't want to screen each other then at least a selfie so I know who I'm going to have sex with. Incall rates: 30 Minutes: $150- one position only either missionary or doggy! One pop! 30 Minutes: $200, two pops! 60 Minutes: $300, four pops in the time frame!
Either she's crazy or this is a Scammer.
-
07-16-23 22:11 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 513Little Saigon
Anyone tryouts or have intel on Little Saigon Inn with the FOB group on Brookhurst / Westminster?
-
07-11-23 20:47 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 1657Reviews in Chicago
As the title says. Got any? Well I guess not LOL.
Originally Posted by Baller4894
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 15:55 #2343Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting the OC from Chicago
Greetings all,
Visiting your beautiful area this week and looking for some recommended K girl places. I will RTFB but if anyone has any favorites please PM me. I'm can reciprocate if any of you find yourself in Chicago.
Thanks!
-
07-07-23 13:15 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 332Fear kills the woody
Second incident was this location a private residence or hotel / motel? You were scared for walking out on the street? You think they're going to arrest you for being out walking around? I'm confused. Stings wouldn't involve bike cops for one and there would be more than one undercover. You happen to be at the wrong place when either an incident just happened or a call came in for something. With any monger who keeps this hobby very low key and roque will immediately think of the worst possible things to happen as soon as you see cops which is natural but in reality they are not there for you. If you get busted for seeing a decoy girl you will already be inside the room it will not happen before hand unless some how you got Chris Hansen and you sent them multiple pictures of your self and what car you are in but not highly. These stings are a room or few rooms setup with the hotel.
Originally Posted by CoochieMan23
[View Original Post]
The key is to act like you belong there and have a room, if you seen something that throws you off and you don't like it then just leave. But 9 times of 10 it's something else and it's bad timing.
I've seen plenty of girls from the backpage days and few times I'd be seeing a girl at a cheap hotel. My brain wasn't thinking cops I was watching my six for druggies or wannabe pimps or just being mugged because you have higher chance of running into the Bf or pimp or homies of this broad than a cop than what you call the cops explaining your situation? LOL no.
Seen many girls at hotels where there's cops presence and still went in and have a fun time banging the shit out of the girl and walked out on sunshine like nothing happened than on with the day. Most recently I walked out from just banging a regular and the house keeper stopped me asking about the room and stuff I just said oh well my GF is in there getting ready she'll be out in a bit to extend our stay and I walked on. I've been greeted by hotel workers and I greet back I know what room I'm going to and where the elevator is you play the part.









Reply With Quote






