Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29594

    Midlo Latinas

    I've seen a lot of ads of this nature on LC posting from the same area. I'm sure they are legit, but would any of you care to share your experience before I make a decision on indulging?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146679922

  2. #29593

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? Definitely looks good. She accepted my request on IG but just trying to be sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/905275413602
    I haven't but I would definitely like to know what happens. Be safe.

  3. #29592
    Anyone tried her? Definitely looks good. She accepted my request on IG but just trying to be sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/905275413602

  4. #29591

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Saw Taylor a few times. Price goes down everytime I see her. She likes regulars. Saw Summer this week. BBBJ, beautiful tits, bubbly personality. I like this place because they've been in business for years, so there's 0% chance of getting popped by LE. They even take credit cards. Very legit. https://sirensva.com/.
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.

  5. #29590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any issues over at the Q Inn by the Diamond? May meet someone there.
    No I haven't personally had any issues and been there a lot over the years. But should be on cautious as always when going. I like when they have room in the back easier in and out. Keep your head on swivel and if it don't feel right dip. Better to live and play again then the alternative. Be safe.

  6. #29589

    100% on This

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time a few days ago. She quoted me $80 for a half I received a nuru massage to kick things off I guess. She pretty much just rubbed her clit on my hip bone to get her nut off then took care of me after she really likes to eat ass it seems and suck Dick from the back. It was a really great experience. I was just looking to get my Gilf experience out of the way. I won't repeat again just a little too toothy and saggy for my likes. I said all that to say it's not a real massage. Her rub down is like an appetizer.

    .
    Same, experience, she is just to old for me. Like I am still feeling nauseous when I think about it. But if you don't mind the older ladies, then you'll have a great time.

  7. #29588

    Crimson

    I saw her for the first time a few days ago. She quoted me $80 for a half I received a nuru massage to kick things off I guess. She pretty much just rubbed her clit on my hip bone to get her nut off then took care of me after she really likes to eat ass it seems and suck Dick from the back. It was a really great experience. I was just looking to get my Gilf experience out of the way. I won't repeat again just a little too toothy and saggy for my likes. I said all that to say it's not a real massage. Her rub down is like an appetizer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon fellas. I am visiting from Northern Virginia and Crimson has peaked my interest. I sent a text and she gave two rates for a sensual or nuru massage. I don't want a massage, is that normal for her services?
    .

  8. #29587

    Greek

    Any providers in the area that don't mind greek?

    Been with Kayla by bells, she was fantastic and will see again.

    But I'm looking for variety.

  9. #29586

    Fijiian

    Fijiian is back and reached out to me this morning. I missed her the last time she was here. Comms were super easy as well as location (Midlo).

    Everything covered. CBJ, mish, and finished with k9. Tight kitty, good mic skills, super cute and petite. Will be around until Friday. Highly recommend this one fellas.

    Damage: HHR $.60.

    Stay Safe.

  10. #29585

    Q Inn

    Anyone ever have any issues over at the Q Inn by the Diamond? May meet someone there.

  11. #29584

    Sirens

    https://sirensva.com/

    They have been around. Outcall only for a while. But I am sure they do more. They list a service as one-on-one.

    I assume that some will do GFE. While other will not -- has anybody seen any of them that are basically escorts with GFE if offered?

    SATraveler.

  12. #29583

    Crimson Massage?

    Good afternoon fellas. I am visiting from Northern Virginia and Crimson has peaked my interest. I sent a text and she gave two rates for a sensual or nuru massage. I don't want a massage, is that normal for her services?

  13. #29582

  14. #29581

  15. #29580
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    No incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Do they have an incall?
    Outcall only.

    https://sirensva.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape