Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29589

    100% on This

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time a few days ago. She quoted me $80 for a half I received a nuru massage to kick things off I guess. She pretty much just rubbed her clit on my hip bone to get her nut off then took care of me after she really likes to eat ass it seems and suck Dick from the back. It was a really great experience. I was just looking to get my Gilf experience out of the way. I won't repeat again just a little too toothy and saggy for my likes. I said all that to say it's not a real massage. Her rub down is like an appetizer.

    .
    Same, experience, she is just to old for me. Like I am still feeling nauseous when I think about it. But if you don't mind the older ladies, then you'll have a great time.

  2. #29588

    Crimson

    I saw her for the first time a few days ago. She quoted me $80 for a half I received a nuru massage to kick things off I guess. She pretty much just rubbed her clit on my hip bone to get her nut off then took care of me after she really likes to eat ass it seems and suck Dick from the back. It was a really great experience. I was just looking to get my Gilf experience out of the way. I won't repeat again just a little too toothy and saggy for my likes. I said all that to say it's not a real massage. Her rub down is like an appetizer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon fellas. I am visiting from Northern Virginia and Crimson has peaked my interest. I sent a text and she gave two rates for a sensual or nuru massage. I don't want a massage, is that normal for her services?
    .

  3. #29587

    Greek

    Any providers in the area that don't mind greek?

    Been with Kayla by bells, she was fantastic and will see again.

    But I'm looking for variety.

  4. #29586

    Fijiian

    Fijiian is back and reached out to me this morning. I missed her the last time she was here. Comms were super easy as well as location (Midlo).

    Everything covered. CBJ, mish, and finished with k9. Tight kitty, good mic skills, super cute and petite. Will be around until Friday. Highly recommend this one fellas.

    Damage: HHR $.60.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #29585

    Q Inn

    Anyone ever have any issues over at the Q Inn by the Diamond? May meet someone there.

  6. #29584

    Sirens

    https://sirensva.com/

    They have been around. Outcall only for a while. But I am sure they do more. They list a service as one-on-one.

    I assume that some will do GFE. While other will not -- has anybody seen any of them that are basically escorts with GFE if offered?

    SATraveler.

  7. #29583

    Crimson Massage?

    Good afternoon fellas. I am visiting from Northern Virginia and Crimson has peaked my interest. I sent a text and she gave two rates for a sensual or nuru massage. I don't want a massage, is that normal for her services?

  8. #29582

  9. #29581

  10. #29580
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    No incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Do they have an incall?
    Outcall only.

    https://sirensva.com/

  11. #29579

    Caroline. Eros

    Visited this absolute dime of a woman today. Physically she's flawless, all natural Cs or Ds, perfect body, beautiful face. She told me she was GFE however got no kissing or bbj. Her CBJ was good and she could take most of it in her mouth. Main event was good but she's not the most enthusiastic one. If you want to be with a model she's your girl, but if you're looking for a really fun experience I'd probably find someone else. No regrets seeing her considering how hot she is, but not sure if I'd repeat with her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2164895.htm?cat=1

  12. #29578
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Dallas next week. Anyone know any good ladies down there?
    I'd pay up on Seeking.com. They are running a 25% off special. So you can sign up with a prepaid card. Read the Sugar thread here to see which ones are currently working. I haven't been a paid member in about three months. The $100 Vanila Card was working back then.

    Guarantee the Babies in Dallas will be next level. Jealous your going.

    No worry with LE. Never heard of a Daddy being arrested for prostitution. Just a dating site. .

  13. #29577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    Diamond inn on Robious? Your way off that's off Arthur Ashe by the Wawa on Robin Hood.

  14. #29576

    A little help

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    That's probably a typo. The Diamond inn is on Robin Hood Rd. Not Robious.

  15. #29575

    The diamond inn

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Plus there isn't a hotel on Robious Road.
    Meant Robin Hood. Yeah I'm getting a new phone tomorrow LOL. Sorry for the confusion guys. Here's the link again as well if it didn't send on the last post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146249984

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape