Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 37318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29233

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Quinn quite a few times and she is just as advertised in the pics. Sexy girl and an enthusiastic fuck. Everything covered, last I saw her MSOG was cool.

  2. #29232
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Text back was quick and somewhat explicit which is normally a red flag for me.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9917709.htm?cat=1
    A quick Google search of that number shows that she's got 1.5 pages worth of reviews on TER. Pics are photoshopped.

  3. #29231

    Nikki. Where in the Richmond area

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Nikki today for a BBBJ, which I always do for a first time visit. She doesn't post but thanks to a follow monger, I got her number and FYI she does stay with another chick named sissy. Which I am going to see her in the next few days. Ill rate Nikki BBBJ 9/10, she really got into and I've said before if the slob doesn't reach my butt crack then the head wasn't good, she put in work and gave me the release in her mouth. She is cute and petite just how I like them.
    What part of the Richmond area is she in? I am in the west side of Henrico and don't like to travel too far south.

  4. #29230

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the digits? Everyone mailbox if full. Thanks.
    I also would be interested in seeing her if anyone is able to share.

  5. #29229

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Nikki today for a BBBJ, which I always do for a first time visit. She doesn't post but thanks to a follow monger, I got her number and FYI she does stay with another chick named sissy. Which I am going to see her in the next few days. Ill rate Nikki BBBJ 9/10, she really got into and I've said before if the slob doesn't reach my butt crack then the head wasn't good, she put in work and gave me the release in her mouth. She is cute and petite just how I like them.
    Can anyone share the digits? Everyone mailbox if full. Thanks.

  6. #29228

    Sanya Rhodes. Starting to put pieces together!

    She is I think from TX -- and has been groomed by Zarie -- explains high end Tryst and Instagram content. AND high prices:

    Zarie in Richmond, VA.

    At helloZarie.

    31 May.

    I am beyond excited to introduce everyone to Sanya at sanyarhodes.

    Say hello to the newest provider in the Cville / RVA area!

    Sanya exudes the sort of radiance that can't be captured in pictures. Her light will dazzle you.

    Yes, we are offering duos. 😉.

  7. #29227

    Ahhh Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly when she was just local. Theses days she does a lot of traveling so I haven't seen her in over a year. When I saw her she was great, all covered, friendly, always showered and made an effort to be a cut above what we normally see around here.
    100% agree -- becoming more $$ - but insists on EVERYTHING covered. So not worth the $$ IMO.

  8. #29226

    Sanya Rhodes. C'ville and Richmond Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/sanya

    https://twitter.com/sanyarhodes


    New one on C'ville tryst -- says based in C'ville, but services Richmond as well. New twitter as of May 2023 -- does not seem familiar! Anybody know where she came from? Seen her?

    Repeating my post on the Richmond board. Since my initial C'ville post:

    There have been two posts from a brand new member on USASG praising her to the hills -- also saying he paid deposit LOL -- suspected self post by Sanya of course!

    I have contacted her -- got her onto txt (804 number) -- she wanted another provider as reference in order to waive the deposit. I gave her another C'ville tryst that I saw over 4 years ago -- so I doubted that she would remember me -- but Sanya came back and said she would see me without a deposit.

    Tempted, and started negotiations, but she was solid on sky-high donations. After I said no she very politely told me that she was not for me.

    I am not dumping $$$$$.5 on some new girl ($$$$$$.5 she is asking for for Richmond!). Even with high marks references, so she needs to get a don of rejections so she gets a grasp of reality and comes down to $$$ range.

    I peg out at $$$ for top notch girls. And she is by no means even in that category as new to area.

    Very interested to know if anybody recognises her -- she is acting very much as an experienced pro -- not new to the game -- who is trying to get into the high tier game.

  9. #29225

    Light skin

    Anyone know of any good light skin providers in the area?

  10. #29224

    Lo-Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the one nugg posted about?
    Doubt it. This is Lo-Lo: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...21/8146447554..

  11. #29223

    Lokita?

    I went digging a little and found an old advertise from her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/94506374. The number there differs from the one NuggNugg posted. If the girl is real, I'd be interested.

    Stay safe.

  12. #29222

    Lolo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Man I got all setup to see Lolo. I arrive and holy shit it's the worst area I've ever seen. I'm not from Richmond, but from Norfolk. Place is disgusting. Kids in the road, huge piles of trash. I didn't have the nuts to go inside.
    Are you referring to the one nugg posted about?

  13. #29221
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly when she was just local. Theses days she does a lot of traveling so I haven't seen her in over a year. When I saw her she was great, all covered, friendly, always showered and made an effort to be a cut above what we normally see around here.
    4 bills hr. Out of my wheel house.

  14. #29220

    Nikki

    Finally saw Nikki today for a BBBJ, which I always do for a first time visit. She doesn't post but thanks to a follow monger, I got her number and FYI she does stay with another chick named sissy. Which I am going to see her in the next few days. Ill rate Nikki BBBJ 9/10, she really got into and I've said before if the slob doesn't reach my butt crack then the head wasn't good, she put in work and gave me the release in her mouth. She is cute and petite just how I like them.

  15. #29219

    Lolo

    Man I got all setup to see Lolo. I arrive and holy shit it's the worst area I've ever seen. I'm not from Richmond, but from Norfolk. Place is disgusting. Kids in the road, huge piles of trash. I didn't have the nuts to go inside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape