Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 40442
-
07-19-23 14:31 #39257Senior Member

Posts: 193Lulu
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Please see conversations in Bedpage forums. This is a fake ad posted by her stalker.
Originally Posted by Geoisland
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 14:28 #39256Senior Member

Posts: 90Instagram
If you go to her Instagram, she says that someone is messing with her with a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Geoisland
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 13:30 #39255Senior Member

Posts: 80Lulu
This post is a bit odd. Maybe someone is messing with her.
I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.
I recommend seeing her while she's still here.
That UH student is not her but the video is: https://imgur.com/a/K9ESpzu.
Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies
Geo.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 12:42 #39254Senior Member

Posts: 847Mei Zhang
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23038009.html
Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.
-
07-19-23 11:56 #39253Senior Member

Posts: 1031Never checked them out recently, but pre-covid had a legit massage place on the far right (as you face the Bldg) with a haole lady owner called Hawaii natural therapy. Massage was alright, but nothing special from what I could remember. If anyone has updated info on the other places, I'd be interested too.
Originally Posted by BrownMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:40 #39252Senior Member

Posts: 140Willing to pay more if the mamas and providers start paying taxes.
-
07-19-23 05:40 #39251Regular Member

Posts: 15Ward spots
Just curious, are the 2nd floor ward spots back? I can see purple lights there where pink use to be but can't see much through the 2nd floor siding.
-
07-18-23 01:46 #39250Senior Member

Posts: 1185Cc?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23031207.html
Anyone try this one? Sounds like the Cc.
-
07-05-23 20:58 #39249Senior Member

Posts: 1354I too was strictly a vb / kb monger. Was scared to visit AMPs because of all the raids. But then I kept hearing about girls like Paula and decided to go sample. After my session with her I never went to bars for backroom action again. Also covid happened and numerous play bars shut down or closed. I think AMPs offer more bang for the buck (pun intended).
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 21:37 #39248Pimp or booker

Posts: 100200 or less is still attainable. You just have to have a rapport with the lady. The older generation sticks to the old rate scale for the most part. The younger ones will start at 200 for 30 min and increase from there. Upper tiers and Indies are all over the place as far as rates. It is what it is, I am comfortable paying for what is asked if I want a piece of that particular action.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 21:00 #39247Senior Member

Posts: 793I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 00:46 #39246Regular Member

Posts: 14I went back today to check our Dior she's finally back here at Flower. Like always she was bomb. Good service as always and great hospitality from Chanel she's here as mama too Hella legit cruise spot. Definitely coming back to chill and relax. Oh and Chanel introduced to a new girl that arrived from New York she's looking not bad I got to come back for that. Young and cute Chinese maybe? Her name is Wendy I will go next week and will let yall know how it is guarantee.
Originally Posted by AznRichyRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 02:41 #39245Senior Member

Posts: 105Description sounds like love spa but with a new number? Haven't seen any actual reviews in months.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 02:40 #39244Senior Member

Posts: 74I believe $2. 5-300 is the normal for FS.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
If you have the money and as long as you can pay them the same, they will give you better services.
-
06-14-23 22:31 #39243Pimp or booker

Posts: 100Not really, that's been the standard for Chinese places since before Covid. Add on services range from 20 more all they way up to 400 for BBFS for select girls. Only the lower end Chinese places and the Korean AMPs run the standard 200 rates, oh, and also got indies like Linda doing 200 for BBFS 2 pops but even Nana runs a 170/220/270 rate plan unless she knows you. Indies can ask whatever they want. I've had Linda for less and I've paid way way more for some visiting escorts.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
It's still cheaper than mainland where the hot Asians get 300-500 depending what you add on and upper tier escorts and porn start can run 1 k and up. I mean you can still get lower tier girls for less but if you want hotness and extras then you got to be able to pay for the play. Most of the girls that come through Hawaii are just trying it out before either going home or going to the mainland where they up the rate but have to up their game. Got some girls that come here for a break from the mainland, offer low end service at what seems like a lot here but isn't at all in the mainland, when they are up there they charge way more but do a lot more, this is a working vacation where they make 60-70% of what they ask up there and only have to do 50% of the output, then they can go beach or relax or it's a quick stop before going to Asia. If you want cheap you need to go to a foreign country.










Reply With Quote





