Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 40442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39257

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23038009.html

    Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoisland  [View Original Post]
    This post is a bit odd. Maybe someone is messing with her.

    I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.

    I recommend seeing her while she's still here.

    That UH student is not her but the video is: https://imgur.com/a/K9ESpzu.

    Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies

    Geo.
    Please see conversations in Bedpage forums. This is a fake ad posted by her stalker.

  2. #39256

    Instagram

    If you go to her Instagram, she says that someone is messing with her with a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoisland  [View Original Post]
    This post is a bit odd. Maybe someone is messing with her.

    I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.

    I recommend seeing her while she's still here.

    That UH student is not her but the video is: https://imgur.com/a/K9ESpzu.

    Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies.

  3. #39255

    Lulu

    This post is a bit odd. Maybe someone is messing with her.

    I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.

    I recommend seeing her while she's still here.

    That UH student is not her but the video is: https://imgur.com/a/K9ESpzu.

    Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies

    Geo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23038009.html

    Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.

  4. #39254

    Mei Zhang

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23038009.html

    Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.

  5. #39253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, are the 2nd floor ward spots back? I can see purple lights there where pink use to be but can't see much through the 2nd floor siding.
    Never checked them out recently, but pre-covid had a legit massage place on the far right (as you face the Bldg) with a haole lady owner called Hawaii natural therapy. Massage was alright, but nothing special from what I could remember. If anyone has updated info on the other places, I'd be interested too.

  6. #39252
    Willing to pay more if the mamas and providers start paying taxes.

  7. #39251

    Ward spots

    Just curious, are the 2nd floor ward spots back? I can see purple lights there where pink use to be but can't see much through the 2nd floor siding.

  8. #39250

    Cc?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23031207.html

    Anyone try this one? Sounds like the Cc.

  9. #39249
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.
    I too was strictly a vb / kb monger. Was scared to visit AMPs because of all the raids. But then I kept hearing about girls like Paula and decided to go sample. After my session with her I never went to bars for backroom action again. Also covid happened and numerous play bars shut down or closed. I think AMPs offer more bang for the buck (pun intended).

  10. #39248
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.
    200 or less is still attainable. You just have to have a rapport with the lady. The older generation sticks to the old rate scale for the most part. The younger ones will start at 200 for 30 min and increase from there. Upper tiers and Indies are all over the place as far as rates. It is what it is, I am comfortable paying for what is asked if I want a piece of that particular action.

  11. #39247
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    Not really, that's been the standard for Chinese places since before Covid. Add on services range from 20 more all they way up to 400 for BBFS for select girls. Only the lower end Chinese places and the Korean AMPs run the standard 200 rates, oh, and also got indies like Linda doing 200 for BBFS 2 pops but even Nana runs a 170/220/270 rate plan unless she knows you. Indies can ask whatever they want. I've had Linda for less and I've paid way way more for some visiting escorts.

    It's still cheaper than mainland where the hot Asians get 300-500 depending what you add on and upper tier escorts and porn start can run 1 k and up. I mean you can still get lower tier girls for less but if you want hotness and extras then you got to be able to pay for the play. Most of the girls that come through Hawaii are just trying it out before either going home or going to the mainland where they up the rate but have to up their game. Got some girls that come here for a break from the mainland, offer low end service at what seems like a lot here but isn't at all in the mainland, when they are up there they charge way more but do a lot more, this is a working vacation where they make 60-70% of what they ask up there and only have to do 50% of the output, then they can go beach or relax or it's a quick stop before going to Asia. If you want cheap you need to go to a foreign country.
    I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.

  12. #39246
    Quote Originally Posted by AznRichyRich  [View Original Post]
    I kept in touch with one of my regular and found that Dior worked here so I came. This place is very clean. The decor of the rooms are very sensual especially the table shower which is where the action is for me! LOL.

    DIOR is my all time favorite but she was busy this morning and since that I saw SUGAR today instead (I hope dior don't get mad) Sugar was petite maybe like 100 lbs or so tiny I tossed her around like a rag doll. LOL. She was a friendly and provided exceptional service. She definitely catered to my needs. The best thing I like about it was that my session was not rushed and I was taken care of.

    Don't get it twisted though guys. Hands down to Dior because you know cause I know if you saw Dior before you would KNOW. LOL She definitely break the cox.

    Aloha.

    -Richard.
    I went back today to check our Dior she's finally back here at Flower. Like always she was bomb. Good service as always and great hospitality from Chanel she's here as mama too Hella legit cruise spot. Definitely coming back to chill and relax. Oh and Chanel introduced to a new girl that arrived from New York she's looking not bad I got to come back for that. Young and cute Chinese maybe? Her name is Wendy I will go next week and will let yall know how it is guarantee.

  13. #39245
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Description sounds like love spa but with a new number? Haven't seen any actual reviews in months.

  14. #39244
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
    I believe $2. 5-300 is the normal for FS.

    If you have the money and as long as you can pay them the same, they will give you better services.

  15. #39243
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Wow $200 hh and $300 hr, they really jacking up the prices.
    Not really, that's been the standard for Chinese places since before Covid. Add on services range from 20 more all they way up to 400 for BBFS for select girls. Only the lower end Chinese places and the Korean AMPs run the standard 200 rates, oh, and also got indies like Linda doing 200 for BBFS 2 pops but even Nana runs a 170/220/270 rate plan unless she knows you. Indies can ask whatever they want. I've had Linda for less and I've paid way way more for some visiting escorts.

    It's still cheaper than mainland where the hot Asians get 300-500 depending what you add on and upper tier escorts and porn start can run 1 k and up. I mean you can still get lower tier girls for less but if you want hotness and extras then you got to be able to pay for the play. Most of the girls that come through Hawaii are just trying it out before either going home or going to the mainland where they up the rate but have to up their game. Got some girls that come here for a break from the mainland, offer low end service at what seems like a lot here but isn't at all in the mainland, when they are up there they charge way more but do a lot more, this is a working vacation where they make 60-70% of what they ask up there and only have to do 50% of the output, then they can go beach or relax or it's a quick stop before going to Asia. If you want cheap you need to go to a foreign country.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape