Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 40442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39242
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Wow $200 hh and $300 hr, they really jacking up the prices.

  2. #39241
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    So I'm wondering if Honey is the tall Chinese girl previously from SF and AR. Also if Coconut was recently at Crystal Spa. Descriptions match from those threads.

  3. #39240

    Coconut and Honey


  4. #39239

    Okinawa??

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
    Did you maybe mean Osaka?? Never heard of Okinawa AMP. Please clarify.

    BTW. Standard rates for 45 min. Table shower, get acquainted "massage", BBBJ, CFS (1 pop) = $210 total ($60 HF + $150 tip). If you get extras from the provider (DATY, Rimming, DFK, MSOG, etc.) tip amount increases as you see fit.

  5. #39238
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Yes I paid the high end here I did not know your pricing structure and apparently overpaid. I deeply apologize.

    Quick details.

    Beach- kinda dumpy AMP. Met by mama and whisked to a really crappy room. In comes an older lady but the light is terrible so I really cannot get a good peek at her face. Massage was terrible don't even think you could call it that more like fingernail brush on the back and pat on the bottom. Flip asks if one two or three, I pick three for two large. Off comes her peach spandex dress and she's wearing these super sexy panties with bows all over and I have to admit she looked good. Panties come off and the situation moves to mechanical. 5 out of 10 experience. I did not get a name but she is definitely older wore so much makeup she had that silver shine under her eyes. Nice pink nipples. No kissing no fingers or mouth below.

    Asia- this place is right around the corner from beach and up stairs right to your left and requiring a doorbell push. Met by mama who grilled me if I had been there before, said no on vacation. Placed in a room that was even worse than Beach and so dark except for a weird red bulb pulsating. I meet a lady named Pink who speaks great English and was actually really personable and nice. She's older but good body long hair and what appears to be a bowl cut over her bangs. Not ugly but I would say she is a six. Again two large for the deed but she's very very into it, and very tight and I'm definitely no John Holmes. Table here is an actual bed so we went to town. Great experience here 8 out of 10 and plan to be back.

    I'll get to Osaka later getting busy.
    Since you've been over paying might as well check out Pali Relaxation if you want to try some younger 20 or 30 year old girls. They got 2 new girls that came in. I had my favorite girl there but her rotation is finished and left.

  6. #39237

    Dam sorry boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    If you are paying a total of $260 at these establishments, you are overpaying for standard service (table shower tease / preview, little massage in the room, BBBJ and CFS in your 45 minute session). If you are getting something more than the described service (rimming, BBFS, DFK+GFE), them maybe you are doing OK. If not, you are part of the problem!!
    Yes I paid the high end here I did not know your pricing structure and apparently overpaid. I deeply apologize.

    Quick details.

    Beach- kinda dumpy AMP. Met by mama and whisked to a really crappy room. In comes an older lady but the light is terrible so I really cannot get a good peek at her face. Massage was terrible don't even think you could call it that more like fingernail brush on the back and pat on the bottom. Flip asks if one two or three, I pick three for two large. Off comes her peach spandex dress and she's wearing these super sexy panties with bows all over and I have to admit she looked good. Panties come off and the situation moves to mechanical. 5 out of 10 experience. I did not get a name but she is definitely older wore so much makeup she had that silver shine under her eyes. Nice pink nipples. No kissing no fingers or mouth below.

    Asia- this place is right around the corner from beach and up stairs right to your left and requiring a doorbell push. Met by mama who grilled me if I had been there before, said no on vacation. Placed in a room that was even worse than Beach and so dark except for a weird red bulb pulsating. I meet a lady named Pink who speaks great English and was actually really personable and nice. She's older but good body long hair and what appears to be a bowl cut over her bangs. Not ugly but I would say she is a six. Again two large for the deed but she's very very into it, and very tight and I'm definitely no John Holmes. Table here is an actual bed so we went to town. Great experience here 8 out of 10 and plan to be back.

    I'll get to Osaka later getting busy.

  7. #39236

    Do I understand correctly??

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
    If you are paying a total of $260 at these establishments, you are overpaying for standard service (table shower tease / preview, little massage in the room, BBBJ and CFS in your 45 minute session). If you are getting something more than the described service (rimming, BBFS, DFK+GFE), them maybe you are doing OK. If not, you are part of the problem!!

  8. #39235

    Who you saw

    Can you tell us the full names of the places you went, who you saw and detailed info. I saw the first page of your posts and it's all not here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

  9. #39234

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
    Standard is 60 HF 140/150 to the girl. This is at Korean MPs. Chinese run places are more pricey. Try doing a search on prices. Someone just wrote a report about pricing in the Chinese run places. GL!

  10. #39233

    3 for 3

    Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

  11. #39232

    Pali

    Had appointment with Qinzhi. Got to see Lele and Crystal. Crystal is the prettiest, but Qinzhi and Lele are not far behind!

    If you like young small college girls Qinzhi is the one for you. Natural b cups, youthful soft body and cute as a button! Dfk GFE, daty, BBBJ, cfs any position. Very nice time! Will repeat after Crystal and Lele.

  12. #39231
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    You're in the wrong thread for what you're asking. Good luck trying to find a legit 20 something why / o who does what you're asking. You need to RTFF and check out the massage HE thread. GL!
    I agree, hard to find or non existent.

  13. #39230

    Wrong thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether1031  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am new to massage. I prefer girls in their 20's to massage me. Body 2 body massage and HJ. No need FS. Any recommendations?
    You're in the wrong thread for what you're asking. Good luck trying to find a legit 20 something why / o who does what you're asking. You need to RTFF and check out the massage HE thread. GL!

  14. #39229

    Recommendations for a first timer

    Hello,

    I am new to massage. I prefer girls in their 20's to massage me. Body 2 body massage and HJ. No need FS. Any recommendations?

  15. #39228

    Happiness

    Based off what I've read and recommendation someone PMed me, I checked out Happiness. Took me a moment to find it, didn't know it was on the back side of the building. The mama-son asked if I called and made an appointment, which I hadn't, I've never been to an AMP that asked for appointments. I was able to get in and saw a gal that called herself Ruby, she took me to the shower room where she stripped down and gave me a wash down. There was no actual massage, she spent some time just kissing and licking up and down my body back and front then gave me an awesome BBBJ, followed up by some cfs, damn she was tight. To bad I'm only here for a week, nearly all the good AMPs where I live have been shut down.

    Now I just need to find a place for an actual massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape