Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 13117
-
07-20-23 19:28 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 640LOL. The youtubers caught up with the legend Sharon
I didn't even know she be out during the daytime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cz0xCUO3wQ
-
07-20-23 18:57 #11331Senior Member

Posts: 514Proof?
Do you know anyone this has happened to or are you just fear mongering?
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:46 #11330Senior Member

Posts: 514Looks like needle park.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:33 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 172Priscilla
Had anyone partake of this one? Or knows where to find her?
https://youtu.be/QOU-BOJOac0
-
07-20-23 18:08 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 514To each their own
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
You have some weird tastes buddy. To me they are both hard pass. More for you I guess.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
The wall pattern looks like the wall on hilton behind the walgreens that closed near K and A. It is a common drug use place but there are private security kicking them out recently. I'm sure you can see her passed out around there with a dozen others.
I'm sure she would suck you off for 20 if you offered it. I'm also sure most people won't stop for her so.
-
07-20-23 10:28 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 144Janet
Have any of yall had this chick named Janet? She's bad as hell and I would definitely like to have some of that. She claims that she doesn't date, but as bad as she is I doubt it. I like how she has a sexiness appeal. She look like she gives some good deep throat BBJWCIM and swallows. If any one has had her, where can she be found?
https://m.youtube.com/watchv=KIsOqzb...BqYW5ldA%3D%3D
-
07-20-23 08:46 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 887I'm not a lawyer
And I don't play one on TV. But, one of my golfing buddies is a defense attorney and I had the occasion to ask him if he ever defended a monger on a prostitution charge. He had defended a owner of a house of prostitution but never a monger. He told me that for the most part, prostitution is a low level crime, very hard to prove outside of a police sting (that's why you should never negotiate thru on open car window) and as long as you don't open admit to the crime when the police should catch you, its never impossible to gain a conviction. So remember, try not to say anything but if you must, you were just giving her a ride to a fast food joint because you thought she looked like she could use a meal.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 06:07 #11325Senior Member

Posts: 43It's not THAT bad in Jersey
Thank you for your warm invitation, though it's not that dire in NJ. You will NOT become a sex offender for a simple prostitution arrest. While a conviction WILL be on your record, it’s no worst than anywhere else in “pussy prison” America. And they MIGHT tow your vehicle, but it won't be confiscated, especially not for a first offense. It's actually cool, because I've found Camden SW to more fun and relaxed anyway. Plus there are less crazy drivers than in Kensington.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
https://www.findlaw.com/state/new-je...tion-laws.html
-
07-19-23 22:00 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 229City of Brotherly Love. NJ Mongers
NJ Mongers are welcome in Kenso. The SW's were put on this earth for all to share and enjoy alike. That said, in NJ if you get convicted of prostitution, you become a registered sex offender. They also confiscate your vehicle. These are 2 very good reasons the NJ Mongers team are eager to play their away games in Philly. So as the trees, rivers, birds, etc. Were put on this good earth for all to enjoy, let us enjoy SW's wherever and whenever they are available. Let's share and share alike. Peace to all my monger brethren.
Regards,
Ronnie.
-
07-19-23 20:41 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 514That's exactly what I thought about the trannies.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 19:12 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 119I feel like you know the answer already
If they're sustaining themselves like this and buying drugs then someone is obviously sponsoring it.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:57 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 641If this the kind of crap being picked up on the streets in and Philly?
https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/distur...hilly-streets/
-
07-18-23 16:43 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 139Jordan recently spotted
Just picked her up last night around 11:45 pm, she was on Kensington between Harold and Huntingdon. She was freshly showered and smelled good, has a nice body (especially her booty), good personality, sober, took a pounding like a champ. Would definitely pick her up again. Damage was $40.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 10:43 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 514Tegan jordan
https://youtu.be/4O24qHgS9bM
Anyone see jordan recently? she seems to be AWOL for a while
-
07-17-23 23:21 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 630Pulling hair is something that can be approached nonverbally. If you're behind her and start gathering her hair into a tight grip, she'll usually stop you if she's not into it. Remember that her head is attached to her neck, so jerking her around can be very painful for her if you are careless with your force. I've always used it as a firm hand-hold, pulling directly backwards, with a firm (but not violent) tug as I drive into her. If she's into getting fucked hard, the additional leverage from holding onto her hair and using it to drive your cock harder into her pussy (or her ass!) will be a nice additional turn-on for both of you.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Build up to it and don't go from zero to using her hair as the sole means of your thrusts and she'll let you know how much is too much. I remember Angela at Blue Wave very much enjoyed having her hair gathered into my fist and tugging firmly on that ponytail as I thrust into her; the look of pure pleasure on her face in the mirror will forever be burned into my memory!
Choking is something I wouldn't do without asking first. Many sex workers are likely to have run into a customer who turned violent on them and choked them with the intention of getting them to submit or a legit attempt on their life. Putting your hand on her throat, no matter how much you may think you know her or you think she trusts you, is a real dicey move. Ask first. If she's into it, she'll let you know. I also establish a "safe gesture", usually having her grab my wrist, if she wants or needs me to let go. Breath play can get dicey as you can't tell how much oxygen someone has and if you get lost in the moment someone could pass out, or worse.










Reply With Quote



