Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 875 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11078

    Shay- latina or pawg.

    Last night I'm riding up the north end of the ave and I see this girl walking down who was THICK. Like you can tell her ass was fat from the front. I'm on the opposite side of the street so I pull over and say what's up, she tells me she's good. I see she's walking to Jasper and Buckius (obviously to cop something). I ride around and see her walking up the ave towards Erie. I pull over ahead to intercept. She comes over and starts talking and tells me her name is Shay (I'm guessing she was Puerto Rican or something because white girls don't naturally have asses like that LOL). I ask if she's out here working. She tells me she is but not now, "she's about to go eat" (basically she was about to go get high). She tells me to take her number down, I call while she's right there and she laughs and says "its the right number". I didn't hit her last night because I left right after I got her number but I'm def going to hit her up and I might have to find a room for her because that ass looked crazy.

  2. #11077

    Assumptions galore

    Quote Originally Posted by SWAuditor  [View Original Post]
    ATM just posted a new video of this cute chick called Gabby. Has anyone had her, and if so, how was it. Also, where can she be found? Most people would be probably disagree with me, but I think she's hot as hell (once you look pass her bandages on her neck), and probably gives good BBBJCIM and swallows. And being that she's a WSW who's been working for over ten years, she's probably submissive and obedient, and gives good sex.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rek54L...aWUgZ2FiYnk%3D
    We are in a "NO Judgement Zone" so I will refrain from making one on her looks but you're making a lot of assumptions. As I've got more experience, I generally try to pick up SW's that I could take into the local Home Depot (not that I would ever do that, I'm merely citing an example) without drawing attention to ourselves as a couple. Granted, it narrows your choices especially in the summer when they barely get dressed anymore.

    This chick is sketchy in the interview and I'm thinking she is more likely to nod off with my dick in her mouth than she is to give a good BBBJCIM. Of course, I will defer to you if I see her on K Avenue, she's not my type and she is all yours to enjoy.

  3. #11076

    Zurich

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    They have them in Europe. I forgot which country but you can pick up a woman off the street and drive to an area just off the highway and they have these tall concrete walls that you drive in between that gives you privacy just for that purpose.

    As far as Kensington they should let people park in the parking lot along lehigh at the hospital for 10 $ per hour. Provide security and a trash can.
    Zurich, Switzerland has that. Car only. It's a loop that has little garages along it. Totally legal.

  4. #11075

    Good rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed tonight by a WSW named Danielle. 30 yo, fairly attractive face, long wavy dirty blonde hair, medium build with a bit of a belly. Found her on K between Ontario and Westmoreland.

    It was partially my fault because I broke the basic rules by 1) parking in a spot of her choosing, and 2) leaving the payment within her reach before anything happened. Spidey sense went off when she took the $ and stuffed it in her bra, but not enough for me to ask her to put it back. She leans over and has me in her mouth for a split second before yelling "Ew what's that on your d*" to distract my attention, and in a flash is out the door scurrying down the street. Given how quickly she exited, her handbag somehow already in hand, there's no doubt in my mind that this was all planned from the very beginning. Her escape was incredibly fast and well rehearsed, so she must do this routinely.

    This wasn't my first rodeo, so I circled around and parked my car and pursued her on foot. There were some residents out on the street, and she started screaming that I was a weirdo following her and trying to rape her. When this wasn't enough to deter me, she generously negotiated to return some of my money. She pulled a reverse gator by throwing cash on the ground for me to pick up as she made her getaway. And while I don't condone violence, it was absolutely the fear of violence that caused her to return that money..
    I always make them take their pants off, or at least one of their pants legs off. And I put the front seat all the way down, so that when she's giving me head and I get nice and hard, I immediately jump on top and go to town. Doing this will assure that they're not going to jump out and run, nor will it give them anytime to stall or think. If their pants is down, and the front seat is ready, then it puts them in the mindset of just doing their job.

  5. #11074

    18 yo Cali or 20 yo Melony

    Now I've heard of Melony does dates, which I'm still looking for her so that I can get my piece of the pie. But does anyone know if Cali does dates? These two chicks are prime examples of why Kensington is world famous, and why dudes come from the four winds to seek out these bad chicks, LOL. I would definitely pay above standard rate to have these two. Now the real question is, who would you rather have more? For me, my pick is Melony, because she looks like she is more of a freak and would get into it. While Cali still seems like she's new to the scene and would be too nervous, which would cause the date not to be good. But hey, I still want to hit it, because at 18 yo, her snatch is probably tighter than a wine corkscrew.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P35qp0...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...EgY2FsaQ%3D%3D

  6. #11073

    Gabby

    ATM just posted a new video of this cute chick called Gabby. Has anyone had her, and if so, how was it. Also, where can she be found? Most people would be probably disagree with me, but I think she's hot as hell (once you look pass her bandages on her neck), and probably gives good BBBJCIM and swallows. And being that she's a WSW who's been working for over ten years, she's probably submissive and obedient, and gives good sex.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rek54L...aWUgZ2FiYnk%3D

  7. #11072
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Instead of safe injection sites, the city should make safe cardate sites. LOL.
    They have them in Europe. I forgot which country but you can pick up a woman off the street and drive to an area just off the highway and they have these tall concrete walls that you drive in between that gives you privacy just for that purpose.

    As far as Kensington they should let people park in the parking lot along lehigh at the hospital for 10 $ per hour. Provide security and a trash can.

  8. #11071

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P35qp00CA0c

    This interviewer definitely boned this 18 yo. I wanted to bone her.

    He's probably making a lot of money interviewing these people and then keeping the best ones for himself. I'm so jelly.
    If he put out for a hotel room and meals he should definitely bone her. She'd probably bone anyone for 30-40 so why not the guy taking care of her.

  9. #11070

    Protip

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I have not been strolling on Kensington in some time. Never would visit at night. Took a number of loops today and didn't find anything I wanted to pull the trigger on. Well, one but she got a scoop before I could come around. I will say that it's a changed scene. Even from last year. Between avoiding crashes with bikers, avoiding the zombies walking into traffic was also a challenge. Not sure how you guys do it. Got to watch for the SW's. Got to watch for the zombies. Got to watch everyone's wild west driving. Haha, LE doesn't seem interested in any of it. Exhausting. Not sure it's worth it.
    Try going 1-2 hours before sunrise. That way you get the benefit of it being night and get some of the benefits of being day. And a lot of those crazy bikers are partied out by that time.

    I picked up a hottie around that time. She was one of those young yuppies in the area. She specifically tried to make some money before the sun came out. Lots of SW try to avoid day time SWing.

  10. #11069

    Safe cardate sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonyab  [View Original Post]
    Stupid idea, and not easy to work through details, but anyone interested in trying to figure out how to share an apartment near the ave? Like a time share thing, where someone takes a specific day or two a week? Realize it won't be easy, but a room in the area would be useful. There are a number of sub 700 options, it seems. 7 of us at 100 a month is cheap.

    Alternatively, if anyone knows of a short term room available (hour or day), would live to hear about it through a DM.
    Instead of safe injection sites, the city should make safe cardate sites. LOL.

  11. #11068

    Lots of balls on the K

    I have not been strolling on Kensington in some time. Never would visit at night. Took a number of loops today and didn't find anything I wanted to pull the trigger on. Well, one but she got a scoop before I could come around. I will say that it's a changed scene. Even from last year. Between avoiding crashes with bikers, avoiding the zombies walking into traffic was also a challenge. Not sure how you guys do it. Got to watch for the SW's. Got to watch for the zombies. Got to watch everyone's wild west driving. Haha, LE doesn't seem interested in any of it. Exhausting. Not sure it's worth it.

  12. #11067

    Lots of issues with something like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonyab  [View Original Post]
    Stupid idea, and not easy to work through details, but anyone interested in trying to figure out how to share an apartment near the ave? Like a time share thing, where someone takes a specific day or two a week? Realize it won't be easy, but a room in the area would be useful. There are a number of sub 700 options, it seems. 7 of us at 100 a month is cheap.

    Alternatively, if anyone knows of a short term room available (hour or day), would live to hear about it through a DM.
    Who signs? Who is liable? It's not about the money but is about the people that would be in and out. Heck, I'd spend more then that for a reliable place that wasn't a trap house.

  13. #11066

    Timeshare near the ave?

    Stupid idea, and not easy to work through details, but anyone interested in trying to figure out how to share an apartment near the ave? Like a time share thing, where someone takes a specific day or two a week? Realize it won't be easy, but a room in the area would be useful. There are a number of sub 700 options, it seems. 7 of us at 100 a month is cheap.

    Alternatively, if anyone knows of a short term room available (hour or day), would live to hear about it through a DM.

  14. #11065
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I seriously doubt anyone in philly ever gets pulled over for tint. If everything else with your car is up to code, then they won't care about tint. If you are driving crazy, your tags expired, etc, then they might use tint as an add-on excuse.

    Philly cops don't enforce tint laws. Their personal cars and patrol cars often break PA tint laws.

    Outside of philly is a different story. Especially in other states or in the richer burbs.

    There is also a trade off with tint. If you get it too dark, the girls can't see you. Also it makes it difficult to see at night. I've seen many people get into accidents or hit pedestrians because their tint is too dark. They are forced to drive with their windows down during winters or when it rains.
    Thanks for the reply. Yea I completely agree with the trade off. I do travel in the surrounding area often. 309,611, 476 etc. Yea not interested in getting pulled over out the city.

  15. #11064

    Philly cops don't care about tint

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    What % is your tint? I want to get mines tinted but think they might be more annoying. How often cops mess with you?
    I seriously doubt anyone in philly ever gets pulled over for tint. If everything else with your car is up to code, then they won't care about tint. If you are driving crazy, your tags expired, etc, then they might use tint as an add-on excuse.

    Philly cops don't enforce tint laws. Their personal cars and patrol cars often break PA tint laws.

    Outside of philly is a different story. Especially in other states or in the richer burbs.

    There is also a trade off with tint. If you get it too dark, the girls can't see you. Also it makes it difficult to see at night. I've seen many people get into accidents or hit pedestrians because their tint is too dark. They are forced to drive with their windows down during winters or when it rains.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape