Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 875 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPheelz  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    I recently moved out here and joined the community. Read through the dos / donts on K Ave. But I just can't seem to score. Just suck at spotting the walkers I guess? Can you guys recommend some good spots to lurk? Any tips would be kool. Thanks.
    Since you seem to be having problems identifying / approaching them, I would recommend:

    1. Sedgley, between K and Castor.

    2. Jasper, from Sergeant to Huntingdon.

    Girls in either of those spots are 100% guaranteed to be a SW, and will approach anyone that pulls over.

    As a general rule, any girl who makes eye contact as you drive thru K can be picked up.

  2. #11272
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    If y'all do see her on the Ave. Trust me, shoot your shot and experience her.
    Swim how about the facial pic since your posting her still.

  3. #11271

    Welcome to Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPheelz  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    I recently moved out here and joined the community. Read through the dos / donts on K Ave. But I just can't seem to score. Just suck at spotting the walkers I guess? Can you guys recommend some good spots to lurk? Any tips would be kool. Thanks.
    Welcome to Philly. When I moved to Philly, everyone was asking "why did you come to this shithole?

    There are definitely good and bads to Philly. There are definitely trash people who drive like maniacs on trash filled streets. But I'd say there are some good mongering activities.

    K ave is probably the cheapest option. It's like eating out of the trash. Sometimes you can find something good for cheap but most of the time it is trash.

    AMPs are probably the best overall option and better than many other cities I've been to. In most Philly AMPs, its pretty much guaranteed, no haggling, pretty reliable good service. It's pretty much a brothel. There are dozens of good options all over.

    Spotting walkers is definitely a skill you have to hone. If you have trouble spotting walkers, just checkout some of the YouTube videos. Most of the walkers openly admit to doing it. At night, most of the females walking alone are walkers.


    Many people have different strategies to go about it. It's basically trial and error.

  4. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing details of what happened?

    The dictionary says robbery is "to take with force or threat of force." I am a bit doubtful that she strong-armed you but I could believe some other lesser deeds.
    You are correct- she did not "rob" but rather "stole".

    I wrote about it in post 11045 right after it happened. Hadn't seen any of her interviews on YouTube at that time, so didn't connect the dots until recently.

    The short version is that I let down my guard- I let her choose where to park and gave her $ up front. Danielle probably saw me as an easy target, so she distracted me and bolted with the cash. Her move was incredibly quick and well rehearsed, so very likely she does this routinely.

    Afterwards I chased her down and was able to claw back some of the funds. She pulled a reverse cooky and threw money on the ground so she could run away while I was picking it up. Had she done this shit to a different guy, things could have ended very badly for her.

  5. #11269

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    Danielle robbed me a few weeks ago. In her interviews she plays the victim and complains how terrible and cruel it is out on the streets- I have no doubts that whatever shit happens to her is well deserved.
    Mind sharing details of what happened?

    The dictionary says robbery is "to take with force or threat of force." I am a bit doubtful that she strong-armed you but I could believe some other lesser deeds.

  6. #11268

    Super Dry Runs

    Hello fellow mongers,

    I recently moved out here and joined the community. Read through the dos / donts on K Ave. But I just can't seem to score. Just suck at spotting the walkers I guess? Can you guys recommend some good spots to lurk? Any tips would be kool. Thanks.

  7. #11267
    You guys really be watching all those YouTube videos?

  8. #11266
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    Danielle robbed me a few weeks ago. In her interviews she plays the victim and complains how terrible and cruel it is out on the streets- I have no doubts that whatever shit happens to her is well deserved.
    Sorry to hear. Hopefully it was cheap lesson.

  9. #11265
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I'll also post a review of Danielle. She's pretty cool. Young milfy type. She fell off the wagon during covid. I haven't picked her up in a while but sounds like she may be going through rough patch.
    Danielle robbed me a few weeks ago. In her interviews she plays the victim and complains how terrible and cruel it is out on the streets- I have no doubts that whatever shit happens to her is well deserved.

  10. #11264

    Kirsten

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this slim snow bunny for 20 rose.

    1. Head. Average.

    2. Hygiene. Perfect.

    3. Looks. Was kind of surprised, she did not look like a junky at all.

    4. Attitude- give me no problem which made things easy.

    Sorry, I know the pic is shitty (I have a vid of any one wants it).
    Is this her:

    https://youtu.be/VytMzusJgpg

    I could tell by the back of her head LOL.

    She's definitely one of the better options out there. She's always commutes back and forth from jersey with her bf. So probably 50% of the money goes to him and another 5% to travel costs.

    I'm down to see the vid if you are willing to share

  11. #11263

    Obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to bet most of those guys are fukin the girls, much easier to catch the good fresh ones if your atually out there on the streets interviewing the walkers. I wouldn't be surprised if they are on this board as well.
    I'm not much of a gambler but I'm willing to bet 1 k-10 k that ATM fucked Cali.

    https://youtu.be/bDr7RG64u_Y

    https://youtu.be/P35qp00CA0c

    https://www.spotfund.com/story/db660...c&SFID=2wm4gsc

    She's 18 yo. Doesn't look like a dope fiend. Looks like she has been taken advantage of all her life.

    No shame on him though. I'd probably do the same thing if I were in his shoes.

    Other things ATM has done is very shameful.

    I've asked some girls if AMLFilms ever makes moves on them but they say no. But most AMLfilms girls are a bit more grungy. I heard AML takes first picks of the donations but all this is just speculation.

    Jeff seems to get a little to friendly with the amber that people avoids. There's even one time where he says "I fuck with amber" and I was like WTF?! I think he meant it like "he likes to hang with her" but it was very jarring to hear.

  12. #11262

    All Time Media pocketing donations meant for SW

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    So you know for a fact that he is pocketing the money, or you just suspect?? Have any proof?? If he is he could b shut down, but you have to have solid proof.
    Here is an interview of Danielle. She talks about how ATM made fake gofundme accounts pretending to be her and pocketing the money. She talks about how people were donating money to help her get clean and fix her life and ATM was just pretending to be her to take the money. I don't think she calls out ATM specifically in this video but in a separate video, ATM tries to clear things up and apologizes for the whole thing. They probably gave her some cash to keep quiet. The discussion about the impersonator starts at about (1:50) and continues on. She occasionally cries about being taken advantage of a few times throughout the interview.

    https://youtu.be/fWxGJHYXJCk

    This second clip was put out by ATM about this whole thing. He tries to clear the air about the gofundme thing and apologizes a bunch of times. There are times when they both are sobbing.

    https://youtu.be/nNqGtnQzZUQ

    ATM is definitely the most profitable and the most unethical.

    I'll also post a review of Danielle. She's pretty cool. Young milfy type. She fell off the wagon during covid. I haven't picked her up in a while but sounds like she may be going through rough patch.

    Danielle kinda reminds me of Jessica. Young and attractive milfy type. Down on their luck. Jessica used to say people on the street would recognize her and just give her money so that she didn't need to sell her body for chump change. Kinda like Fantine from Les Miserables. Many people in our society don't want a young attractive woman to be forced to do sex work.

    https://youtu.be/Dp-t-syk-aA

    I haven't seen Jessica for a while. Anyone know what happened to her? I think she may have family around that might have helped her out.

  13. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    So you know for a fact that he is pocketing the money, or you just suspect?? Have any proof?? If he is he could b shut down, but you have to have solid proof.
    I'm willing to bet most of those guys are fukin the girls, much easier to catch the good fresh ones if your atually out there on the streets interviewing the walkers. I wouldn't be surprised if they are on this board as well.

  14. #11260

    Atm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure those youtubers are making a ton of money off of them. There are probably 5-10 out there now.

    All Time Media seems to be the most profitable and the most unethical. They get a continuous stream of income from view and they open up gofundme accounts under the girls and pocket the money. Even the one that they set up for Cali got +3 k.

    https://www.spotfund.com/story/db660...c&SFID=2wm4gsc

    There are even clips of a blonde chick named danielle that is crying because they opened up a gofundme and were taking donations meant for her.

    I'm sure collectively they have earned in the 6 figures range and it is continually growing. The account called SoftWhiteUnderbelly probably made 7 figures alone. He even came to philly for a bit.

    Some of these SW have dreams of writing a book or making a movie. I think they should do youtube videos. I'm sure a lot of them have horror stories that the general public would be interested in. Too bad most of them have no work ethic, can't hold on to a phone, are very tech illiterate, etc.

    IDK. It's all bs. I even knew an escort who opened up a charity to help pregnant mothers or something like that. She filed the official paper work and everything. But she ended up pocketing all the donations.
    So you know for a fact that he is pocketing the money, or you just suspect?? Have any proof?? If he is he could b shut down, but you have to have solid proof.

  15. #11259
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure those youtubers are making a ton of money off of them. There are probably 5-10 out there now.

    All Time Media seems to be the most profitable and the most unethical. They get a continuous stream of income from view and they open up gofundme accounts under the girls and pocket the money. Even the one that they set up for Cali got +3 k.

    https://www.spotfund.com/story/db660...c&SFID=2wm4gsc

    There are even clips of a blonde chick named danielle that is crying because they opened up a gofundme and were taking donations meant for her.

    I'm sure collectively they have earned in the 6 figures range and it is continually growing. The account called SoftWhiteUnderbelly probably made 7 figures alone. He even came to philly for a bit.

    Some of these SW have dreams of writing a book or making a movie. I think they should do youtube videos. I'm sure a lot of them have horror stories that the general public would be interested in. Too bad most of them have no work ethic, can't hold on to a phone, are very tech illiterate, etc..
    One of the old porn chicks (Shelley Lubben / aka Roxy) started a charity / non-profit for porn and sex workers. She raked in tons of cash from christians and simps alike. Gave the girls little stuff like gift cards and product donations and pocketed the cash. She, her husband and all their kids were employed by the charity with salaries. Huge scam. Girls they "helped" ended right back in porn or on the stroll and usually worse off than before they were "helped".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape