Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 733 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9316

    Mailani aka Leia

    She is back and I will see her tonight, Leia is the ATF that has come home for a short time, don't miss out boyz, be very pono with her she is a kama'aina wahine, love that sweet okole.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  2. #9315

    Coming back

    Spoke with Yuri she told me she will be back soon and wants to work as much as possible for a few weeks.

  3. #9314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Fuk that this chick is fat and overpriced go back to the mainland.
    You are so right! It is called marriage, Suga Dada, High Maintenance, or worse a Dramatic Emotional out of life GF (from experience). Maybe more like $1 K an hour, just wanted to give you all a laugh. But again, unless IMHO it is that once-in-a-lifetime OTR or your PSE Dream? The Kala $ I spent for those UTR is nutz, but that was back in the day PStars and some UTR POV Only Fans to B-rated actresses and PStar HOF who would only hook up on the side for content, I use to tell myself why not? SMH now, LOL.

  4. #9313

    Msbre92 Coming in August

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Msbre92

    I've seen her about two times when she has come out here to the islands nice and thick in all the right places she can really take a good pounding.

    Have fun with her while she's in town in town if you can.

  5. #9312

    Kristina

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9779113.htm?cat=1

    Ok who's going to TOFTT and report back on this one? IIRC this one is also on Seeking. This one get GPS. She quoted me 1 k. I'm going to pass on this one. She is hot looking and is originally from PI, but now living in Vegas. Report back if you got info. TIA & GL!

  6. #9311

    Bianca304

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Bianca304

    I just left her incall place close to the beach & zoo.

    She does have no-list but I got me which counts.

    If you want to try a Big Young girl who can take a good pounding then try her out.

    Have fun Men.

  7. #9310

    Fuk no pussy is worth $700 per hour

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.
    Fuk that this chick is fat and overpriced go back to the mainland.

  8. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.
    I would say try see if Baby or Lulu do outcall, I would say they would be worth it.

  9. #9308

    Outcall

    Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.

  10. #9307

    M Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.
    I was lucky that She came to Kona when she first started working as escort last year! Smiley's right. She's good and enthusiastic!

  11. #9306

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.
    What's up braddas. I know for sure up in Vegas, Eros is almost all scams! Some states supposed to be legit tho, but even there get plenty scams. Mainland get so much scams, and fakes, catfish, or hustles with bad service. Lucky to live Hawaii. The MPs are the best. Everything on mainland cost way more, like everything. Same action up there cost double, or sometimes even more. Plenty fake ads on many sites. Eros up there is a waste of time for the most part. Waste time, lose money.

  12. #9305

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
    The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.

  13. #9304

    MagdaleneMagic Is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.

  14. #9303

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorian  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to AR (I hate that entrance), but I think you're thinking of tall c-girl honey. I've seen Baby at Pali a few years ago, and sunflower when they were at the Ilikai. She may have worked at other locations in the past, but my experience with her were at those two locations.
    Mahalo on the 411 on Baby, at JDorian. BTW, you may need to clear your inbox. It's full and blocking you from receiving msgs. Aloha!

  15. #9302

    Scammer. Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutO  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Bros,

    I just got off the hook with a scammer.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3677836.htm?cat=1

    We texted a few times and setup an appointment. When I got to the hotel, she sent me this:

    "You have to send a security deposit of 100 to get room number it goes towards the full donation".

    Of course, when I called her out, she texted back, "May God punish you and your generation for wasting my time".

    I think in general the EROS posts without any content are scams.

    Be safe.
    And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape