Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 10987
-
07-15-23 13:11 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 46M Magic
I was lucky that She came to Kona when she first started working as escort last year! Smiley's right. She's good and enthusiastic!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 23:04 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 238Eros
What's up braddas. I know for sure up in Vegas, Eros is almost all scams! Some states supposed to be legit tho, but even there get plenty scams. Mainland get so much scams, and fakes, catfish, or hustles with bad service. Lucky to live Hawaii. The MPs are the best. Everything on mainland cost way more, like everything. Same action up there cost double, or sometimes even more. Plenty fake ads on many sites. Eros up there is a waste of time for the most part. Waste time, lose money.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 17:31 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 254Eros
The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:27 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 1021MagdaleneMagic Is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic
I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.
Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.
LATER Men.
-
07-14-23 05:34 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 238Baby
Mahalo on the 411 on Baby, at JDorian. BTW, you may need to clear your inbox. It's full and blocking you from receiving msgs. Aloha!
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 23:31 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 238Scammer. Irene
And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
Originally Posted by AllAboutO
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 22:16 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 793Hey Braddah Keoni, what was the damage? I've seen ad a while back but I've never tried, she looks good. I'm thinking about taking a plunge LOL.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 15:35 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 26Scam alert
Aloha Bros,
I just got off the hook with a scammer.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3677836.htm?cat=1
We texted a few times and setup an appointment. When I got to the hotel, she sent me this:
"You have to send a security deposit of 100 to get room number it goes towards the full donation".
Of course, when I called her out, she texted back, "May God punish you and your generation for wasting my time".
I think in general the EROS posts without any content are scams.
Be safe.
-
07-12-23 16:43 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks for the tip Baby is a winner
She's here for a little more than a week maybe a little longer is what she said. Nice body and great set of bolt ons. Fair skin with impeccable makeup and hair. Flushed rosy cheek look. Shaved kitty very nice. She responds promptly to texts and communicates very well. She's screening so be prepared to text her your info. Service was on point. She's trying to manage her body so she doesn't want to be pounded too hard with monster cock, but she's willing to please. I like her. Nice upscale room with a great view. She's booking a lot of appointments so be on time and ready to roll. She will appreciate that. Follow link in previous post for contact. I would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 00:48 #9298Regular Member

Posts: 7Who has the info?
Does anyone have intel on Lola? Her picture are very enticing LOL.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6852963.htm
https://www.models-world.com/illinois/lolabunnie/
-
07-10-23 17:32 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 299Thank you
Unlike someone else, thank you for at least sharing the providers information. Oh and being humble too.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 17:23 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 73Hammah chick
She looks exquisite! Love that thickness. Hope she visits Oahu.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
**Update**
I just messaged her and she replied right away. Said she was on her way to the airport and no other islands are scheduled. Though she is available for FMTY if anyone interested.
-
07-10-23 08:56 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 67Hapa Jasmine
Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.
JB.
-
07-09-23 21:20 #9294Pimp or booker

Posts: 100I will post will be general info since they say no one will believe or read my posts. I'm just post to let people know there are is still value out there if you can afford it. Feel free to PM and I might give out more info.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 17:45 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 318No useful information
The account in question only posts brags and zero useful information.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





