Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 733 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9286

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/baileythebarbie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...i/BaileyBarbie

    Bailey is a hot little woman with sexy curves and all her photos match her exactly, nice strong hands.

    She is super chill, Everything was played safe I had a good time.

    I'm sure you will as well have fun men.
    I see her when she cums to Kona. Legit and great service! Tight little puss!

  2. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same tall, model-like Chinese girl who also did time at Angel Relaxation?
    I've never been to AR (I hate that entrance), but I think you're thinking of tall c-girl honey. I've seen Baby at Pali a few years ago, and sunflower when they were at the Ilikai. She may have worked at other locations in the past, but my experience with her were at those two locations.

  3. #9284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Baby before

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorian  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, just heard from Baby (formerly of Love Spa and Pali). She's returning to Honolulu soon and will be seeing clients by appointment only. I don't know the location or cost. You will have to contact her to find out that info. I'm just a messenger.

    As of now she'll be seeing clients next week. She's gone indie so expect to be screened (unless she's met you before). I'm a Baby fan, so I'm definitely going.

    Check out the link for her contact information. The ad is a bit old but the phone number is current. If you've never met Baby, she reminds me of that hot hapa haole girl you went to high school with but never had the balls to ask out. You know, the one that always had a boyfriend who never let her out of his sights.

    Seriously RTFF if you need more opinions than mine. She's a hot local girl paying us a visit. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...85eb3d77ca8235
    Is this the same tall, model-like Chinese girl who also did time at Angel Relaxation?

  4. #9283

    Bailey fun

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileythebarbie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...i/BaileyBarbie

    Bailey is a hot little woman with sexy curves and all her photos match her exactly, nice strong hands.

    She is super chill, Everything was played safe I had a good time.

    I'm sure you will as well have fun men.

  5. #9282

    Baby Is Back

    Fellas, just heard from Baby (formerly of Love Spa and Pali). She's returning to Honolulu soon and will be seeing clients by appointment only. I don't know the location or cost. You will have to contact her to find out that info. I'm just a messenger.

    As of now she'll be seeing clients next week. She's gone indie so expect to be screened (unless she's met you before). I'm a Baby fan, so I'm definitely going.

    Check out the link for her contact information. The ad is a bit old but the phone number is current. If you've never met Baby, she reminds me of that hot hapa haole girl you went to high school with but never had the balls to ask out. You know, the one that always had a boyfriend who never let her out of his sights.

    Seriously RTFF if you need more opinions than mine. She's a hot local girl paying us a visit. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...85eb3d77ca8235

  6. #9281

    Alicialove

    Alicialove visited my hale last night, love dem chichiz, she is very nice, we had a really maika'I time together, Alicia was on time and dressed so sexy, her service was so ono, please be nice to her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2503470

  7. #9280

    Chanel

    Ok how many of you already hit this one up? How many of you actually partook in services? I made contact and was quoted 700. My spidey sense was going off so I asked if she was Thai and she replied "yes". From that moment I stopped all contact. Now this doesn't mean she doesn't have the potential to be a hidden gem. I just wasn't willing to TOFTT at her rates only to have buyer's remorse in the end. If anyone has first hand experience and would care to share please do and TIA! GL to all that try!

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3053384.htm?cat=1

  8. #9279

    Kanoe

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.
    Sent you my ansahz because.

  9. #9278

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
    Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.

  10. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
    Noticed these five items on her advertisement:

    (1) "All donations are non-negotiable".

    (2) "All Outcalls Require Deposit. No Exceptions".

    (3) No "BBBJ".

    (4) No "CIM".

    (5) No "DATY".

  11. #9276

    Kanoe

    This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks

  12. #9275

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
    I booked her about a year ago, she had a crappy incall location at the time. Wouldn't give me any details and saw the good review so figured F it and just dive in. Wrote a review on her as well back then. She has a bunch of add-ons, on top of her price she also wanted $$ for CBJ, extra for playing with the twins. It was a waste of my $$, could've gotten better service elsewhere.

  13. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
    I booked her. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll be on her PH channel in the future. LOL.

  14. #9273

    Lady's One

    Wow, someone actually found a legit on Lady's One for $$ that wasn't a deposit scammer. Good for you.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.

    Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.

  15. #9272

    Ashley legit?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape