Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 10987
-
07-17-23 20:40 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 793She came in like a McRib, I thought she was out of the game. I'm trying to book her, hopefully I get in on one of her time slots, her last day is tomorrow. Anyone know when she first posted her ad? I just went in PD today and bam. She is only here for a limited time.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 18:12 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 303That one is a dude if you search a few of the pics they pop up on another website for trans but to each their own.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 01:43 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 284Sweet okole Melani / Leia Baby is Back!
Right now she is only advertising on PD (Private Delights). She's only back for a couple of days and her Sunday is already booked up. She's getting a little wiser these days she's it booking anything past a certain time to give her some rest each day and she says she's not booking back to back appointments. She's going to give a little buffer time between. Sounds like she has learned from past mistakes. Can't get enough of that DS, face down on the pillow, back arched, oh boy I now I am not going to last long in my 1st appointment. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 01:14 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 1188She's always been an amazing and fun visit!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 21:39 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yes she is super cool
Glade to see her back. Have fun men.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:38 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 835Baby
Is Baby still here in Hawaii and does she have a current ad? Other ad that was posted isn't there.
-
07-16-23 19:36 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 110Mailani aka Leia
She is back and I will see her tonight, Leia is the ATF that has come home for a short time, don't miss out boyz, be very pono with her she is a kama'aina wahine, love that sweet okole.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
07-16-23 18:34 #9315Banned Member

Posts: 235Coming back
Spoke with Yuri she told me she will be back soon and wants to work as much as possible for a few weeks.
-
07-16-23 15:10 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 1532Lol
You are so right! It is called marriage, Suga Dada, High Maintenance, or worse a Dramatic Emotional out of life GF (from experience). Maybe more like $1 K an hour, just wanted to give you all a laugh. But again, unless IMHO it is that once-in-a-lifetime OTR or your PSE Dream? The Kala $ I spent for those UTR is nutz, but that was back in the day PStars and some UTR POV Only Fans to B-rated actresses and PStar HOF who would only hook up on the side for content, I use to tell myself why not? SMH now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 12:33 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 1021Msbre92 Coming in August
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Msbre92
I've seen her about two times when she has come out here to the islands nice and thick in all the right places she can really take a good pounding.
Have fun with her while she's in town in town if you can.
-
07-16-23 08:21 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 1301Kristina
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9779113.htm?cat=1
Ok who's going to TOFTT and report back on this one? IIRC this one is also on Seeking. This one get GPS. She quoted me 1 k. I'm going to pass on this one. She is hot looking and is originally from PI, but now living in Vegas. Report back if you got info. TIA & GL!
-
07-16-23 03:21 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bianca304
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Bianca304
I just left her incall place close to the beach & zoo.
She does have no-list but I got me which counts.
If you want to try a Big Young girl who can take a good pounding then try her out.
Have fun Men.
-
07-16-23 03:07 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 337Fuk no pussy is worth $700 per hour
Fuk that this chick is fat and overpriced go back to the mainland.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:28 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 835I would say try see if Baby or Lulu do outcall, I would say they would be worth it.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:05 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 403Outcall
Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.











Reply With Quote





